Rob you summumma bitch

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Rob you summumma bitch

Post by lettherebehouse »

First the Celtic thingy… and now a world class asswhipping against the best team in baseball on their home court with Gil on the mound to cap their first series win vs NY since like the Carter administration?

That’s a helluva week. My only hope is that your other team, the football team, carries on this hot streak you’re currently on once fall-winter rolls around.

Oh, and 15 yr old Charlie Woods just qualified for his first USGA event and will no doubt be following his father’s footsteps into greatness if these white hoes don’t do him in later.

:arnold:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Rob you summumma bitch

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:14 pm First the Celtic thingy… and now a world class asswhipping against the best team in baseball on their home court with Gil on the mound to cap their first series win vs NY since like the Carter administration?

That’s a helluva week. My only hope is that your other team, the football team, carries on this hot streak you’re currently on once fall-winter rolls around.

Oh, and 15 yr old Charlie Woods just qualified for his first USGA event and will no doubt be following his father’s footsteps into greatness if these white hoes don’t do him in later.

:arnold:
Fuck Washington.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

It's indeed a great time to be alive.

:banderas:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

That O's game was crazy yesterday.

Prior to that game, Gil had pitched 80 innings and given up 18 earned runs. In 1.1 innings yesterday....he gave up 7 ER. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Hopefully Duke basketball and Georgia football do well for Rob too. Hell of a hot streak.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:58 am Hopefully Duke basketball and Georgia football do well for Rob too. Hell of a hot streak.
I hope the Mariners beat the O's in the playoffs. :suds:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:01 am
AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:58 am Hopefully Duke basketball and Georgia football do well for Rob too. Hell of a hot streak.
Well see if the Mariners get a bat or 5 at the deadline they might have a chance. But they're not close as of right now.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Me, root for an SEC team? Ewwwww...

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:03 am
Well see if the Mariners get a bat or 5 at the deadline they might have a chance. But they're not close as of right now.

What happened to Julio?

:noidea:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:56 am
AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:03 am

What happened to Julio?

:noidea:
He's a strikeout machine at the moment and not hitting for power. He's hitting it hard, but it's not going where it needs to yet. He'll get there. But collectively as a team they strikeout far to much to build momentum in a lot of these games. Plate discipline as a whole hasn't been good
Bill Russell

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:37 am It's indeed a great time to be alive.

:banderas:
It’s all downhill from here!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**