Biden will be sequestered for 1 week prior to the debate doing preparation

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Biden will be sequestered for 1 week prior to the debate doing preparation

Post by kobeunderbite »

Meaning they are taking him deep underground for experimental drugs and an advanced hyperbaric chamber.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Biden will be sequestered for 1 week prior to the debate doing preparation

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

they should have a fully functioning body double by now.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

I think there's less than a 1% chance that Biden participates in a debate with Trump.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:10 am Meaning they are taking him deep underground for experimental drugs and an advanced hyperbaric chamber.
Rent free

Jfc dude. Get a life
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I think I have asked this before but has anyone here ever been swayed to vote for or against a politician by a debate?

Seriously curious because debates seem redundant but maybe I am wrong.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I'm sure artman and ALL the Brandon supporters will agree that there should be no issue whatsoever with both Trump and Brandon taking a drug test before the debates.

This will immediately clear up any suspicion and doubts over Brandon's mental state, should he pass the test... amirite or amirite?

:noidea:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:28 am I think I have asked this before but has anyone here ever been swayed to vote for or against a politician by a debate?

If so then Trump cult would never have voted for trump

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jfc tdk is stupid. Does he actually fall for this stupidity his cult pushes in his stupid face?
Wow...You're an embarrassment

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:28 am I think I have asked this before but has anyone here ever been swayed to vote for or against a politician by a debate?

A lot of political scientists point to the debates between JFK and Nixon as a major marker for how the visual and non-dialectic aspects of debates could sway people (basically, JFK=super cool, Nixon=smart but cold/heartless/unfriendly).

IIRC, people who listened to that debate said Nixon clearly won, but people who watched on TV said JFK did (I think).

I would be willing to bet almost no one flips on content, but I bet a fair number flip on aesthetics, vibe/attitude, body language, the rizz, etc...

The Simpsons sort of captured it in a funny way in an episode:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Not the presidential debate. But the primaries forced me to look into Vivek for 2028 after his impressive run.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:48 am Jfc tdk is stupid. Does he actually fall for this stupidity his cult pushes in his stupid face?
You have no issue with Brandon and Trump taking a drug test before the debates, correct?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:48 am Jfc tdk is stupid. Does he actually fall for this stupidity his cult pushes in his stupid face?
You have no issue with Brandon and Trump taking a drug test before the debates, correct?

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:51 am

Not the presidential debate. But the primaries forced me to look into Vivek for 2028 after his impressive run.

Trump needs to tab Vivek to represent him in the spin room after the debate, there would be no one better
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:50 am

A lot of political scientists point to the debates between JFK and Nixon as a major marker for how the visual and non-dialectic aspects of debates could sway people (basically, JFK=super cool, Nixon=smart but cold/heartless/unfriendly).

IIRC, people who listened to that debate said Nixon clearly won, but people who watched on TV said JFK did (I think).

I would be willing to bet almost no one flips on content, but I bet a fair number flip on aesthetics, vibe/attitude, body language, the rizz, etc...

The Simpsons sort of captured it in a funny way in an episode:
*Like*

That is very interesting.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:00 pm
I couldn't give a fuck.
My life isn't that small and pathetic like yours
Are you really this stupid?

You double posted..You're so triggered

Ouchie

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

It's even less important now. One guy is president now and has been a politician for almost 50 years. The other guy was the last president and has been in the news every day since 2015. What else are people hoping to learn through a debate.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:05 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:00 pm
I couldn't give a fuck.
Your constant posting in these political threads says otherwise, fatso.

Brandon is your boy because you're a CNN/MSNBC brainwashed simpleton. Admit what everyone on the board already knows and be done with it already, sheesh!

:slapping:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

manchild98 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:10 pm

It's even less important now. One guy is president now and has been a politician for almost 50 years. The other guy was the last president and has been in the news every day since 2015. What else are people hoping to learn through a debate.
Millions of well-meaning Americans (who don't pay attention to politics) have inadvertantly been brainwashed into believing a plethora of lies about Trump, thanks to 8 years of non-stop 24/7 Trump bashing by the mainstream media. When they watch the debate they will be able to hear the man in his own words, without his message being filtered, censored, and/or taken out of context by said Lefty mainstream media.

Likewise, many of these same Americans haven't seen Brandon stumbling, fumbling and embarrassing himself on a daily basis because said media covers for him... so a debate will give them the opportunity to watch/listen to this buffoon uncensored for 1.5 hours, to see/hear for themselves just how inept and mentally weak he is.

So there's a LOT that many Americans can learn from a debate.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk is dumb.
I only post to call out stupidity.
He would have to search long and hard to find my supporting any politician in a post...especially biden...but his brainwashed delusional brain has him falling for anything his cult tells him that if anyone doesn't jerk off over Trump then they are automatically biden supporters.

That's how dumb and brainwashed he is..
America would be best if both geriatrics dropped out.
If he can't agree with that FACT then he's even dumber than he let's on.
Imagine thinking a 78 year old felon piece of shit human is what America needs. Dude can't even run his own household.

And repeating that I watch stations I haven't watched since 2001 basically just further proves how preprogrammed his cult has hi.. what a fucking loser

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

The answer is yes. This particular debate is not especially important in the sense that it is so far removed from the election that 10,000 news cycles will render it ancient history by the time people are voting. But in a general sense there is a real 3-5% of the country that is undecided and so a significant 'happening' in the debate could move the needle (that is of course taking election voting/results at face value).