Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by ripper76 »

And by the way!

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Brandon just confirmed last night how utterly stupid his supporters are... hopefully ar least half of them wise up and recognize their foolishness and Vote Trump/MAGA, but either way, this race is over.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Stairs are an old person’s worst enemy.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Good one, Sleepy Joe.

:trumphuh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

zombiesonics wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:06 pm

Good one, Sleepy Joe.

:trumphuh:
You know some retarded intern thought that was a good zinger lmao

:kobefacepalm:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:06 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:31 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:24 pm Best move for the dems would be too replace biden immediately. They should have started marketing someone last year. Biden has no chance now.

Its true that nobody will change their vote after this debate. But less people will show up to vote for Biden. There will be less enthusiasm. Nowhere near enough to win.

Replacing Biden increases their chances of defeating Trump. Newsom seems like the obvious choice. He's way sharper than trump and would destroy him in a debate.

But, it would need to happen immediately. There's no time. And it looks like Biden doesnt want to step down. He did raise $14m last night and the DNC is claiming they won the debate lol.

Trump is going to win.

Leaving aside whether Newsom is a good candidate, because that's a totally separate issue, he would lose worse than Biden. If they stepped over Kamala with a white male savior, blacks and the far left would have the biggest collective meltdown you've ever seen and turnout would be even worse.
biden is white cis male

I don't need to explain to you why that's different than Biden stepping down for another white man ahead of Kamala. You're more like Bill Maher than I thought, neither of you really understands or recognizes the Democratic party you've aligned yourself with anymore. I know you're thinking "Newsom is a handsome, normal enough guy. No way could a wacky cult leader like Trump beat him, all we need is a decent candidate" but it doesn't work like that anymore.

It would be like the equivalent of the republicans replacing Trump with Mitt Romney thinking they could keep Trump's supporters. Women and blacks would throw a bigger chimp out than they did after George Floyd. And that's well over 50% of the Democratic party.