Fair and balanced Noah's Ark Poll

Talk about anything here.

Do you believe the Biblical account of Noah's Ark?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 7

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Fair and balanced Noah's Ark Poll

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Do you believe the Biblical account of Noah's Ark?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Fair and balanced Noah's Ark Poll

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WiseGuy wrote:Do you believe the Biblical account of Noah's Ark?

Seems to make sense. The math adds up.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Is this even up for debate? There is concrete proof.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The bigger question is, do you believe an all-loving God would murder that many humans including babies?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I can be persuaded .

I have a question.

Wouldn't the stench have overcome Noah?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Do you guys realize how good we'd have it if it wasn't for the fucking bitch, Eve?

Dunkan is right... chicks are the root cause of ALL our problems.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I can be persuaded .

I have a question.

No. Remember, it was a flood. Shirley, there was a lot of wind too. The stench probably wafted right out of there. Problem solved.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I can be persuaded .

I have a question.

No. Remember, it was a flood. Shirley, there was a lot of wind too. The stench probably wafted right out of there. Problem solved.

I thought the whole point of the Ark was to get all the species in one safe place so they could be protected from the flood and moved to a safer place and they could propagate elsewhere.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

I can be persuaded .

I have a question.

I thought the whole point of the Ark was to get all the species in one safe place so they could be protected from the flood and moved to a safer place and they could propagate elsewhere.

Yeah. But Noah was a master ship builder. He designed the ark for optimal airflow to curb the poop smell problem.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

God has traditionally been very inefficient at pretty much everything, including the killing of human beings.

It wouldn't surprise me that he decided to have rain pour down on people as is go-to method for genocide.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yeah. But Noah was a master ship builder. He designed the ark for optimal airflow to curb the poop smell problem.

How did they prevent the animals from fighting? Or the larger animals from devouring the smaller ones?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

How did they prevent the animals from fighting? Or the larger animals from devouring the smaller ones?

God told them not to fight.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I'm currently on the fence between the biblical account, and the mesopotamian account. One is fresher than the other former, so maybe I'll go with that (or is it?).

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/2 ... =obnetwork" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

They were all shackled
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Are you being dense, deliberately?

Obviously, Noah built the ark to keep dangerous animals away from one another. Here, maybe a visual would help. Notice how the animals are kept together/apart in a very orderly fashion:

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Obviously, Noah built the ark to keep dangerous animals away from one another. Here, maybe a visual would help. Notice how the animals are kept together/apart in a very orderly fashion:

Why are there still monkeys when the image you provided clearly shows the lone monkey going overboard?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Why are there still monkeys when the image you provided clearly shows the lone monkey going overboard?

His foot/paw is still on the boat. And, Noah had two of every breed of monkey anyway. So, maybe that's one that's been bastardized over time by mating with another species of monkey. Duh.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

WiseGuy wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Per the Kevin Ham guy in the creationist video all animals and humans were vegetarian until after the arc. I don't know if this vegetarian rule applied to sea creatures. At any rate they must have had a lot of veggies stocked up.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Finally... a topic where there surely won't be any trolling.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Finally... a topic where there surely won't be any trolling.