Another bold-faced Lefty lie has been exposed... Trump takes another giant shit on the Haters

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Another bold-faced Lefty lie has been exposed... Trump takes another giant shit on the Haters

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Looks like artman, shill, riley and madness truly are brainwashed simpletons... of course us MAGA Patriots already knew this yearS ago, but it's still nice to see the stupidity of the Trump Haters get exposed (once again), only this time by their own people:

Left wing fact-checker admits Trump never called Charlottesville neo-Nazis ‘very fine people’ in blow to Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-w ... blow-biden

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Another bold-faced Lefty lie has been exposed... Trump takes another giant shit on the Haters

Post by elartman1973 »

How desperate are you?
Holy fucking shit.
Check yourself in already
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ElJorge
Role Player

Re: Another bold-faced Lefty lie has been exposed... Trump takes another giant shit on the Haters

Post by ElJorge »

LiTeraLLy HiTLeR :rosenew:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Madnesss is team MAGA now
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:39 pm Looks like artman, shill, riley and madness truly are brainwashed simpletons... of course us MAGA Patriots already knew this yearS ago, but it's still nice to see the stupidity of the Trump Haters get exposed (once again), only this time by their own people:

Left wing fact-checker admits Trump never called Charlottesville neo-Nazis ‘very fine people’ in blow to Biden

Literally the reason Biden claimed he ran
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:58 am How desperate are you?
Holy fucking shit.
Check yourself in already
You fell for this bold-faced lie hook, line and sinker, fatso... how does it feel to NOW KNOW that you were played like a fool by the Trump Hating media?

:lol:

:trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:04 pm Madnesss is team MAGA now
I don't believe him... I believe he's on the same Team Brandon like fatso artman, shill and dementia riley, even though he now claims otherwise.

He's gonna have to do a LOT more (to prove he's worthy of a seat on the Trump/MAGA train) than just claim he's smartened up.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:07 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:39 pm Looks like artman, shill, riley and madness truly are brainwashed simpletons... of course us MAGA Patriots already knew this yearS ago, but it's still nice to see the stupidity of the Trump Haters get exposed (once again), only this time by their own people:

Literally the reason Biden claimed he ran
Yup, Brandon ran on a LIE perpetuated by the Trump Hating media, so that simple-minded morons (like artman) would believe Trump is racist WHEN in fact Brandon is the true racist (as evidenced by numerous statements and actions he's made/taken during his decades-long tenure in government).

The question now is, doesn't Trump have grounds to sue the media for blatant slander (or libel, or defamation, or whatever)? Seems he should have, now that all the lies about him are being exposed... of course I'm no legal person so who knows.

Either way this just confirms beyond a doubt how foolishly dumb and gullible the Trump Haters truly are.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk thinks I fell for lies while he still supports Trump and claims the election was rigged and the trial

Jfc dude. Are you mentally retarded?

And trump 100% said there were fine people on both side. Everyone heard it and saw it with their own eyes but you losers always block out blatant facts.

BRAINWASHED

Lol at going all in on a random "fact checker" years later.
You're the definition of mentally retarded.
You fall for literally every lie that supports your failed agenda. Embarrassing

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:20 pm Tdk thinks I fell for lies while he still supports Trump and claims the election was rigged and the trial

Jfc dude. Are you mentally retarded?

And trump 100% said there were fine people on both side. Everyone heard it and saw it with their own eyes but you losers always block out blatant facts.

BRAINWASHED

Lol at going all in on a random "fact checker" years later.
You're the definition of mentally retarded.
You fall for literally every lie that supports your failed agenda. Embarrassing
Your massive deflection aside, the FACT remains you were brainwashed by the Trump Hating media because you're a simple-minded idiot who is too lazy to do your own research into the matter.
Spoiler:
PS: How does Trump's ass taste?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

"Fact checker"
Probably in trumps camp

How fucking brainwashed are you people and lol at thinking this story is even relevant.

I didn't deflect at all. In fact I laid out the facts that WE all saw with our own eyes.
Lol at all of a sudden taking a noname random " fact checkers" words before trumps actual words you Literally saw him speak

Jfc your delusion is otherworldly

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:00 pm "Fact checker"
Probably in trumps camp
Fat, stoned, and very, VERY stupid... it's a Lefty fact checker, simpleton.

:verdum:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at tdk pretending the entire world didn't watch trump say what he said.
How stupid are you?

Here's a hint...not everyone is as stupid and brainwashed as you are to not believe their own eyes

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:01 am Lol at tdk pretending the entire world didn't watch trump say what he said.
How stupid are you?

Here's a hint...not everyone is as stupid and brainwashed as you are to not believe their own eyes
If you still believe Trump said Nazi's are nice people then you're even more of a clueless simpleton than I thought... and THAT is scary because you already are the most clueless simpleton I know (by far).

:L

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Trump has probably fucked more Black/Jewish chicks than Artman has fucked chicks period (for both groups).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:21 am Trump has probably fucked more Black/Jewish chicks than Artman has fucked chicks period (for both groups).
And that's why he should be president in your opinion?

We all saw him say what he said. Pretending all of a sudden that he didn't is otherworldly brainwashing...
Jfc youre a pawn in a losing game

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Trump 100% said on live TV that there were fine people on both sides...why are you fucking idiots all of a sudden acting like he didn't?
Then deflecting with utter stupidity.
You're all embarrassing as fuck