We lost The Logo. Jerry West gone at 86...

Talk about anything here.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

We lost The Logo. Jerry West gone at 86...

Post by PhutureDynasty »

:cry:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: We lost The Logo. Jerry West gone at 86...

Post by Robceltsfan »

Been losing a lot of NBA legends recently.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:55 am Been losing a lot of NBA legends recently.
Yes we have.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Helluva player, maybe even a better GM/exec. Respect from Boston. RIP.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

His lost (his life) in the finals again
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Deepest condolences to the man who put together the greatest bball duo I could ever ask for growing up. Thank you for Kobe and Shaq. RIP.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

One of many players who could have had a very different legacy were it not for a certain man named Bill Russell.

RIP.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

This one actually hurts, damn. His contributions to the Lakers can’t be overstated. Fuck… 2024 has been brutal for Lakers fans.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Gone too soon

:(
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Hurley turns us down… fucking Celtics might win the title… West kicked the bucket… I don’t even wanna ask what else can go wrong for da purple & gold. :(
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

ElJorge wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:00 pm Hurley turns us down… fucking Celtics might win the title… West kicked the bucket… I don’t even wanna ask what else can go wrong for da purple & gold. :(
You still have the LeGOAT on your team along with AD which is not a bad position to be in. Tons of NBA teams would trade positions.

I'm with you guys on being frustrated Boston is probably putting it together though and losing Jerry sucks for all NBA fans.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:06 pm
ElJorge wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:00 pm Hurley turns us down… fucking Celtics might win the title… West kicked the bucket… I don’t even wanna ask what else can go wrong for da purple & gold. :(
You still have the LeGOAT on your team along with AD which is not a bad position to be in. Tons of NBA teams would trade positions.

I'm with you guys on being frustrated Boston is probably putting it together though and losing Jerry sucks for all NBA fans.

You still think LeHype & AD are gonna move the needle in the west?

:stephena:
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:10 pm

Dude seriously… I’m all for blowing it up and starting from scratch at this point. I mean yea it’s nice that Lebron is still putting up All Star production at 47 years old, but eventually the wheels are gonna fall off or he’s gonna just be tired of playing after 25 seasons in the league. I don’t feel like AD is “that *****” even though he can still put up beast numbers if he’s dialed in. But he’s the model of inconsistency… he’ll give you 35pts 20rebs 5blks one game and 18pts 8rebs 2asts the next.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

That's fair.

I don't think you're as far away as you think though. Ancient LeBron isn't a bad player to have. Man had a near career 3 point shooting season this year.

Even without LeBron you have Davis who is probably a top 12 player at absolute worst if healthy. Solid help including the White Mamba and DLo. The roster isn't that bad.

You don't think the Lakers are going to try and make moves to add another piece this off-season?

You also made the WCF last season, no?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

People live, then they die. Thats life
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

The Lakers for sure waste a high draft pick on Bronny. Lol
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:42 pm
The Lakers for sure waste a high draft pick on Bronny. Lol
Ha yea that too… that poor kid lol. Guy is coming into the league with weird expectations that he’ll never live up to potentially playing for a diva fanbase that’ll expect immediate results. It’s a strange situation because we all know he kinda isn’t good, we should know that he’ll MAYBE be an okay role player at best, but the expectations will still be high for him lol
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ElJorge wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:16 pm

Dude seriously… I’m all for blowing it up and starting from scratch at this point. I mean yea it’s nice that Lebron is still putting up All Star production at 47 years old, but eventually the wheels are gonna fall off or he’s gonna just be tired of playing after 25 seasons in the league. I don’t feel like AD is “that *****” even though he can still put up beast numbers if he’s dialed in. But he’s the model of inconsistency… he’ll give you 35pts 20rebs 5blks one game and 18pts 8rebs 2asts the next.

Exactly. Just too unreliable from AD, who’s completely outmatched when having to play the 5 vs Jokic. He’s 31 now and not getting any more durable.

Fck’em

I’m down for the rebuild and gutting everything Lebron related from his super agent, to Bronny, to the banana boat. I want them all gone. Now!

Gon’get

:asskicking:
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Was he vaxxed?