The Creation Week explained

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

The Creation Week explained

Post by CleveTown™ »

God was prophesying and creating at the same time. :o

Isaiah 46: 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

*If we look at what was created on each of the days of the creation week, we will see how they were also prophecies of what were to happen in the corresponding 1000 years.

2 Peter 3: 8: But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

So one day is as a thousand years. Day one of creation corresponds to the first thousand years, day two to the second thousand years, and so on.

Day 1:

Genesis 1: 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

On day one, God divided light from darkness. The main event that happened in the first millenium was that Adam and Eve sinned and they knew good (light) from evil (darkness).

Genesis 3: 22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

John 3: 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Day 2:

Genesis 1: 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

The main event that happened in the second millenium was the flood. During the flood, the fountains of water were broken up and the waters covered the earth.

Genesis 7: 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Genesis 7: 19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

Day 3:

Genesis 1: 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The main event that happened during the third millenium was the exodus. During the exodus, the waters were gathered together and parted, and dry land appeared so that the Israelites passed through the Red Sea.

Exodus 15: 8 And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.

Exodus 14: 21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. 22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Day 4:

Genesis 1: 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth

During the fourth millenium, John the Baptist was the lesser light. He was sent to bear witness of the greater light: Jesus.

John 1: 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

John 3: 30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

John 5: 35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. 36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Day 5:

Genesis 1: 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

The main thing that happened during the fifth millenium was that the Holy Spirit was poured out into the Earth.

John 7: 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

John 4: 10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

John 4: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Day 6:

Genesis 1: 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1: 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

During the sixth millenium, the main event will be that the Antichrist will subdue and take dominion over all the nations of the earth.

Revelation 13: 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Daniel 7: 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Day 7:

Genesis 2: 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

On the seventh day, God rested of all His works. In the seventh millenium, we will rest and reign with Jesus for a thousand years.

Revelation 20: 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20: 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Hebrews 4: 1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Conclusion: Each day of the seven day creation was also a prophecy of the corresponding millenium.

Day 1: light and darkness divided = fall of man

Day 2: firmament above the waters = the flood

Day 3: waters gathered together and dry land appeared = the exodus and the parting of the Red Sea

Day 4: greater light and lesser light = Jesus and John the Baptist

Day 5: moving creature that hath life = the living water (Holy Spirit)

Day 6: man to have dominion over the earth = Antichrist to rule over the earth

Day 7: God rested = we will rest and reign with Christ.

Understanding this grows our faith because we can be sure that if the first five prophecies have already been fulfilled, the last two will also.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: The Creation Week explained

Post by Uncontroversial »

dinosaurs
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:17 am dinosaurs
existed alongside men.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

You can do better than that.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Atti pretending he's an intellectual force, when he couldn't pass a first year university logic course.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:32 am Atti pretending he's an intellectual force, when he couldn't pass a first year university logic course.
Thanks for agreeing with my OP. Is God working in your life? You don't have long to live. Ask Jesus for forgiveness, believe He died for you, repent and believe the good news. Time is ticking.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:40 am
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:32 am Atti pretending he's an intellectual force, when he couldn't pass a first year university logic course.
Thanks for agreeing with my OP. Is God working in your life? You don't have long to live. Ask Jesus for forgiveness, believe He died for you, repent and believe the good news. Time is ticking.
Take advice from two non Christian Christians? I'll pass.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:30 am
existed alongside men.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Christians and Bible faggots are so cringey
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:00 am Christians and Bible faggots are so cringey
I have admiration and respect for many Christians, even if I don't share their faith. Atti and Clevey would be repudiated by Christ. They are two hateful, despicable men.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:02 am
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:00 am Christians and Bible faggots are so cringey
I have admiration and respect for many Christians, even if I don't share their faith. Atti and Clevey would be repudiated by Christ. They are two hateful, despicable men.
Do you know how the 12 disciples (men of Jesus' own choosing) acted? They weren't perfect.

No one is above correction, but from where I was 20 years ago to where I am now is a world away different. I am much more like Christ now than before.

I have repented for many sins. You on the other hand have no conscience and sins are piled up to heaven just waiting to be judged.

Good luck with that at the White Throne Judgment.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Imagine ...cringey as fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:28 am
Do you know how the 12 disciples (men of Jesus' own choosing) acted? They weren't perfect.

No one is above correction, but from where I was 20 years ago to where I am now is a world away different. I am much more like Christ now than before.

I have repented for many sins. You on the other hand have no conscience and sins are piled up to heaven just waiting to be judged.

No one is indeed above correction. We are all frail in our own way. But despite lacking faith, I am certain I live a life much more in keeping with the teachings of Christ than either you or Attie. And it isn't even close.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Even though I am not a Christian I align most with Christian values. More people in my immediate circle are Christians than not.

Ultimately, it's the faith aspect in Christianity that is my biggest hurdle to jump. I could maybe see that changing though as I get older.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:44 am Even though I am not a Christian I align most with Christian values. More people in my immediate circle are Christians than not.

Ultimately, it's the faith aspect in Christianity that is my biggest hurdle to jump. I could maybe see that changing though as I get older.
People often 'convert' or look for some other type of comfort as they get older and feel their mortality. Acceptance of 'the end' is difficult. But it is a crutch. We are animals. Yes, we evolved to be outside the food chain and the dominant species, but animals nonetheless. When we die, we die. No different than our pets, or a mosquito we squish when it attempts to bite us.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:38 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:28 am

No one is indeed above correction. We are all frail in our own way. But despite lacking faith, I am certain I live a life much more in keeping with the teachings of Christ than either you or Attie. And it isn't even close.
and all of your good works will be for naught. Why? Because you aren't saved by the PERFECT sinless blood of Jesus.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:44 am Even though I am not a Christian I align most with Christian values. More people in my immediate circle are Christians than not.

don't put off another day without asking Jesus into your heart and to save you. Imagine dying tomorrow and spending eternity in Hell all because you thought you had more time to repent on earth. Once you die, pencils down, the test is over. There are no do-overs. I pray you accept Jesus as your Savior today. You'll be glad you did.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:00 am

People often 'convert' or look for some other type of comfort as they get older and feel their mortality. Acceptance of 'the end' is difficult. But it is a crutch. We are animals. Yes, we evolved to be outside the food chain and the dominant species, but animals nonetheless. When we die, we die. No different than our pets, or a mosquito we squish when it attempts to bite us.
man is 3 parts: body soul spirit. You are right that when we die our bodies turn off and go into the ground and whither away to bones. But absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Your spirit breaks free of the body at death which lives forever...either in Heaven or Hell.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Clevey doing work. Keep it up Daniel.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

If there is really a god. God would have no time frame. Man wrote the bible, not God.