Did you cut your PBJ straight or diagonal?

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Re: Did you cut your PBJ straight or diagonal?

Post by Thedictator »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:32 pm
ElJorge wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:03 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:00 pm No cut. Straight manhandled them sumssabitches like a savage. Plus i believe I was too lazy to clean the knife afterward so what am I cutting shit for?

:noidea:
But if it’s PB&J wouldn’t the knife get dirty from spreading the PB&J?

:biggums:
Nope. Butterknife for spread. Cutting knife for cutting. There’s no way I’m washing 2 knives for one sandwich.
I leave all my dishes for my cleaning lady lol
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

If I find out anyone of you has ever cut a burger in half I will hunt you down and carve you up OJ style in front of your entire extended family. And there won't be jury in the world who would find me guilty.

:underbite: :oj: :dwightshocked: :harden:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Cutting down something large into more manageable sections is simply good table manners.

Not a big deal or something worth doing at informal events like cookouts, but at a sitdown or family meal, yes...basic table manners are preferable to slamming a giant burger towards your face and making a mess everywhere, when you can avoid the entire scene with a simple cut into halves for less risky bites.

Be better people. I know you can do it.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

manchild98 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:35 pm If I find out anyone of you has ever cut a burger in half I will hunt you down and carve you up OJ style in front of your entire extended family. And there won't be jury in the world who would find me guilty.

There’s a golf course in LA that has an eatery attached to it that has the biggest burger I’ve ever come across. One of those places where there’s just a big sign on the building that says “EAT”. Their burger can only be consumed in halves. It’s less tempting to finish the entire thing if you cut it, which could result in death depending on your current state no troll.

If it looks familiar, the scene from the cult classic “Swingers” was filmed here.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm eating lays wavy cut cuban sandwhich flavored chips....I think they nailed it..not bad.

PB&J...
Toasted white bread. Chunky peanut butter overloaded. Strawberry jam Overloaded (honey drizzle optional) place back in toaster oven til it gets gooey...remove, cut diagonal.

Don't argue with me on this. It's how it is best.
Lol at not toasting the bread. Or using creamy pb...fucking rookies
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:53 pm
manchild98 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:35 pm If I find out anyone of you has ever cut a burger in half I will hunt you down and carve you up OJ style in front of your entire extended family. And there won't be jury in the world who would find me guilty.

There’s a golf course in LA that has an eatery attached to it that has the biggest burger I’ve ever come across. One of those places where there’s just a big sign on the building that says “EAT”. Their burger can only be consumed in halves. It’s less tempting to finish the entire thing if you cut it, which could result in death depending on your current state no troll.

If it looks familiar, the scene from the cult classic “Swingers” was filmed here.

I'm talking about regular size restaurant burgers.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:55 pm I'm eating lays wavy cut cuban sandwhich flavored chips....I think they nailed it..not bad.

PB&J...
Toasted white bread. Chunky peanut butter overloaded. Strawberry jam Overloaded (honey drizzle optional) place back in toaster oven til it gets gooey...remove, cut diagonal.

Don't argue with me on this. It's how it is best.
Lol at not toasting the bread. Or using creamy pb...fucking rookies
Honestly, if I were you, I would switch to the low-calorie peanut butter and probably grab you some sugar-free strawberry jam. Also switch to wheat bread it’s healthier.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

who cuts their sandwich lol? i dont make it the conventional way anyway though. I get 1 piece of bread and on one half goes PB and on the other half strawberry jam. then fold it like a taco and eat.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:38 pm who cuts their sandwich lol? i dont make it the conventional way anyway though. I get 1 piece of bread and on one half goes PB and on the other half strawberry jam. then fold it like a taco and eat.
You also piss in the sink like you’re degenerate you’re just a few pegs away from being a ghetto black to be honest
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lol, grown ass adults cutting their sandwich, this is fucking hilarious. Haven’t cut a sandwich for myself since I was a kid.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Deez wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:04 am lol, grown ass adults cutting their sandwich, this is fucking hilarious. Haven’t cut a sandwich for myself since I was a kid.
fr lol
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:40 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:38 pm who cuts their sandwich lol? i dont make it the conventional way anyway though. I get 1 piece of bread and on one half goes PB and on the other half strawberry jam. then fold it like a taco and eat.
You also piss in the sink like you’re degenerate you’re just a few pegs away from being a ghetto black to be honest
lol