Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by kobeunderbite »

Seeing the vulnerability of Biden trying his best in that moment, it really struck a chord with me. All of us have seen fathers or grandfathers get old and I think that's what really made it hit home for me, at the end of the day when you put partisan politics aside, Joe Biden is a father and a grandfather, and a man of faith at that. No one should have to experience that kind of humiliation and I genuinely want and hope for Biden to find redemption because I know at his core he's still mentally and morally sound, and a decent man.

Spoiler:

:ape: :arodlaugh: :arodtoke: :trumplol: :trumphaha: :booker: :treklaugh: :kobelol: :haha2: :mjlaugh2:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by Uncontroversial »

Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Did anyone else start to feel sorry for ol' Dementia Joe, watching him up there?

Post by elartman1973 »

Imagine being brainwashed enough to support either of these clowns....
Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

They are gonna need those dominion machines now more than ever. Dude doesn’t belong in public office but in a nursing home. Sad
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:57 am They are gonna need those dominion machines now more than ever. Dude doesn’t belong in public office but in a nursing home. Sad
Both
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Many, many democrats have now conceded that Biden is cooked to a level never before seen but I love these folks like artman and Jon Stewart who are trying to two sides the situation putting Trump in the same bucket, as if Trump wasn't infinitely more cogent and objectively under control with command of all of the facts, at worst.

Artman, you can't convince anyone that you're a free thinking independent if you're going to seriously pretend that there is not a vast gorge bigger than your tits separating Trump and Biden right now in terms of mental competence and congnitive function.

A reasonably nonpartisan take MIGHT be "Well, Trump is wacky and unstable, but Biden is so far gone mentally that he needs to be replaced." Go with that if you want anyone to take you seriously.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:44 am Many, many democrats have now conceded that Biden is cooked to a level never before seen but I love these folks like artman and Jon Stewart who are trying to two sides the situation putting Trump in the same bucket, as if Trump wasn't infinitely more cogent and objectively under control with command of all of the facts, at worst.

Artman, you can't convince anyone that you're a free thinking independent if you're going to seriously pretend that there is not a vast gorge bigger than your tits separating Trump and Biden right now in terms of mental competence and congnitive function.

A reasonably nonpartisan take MIGHT be "Well, Trump is wacky and unstable, but Biden is so far gone mentally that he needs to be replaced." Go with that if you want anyone to take you seriously.
Biden came across like Grandpa Simpson no troll. An absolute train wreck that has most democrats in panic mode. I keep seeing comments like “you’re not voting for a candidate you’re voting for their cabinet” as a major way to cope and it’s hilarious. I’m just spitballing here but I think a lot of Biden supporters just won’t show up to vote. They’d NEVER EVER EVER vote for Trump… so they’ll just not vote. Fingers crossed…
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Since he can't go to zero dementia by the force of his will, Biden needs to actually go deeper into his dementia so he increases the chances of activating a level of dementia that actually becomes funny (like Grandpa Simpson on The Simpsons).

Right now, he's leaving his dementia at room temperature, which is the worst place to be at (like raw chicken).

Too little = Competence (preferable in his current role)
Too much = Grandpa Simpson (funny!)

Current = No competence and also no humor
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

The dems should be charged with elder abuse imo
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I really believe this was all intentional. The DMC was never going to allow Biden to be the candidate in November. This debate was to justify removing Biden and getting their guy in there with Newsom or someone like Michelle Obama.

The other crazy thought I have is that China will invade Taiwan before November and we will get heavily involved. So much so that they postpone the election. I truly believe something crazy will happen before November. There’s no way they let Trump win.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:37 am I really believe this was all intentional. The DMC was never going to allow Biden to be the candidate in November. This debate was to justify removing Biden and getting their guy in there with Newsom or someone like Michelle Obama.

The other crazy thought I have is that China will invade Taiwan before November and we will get heavily involved. So much so that they postpone the election. I truly believe something crazy will happen before November. There’s no way they let Trump win.
Postpone the election? That has NEVER happened in US history. This place would burn to the ground if they tried to delay it....and I mean that seriously.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:37 am I really believe this was all intentional. The DMC was never going to allow Biden to be the candidate in November. This debate was to justify removing Biden and getting their guy in there with Newsom or someone like Michelle Obama.

1- Newsom can't run except strictly speaking as a sacrificial lamb. There is no way they're stepping over Kamala to run a handsome white guy - impossible. It would need to be a DEI person.
2- So much can happen before November, that is true. We're very close as it stands to a major war between Israel and Hezbollah which will make the Gaza war look like a skirmish and pull everyone closer to WW3.
3- Don't agree that this was intentional, someone else put it nicely,

There's a take on this debate I've heard from a lot of folks on the right, that is tempting and understandable, but completely wrong-- one that says that the Democrats knew Biden would bomb this badly and scheduled the debate early so they could move him out of the way.

