Tom Brady is awful

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Tom Brady is awful

Post by kobeunderbite »

Zero energy, zero insight, zero humor. The equivalent of artman shitting his pants his first day on a new house painting gig.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Tom Brady is awful

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I haven't had the chance to listen to him yet....but yesterday I did listen to Colt McCoy and that is the worst I've ever heard. It sounded like SNL was doing a sketch of a guy doing a horrible job at a 7th grade middle school game.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

There are so many bad announcers now
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

He did the Browns game. He was horrible.

No knowledge of what was going on (amazing since he's the GOAT in the game) or provided any meaningful in-game analyst.

Dude would speak in 4-5 words, then pause, then continue on for 4-5 more words, then pause, then continue on and by the time he was trying to get out what he wanted to (incoherently) say, the next play would already be underway. It was almost like someone was feeding him lines in chunks and he was repeating them lol.

Worst announcing ever.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:19 am He did the Browns game. He was horrible.

No knowledge of what was going on (amazing since he's the GOAT in the game) or provided any meaningful in-game analyst.

Dude would speak in 4-5 words, then pause, then continue on for 4-5 more words, then pause, then continue on and by the time he was trying to get out what he wanted to (incoherently) say, the next play would already be underway. It was almost like someone was feeding him lines in chunks and he was repeating them lol.

Worst announcing ever.

Yeah the stopping and starting was really bad.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:25 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:19 am He did the Browns game. He was horrible.

Worst announcing ever.

Yeah the stopping and starting was really bad.
lol

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

He’ll come out of his shell. Give him time.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Fox Sports is one of the biggest programming divisions of one of the biggest media corporations in the world.

Obviously, that makes him elite at his job.

Oh wait...are we finally judging Brady on HIS actual merits now? It's about time.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:48 pm Zero energy, zero insight, zero humor. The equivalent of artman shitting his pants his first day on a new house painting gig.
Oh so your fake boycott is over now?

Smh

Fucking clown
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"