Only fags use body wash

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Only fags use body wash

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:07 am Body wash doesn't wash the body. It's for laxy ass ass crumb losers like leoss who fall for stupid TV ads
You don’t know anything about me and I guarantee you I’m cleaner than you.

I have a face skin care regime that includes daily wash and exfoliation creams and PM applications as well.

I have an electric tooth brush with rotating bristles that brush my teeth 100x better than your stubby fat fingers ever could. Facts

I also have way better hair than you know and I have infused shampoo and conditioners that clean nurish and strengthens my hair and I also use a scalp scrubber which you don’t bcuz you’re fat and lazy

Owned.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Just a bar of soap straight to the body. No wash cloth or poofy thing. But I’m the only one who uses it… my wife uses body wash and the kiddos use a different bathroom.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:32 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:28 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:24 am

It seems like it's one bathroom and then one sink kind of off the kitchen that is used for both handwashing and the occasional pee when Dan is feeling too lazy to head to the bathroom.
Nope one full off our living room and another full in the master just through the walk in closet. Korean apartments aren't like your dorm in college. They can be quite large.

Korean homes are very tiny compared to Western homes.
same as Tokyo you nerd. We live in a mega city. Nobody owns western style homes here. Ever celebs live apartments here, unless you move out in the sticks then you can build your own house.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I’m on the road a ton but when I’m home use the bar.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elmerjfudd wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:31 pm I’m on the road a ton but when I’m home use the bar.
You’re a truck driver?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Wash cloths are for poor people.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Charles Barkley recently told a story where he almost "lost" the bar of soap when cleaning his backside.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:09 pm Charles Barkley recently told a story where he almost "lost" the bar of soap when cleaning his backside.
Shaq: "what happened with the soap?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

This is some weird ass shit. All this time I believed everyone uses body wash & pouf, while prisoners & soldiers still used bar soap. I even had a conversation recently asking who the fuck still uses bar soap and wash rags?

Eye opening

:biggums:
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:22 pm This is some weird ass shit. All this time I believed everyone uses body wash & pouf, while prisoners & soldiers still used bar soap. I even had a conversation recently asking who the fuck still uses bar soap and wash rags?

Eye opening

I use body wash. I prefer bar soap but I just use what the wife buys me. I don't think I've used a wash cloth since I was a teenager. I've had an office job my entire adult life....how dirty am I getting sitting in an office chair? I'm not coming home covered in grease that needs to be scrubbed. Also, I haven't scrubbef my face since I was probably 16...whatever water hits it in the shower is good enough.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

manchild98 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:47 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:22 pm This is some weird ass shit. All this time I believed everyone uses body wash & pouf, while prisoners & soldiers still used bar soap. I even had a conversation recently asking who the fuck still uses bar soap and wash rags?

Eye opening

I use body wash. I prefer bar soap but I just use what the wife buys me. I don't think I've used a wash cloth since I was a teenager. I've had an office job my entire adult life....how dirty am I getting sitting in an office chair? I'm not coming home covered in grease that needs to be scrubbed. Also, I haven't scrubbef my face since I was probably 16...whatever water hits it in the shower is good enough.

:nashpoint:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Eye opening

It's okay.

I was unusually old before I learned Q-Tips aren't supposed to be jammed directly into your ear canal.

My mother, as great as she was, did that to me regularly when I was very small, so I kept doing it childhood to young adulthood.

I'm pretty sure I poked my brain a few times, which would explain a lot of things, now that I think about it.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Eye opening

I typically use this face scrub…

But for the bar of soap I’ll just use whatever… Irish Spring, Dove, Dial… it doesn’t matter.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:52 pm

Eye opening

But for the bar of soap I’ll just use whatever… Irish Spring, Dove, Dial… it doesn’t matter.
Drop that shit and subscribe to Tiege Henley
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:52 pm
ElJorge wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:52 pm

Drop that shit and subscribe to Tiege Henley
I just googled it and I dunno man… it looks like a lot of work. Wash, Scrub, AM, PM… I don’t have time for that shit.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Soap has a downfall

You scrub your ass with it, then the next day you are putting that on your face

With body wash you get clean soap every time...It's also faster
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Thedictator wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:56 pm Soap has a downfall

That’s why I use a face scrub. Bar of soap has lathered my feet, arm pits, balls, butthole… I’m not letting it anywhere near my face.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:51 pm

Eye opening

It's okay.

I was unusually old before I learned Q-Tips aren't supposed to be jammed directly into your ear canal.

My mother, as great as she was, did that to me regularly when I was very small, so I kept doing it childhood to young adulthood.

I'm pretty sure I poked my brain a few times, which would explain a lot of things, now that I think about it.
Same. On the Q tip tip....I don't feel like I'm completely clean after a shower until I Q tip my ears.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:58 pm

That’s why I use a face scrub. Bar of soap has lathered my feet, arm pits, balls, butthole… I’m not letting it anywhere near my face.
I hear you, but i got sick of taking out a bar of soap all the time. Body wash lasts so long. I got old spice coconut and that shit smells good and doesn't dry my skin out.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Thedictator wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:09 pm
ElJorge wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:58 pm

I hear you, but i got sick of taking out a bar of soap all the time. Body wash lasts so long. I got old spice coconut and that shit smells good and doesn't dry my skin out.
Old spice is the GOAT of body washes and it isn’t even close.