New BLUE STATE polls indicate Trump could win virtually every state...!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

New BLUE STATE polls indicate Trump could win virtually every state...!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Trump is either ahead, even, or slightly behind Brandon in Minnesota, Virginia, Washington, Oregon, New Jersey and New York, ...and keep in mind Brandon won some of these states by 20+ points in 2020.

Suffice to say once Brandon shits all over himself in Thursday's debate, Trump will be leading in every state except California (where those freaks, creeps and Hollyweirdos are hopelessly and haplessly Brandon Lovers even if he shot their kid right in front of them).

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: New BLUE STATE polls indicate Trump could win virtually every state...!

Post by Alex_Murphy »

He will win California.. watch.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:43 pm He will win California.. watch.
California and Hawaii are the only two states that I would be completely shocked if Trump won... every other state is in play, meaning November is shaping up to be the most lopsided landslide since Reagan's second term.

Trump Haters and mindless Brandon Loving simpletons will be jumping off buildings and bridges in less than 5 months.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:12 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:43 pm He will win California.. watch.
California and Hawaii are the only two states that I would be completely shocked if Trump won... every other state is in play, meaning November is shaping up to be the most lopsided landslide since Reagan's second term.

Trump Haters and mindless Brandon Loving simpletons will be jumping off buildings and bridges in less than 5 months.

:lol:
A lot of changes coming.. true democracy will be on display this year. The elitists have had their play time for four years now they’ll hand over the keys to Trump to clean it up. All part of the plan.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Polls....lol
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"