Nonsense.

Most of the people closest to Biden who would have been making these decisions are Dem apparatchiks, but more specifically, they are Biden apparatchiks. They wouldn't enjoy anywhere near the same power and access with his successor. For better or worse, their fates are tied to Biden specifically.

They had the debate early because they knew that while Biden was not in great shape, they had drunk the Kool-Aid and convinced themselves, at least to some degree, of the lies they have been telling for years to the American people about his mental state.

They thought that if they worked with the most favorable rules, on the most favorable network with the most favorable moderators, and gave Biden a full week to prep, they would be able to get through it and even if they didn't "win" it would be far enough from the election that voters would ignore a mediocre performance.

They were not counting on what a disaster it would be to have Biden fully unmasked 1:1 vs. a competent and energetic opponent.

Yes, Biden's performance was such a disaster that it's tempting to think "this was all planned" but that's only if you ignore the levels of self-deception, lying and magical thinking that have dominated the Democrat party for years now.

That's what was exposed on the debate stage last night.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:42 am

Postpone the election? That has NEVER happened in US history. This place would burn to the ground if they tried to delay it....and I mean that seriously.
Yes. I think something we’ve never seen will happen before November. Last election we had a global pandemic that changed the way we voted for that election making it easier to steal.

I truly think we’re headed for something crazy.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:44 am

1- Newsom can't run except strictly speaking as a sacrificial lamb. There is no way they're stepping over Kamala to run a handsome white guy - impossible. It would need to be a DEI person.
2- So much can happen before November, that is true. We're very close as it stands to a major war between Israel and Hezbollah which will make the Gaza war look like a skirmish and pull everyone closer to WW3.

There's a take on this debate I've heard from a lot of folks on the right, that is tempting and understandable, but completely wrong-- one that says that the Democrats knew Biden would bomb this badly and scheduled the debate early so they could move him out of the way.

Nonsense.

Most of the people closest to Biden who would have been making these decisions are Dem apparatchiks, but more specifically, they are Biden apparatchiks. They wouldn't enjoy anywhere near the same power and access with his successor. For better or worse, their fates are tied to Biden specifically.

They had the debate early because they knew that while Biden was not in great shape, they had drunk the Kool-Aid and convinced themselves, at least to some degree, of the lies they have been telling for years to the American people about his mental state.

They thought that if they worked with the most favorable rules, on the most favorable network with the most favorable moderators, and gave Biden a full week to prep, they would be able to get through it and even if they didn't "win" it would be far enough from the election that voters would ignore a mediocre performance.

They were not counting on what a disaster it would be to have Biden fully unmasked 1:1 vs. a competent and energetic opponent.

Yes, Biden's performance was such a disaster that it's tempting to think "this was all planned" but that's only if you ignore the levels of self-deception, lying and magical thinking that have dominated the Democrat party for years now.

I get that but the issue I see is how hard left leaning news outlets are all going at Biden. I haven’t seen any trying to spin it positively. The worst is saying “well Trump was old too!”

It feels like they’re all too connected going after Biden to me so something feels planned about it all.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

We all knew Biden was a senile old man, but to all the naysayers this was definitely an “Emperor has no clothes” moment for them.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:53 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:44 am

Nonsense.

I get that but the issue I see is how hard left leaning news outlets are all going at Biden. I haven’t seen any trying to spin it positively. The worst is saying “well Trump was old too!”

It feels like they’re all too connected going after Biden to me so something feels planned about it all.

You may be right but it struck me more as Biden being so, so awful that there was no room left to spin and they had to call a spade a spade. They will also need Biden and his family to agree and cooperate if they're going to replace him and there are zero signs of the Biden family being interested in doing that. The optics of swapping Biden with a handpicked replacement as opposed to holding an actual primary, while all along claiming Trump was the one subverting democracy, are also awful.

But with that being said, even replacing Biden in the sloppiest way possible with a deeply flawed candidate gives them a better chance to win at this point than running Biden again... so who knows.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Besides Kamala… who would even sign on to run against Trump? It seems like a losing scenario. Agree to take on a guy already leading the polls with little prep time? Seems like it might even damage your career if you take the nomination and then lose spectacularly.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Biden said he's committed to the second debate. I didn't watch it bit sounds like it went exactly as expected
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.