Only fags use body wash

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Only fags use body wash

Post by CleveTown™ »

Like a woman.

When I take a shower and wash my body I want hard bar soap on a rag. I don't like body wash that when you wash it off the skin still feels slippery and greasy, unwashed.

When I use bar soap it's literally squeaky clean. Stripped of every bit of oil. That's how I know I'm clean.

Thanks for listening.

:coleman:
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Only fags use body wash

Post by kobeunderbite »

Glad to hear from the guy who pees in the sink on what is considered manly bathroom behavior.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

I hear Dan likes to drop the soap, too.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Bar soap is the way to go generally, but I use body wash to shave my head in the shower, and also to fully climb into the dark regions of my anus for maximal cleaning (usually the bar soap is too large to fit, and even when it's small enough to fit, that's a dangerous game to start IMO). Best to just use liquid wash in that specific instance, IMO.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:52 am Glad to hear from the guy who pees in the sink on what is considered manly bathroom behavior.
I pee in the shower too. I bet you would cover your piss up in the wild if you were a animal terrified another animal wold pick up your trail. I piss openly and spread it everywhere like an alpha beast. Don't care.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:00 am Bar soap is the way to go generally, but I use body wash to shave my head in the shower, and also to fully climb into the dark regions of my anus for maximal cleaning (usually the bar soap is too large to fit, and even when it's small enough to fit, that's a dangerous game to start IMO). Best to just use liquid wash in that specific instance, IMO.
wtf, you don't use a rag or pouf with the bar soap? do other people in your family use the same bar when they shower? nice to know they're rubbing the same bar all over their face where you just had it in your ass :L
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:03 am
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:00 am Bar soap is the way to go generally, but I use body wash to shave my head in the shower, and also to fully climb into the dark regions of my anus for maximal cleaning (usually the bar soap is too large to fit, and even when it's small enough to fit, that's a dangerous game to start IMO). Best to just use liquid wash in that specific instance, IMO.
wtf, you don't use a rag or pouf with the bar soap? do other people in your family use the same bar when they shower? nice to know they're rubbing the same bar all over their face where you just had it in your ass :L
I have my own shower actually (most non-poor people do).

Direct contact with minimal interference from a third party is what generates the most clean body.

Pretty straightforward.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:06 am

Direct contact with minimal interference from a third party is what generates the most clean body.

Pretty straightforward.

His apartment has just the one full bathroom lol
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Pretty straightforward.
and I bet it's in the basement. I already know your wife has the main bathroom cuckey.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:12 am

Pretty straightforward.

two.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

1.25 bathrooms, the regular one plus a quarter bathroom located directly adjacent to his stovetop (partial, quarter-toilet).
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:13 am
and I bet it's in the basement. I already know your wife has the main bathroom cuckey.
Are you feeling okay big guy?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:14 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:13 am
Are you feeling okay big guy?
He sounds.....frustrated.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

1.25 bathrooms, the regular one plus a quarter bathroom located directly adjacent to his stovetop (partial, quarter-toilet).
2 full. Im able to buy a big size apartment in Korea. easily.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

It seems like it's one bathroom and then one sink kind of off the kitchen that is used for both handwashing and the occasional pee when Dan is feeling too lazy to head to the bathroom.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:24 am

It seems like it's one bathroom and then one sink kind of off the kitchen that is used for both handwashing and the occasional pee when Dan is feeling too lazy to head to the bathroom.
Nope one full off our living room and another full in the master just through the walk in closet. Korean apartments aren't like your dorm in college. They can be quite large.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:28 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:24 am

Nope one full off our living room and another full in the master just through the walk in closet. Korean apartments aren't like your dorm in college. They can be quite large.

Korean homes are very tiny compared to Western homes.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I’m a body wash pouf guy and guarantee i’m cleaner than any AG representative on-site.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Body wash doesn't wash the body. It's for laxy ass ass crumb losers like leoss who fall for stupid TV ads
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:07 am Body wash doesn't wash the body. It's for laxy ass ass crumb losers like leoss who fall for stupid TV ads

No. I get a much better lather and a much harder scrub. Plus the Dove Clean Comfort scent leaves me smelling like the type of man who doesn’t fuck around when it comes to hygiene.

:underbite: