Re: Lakers might hire that psycho Dan Hurley lol

Post by elartman1973 »

Lakers are a mess
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeFraud has already given his "blessing" for the hire (as if that should mean anything, considering this POS has no loyalty to any team, and is trying to strong-arm FO's into drafting his WNBA level, sissy son); however word on the street is that Hurley is relentless in his pursuit of Winning... and THAT obviously does not play favorably into LeCheckMyStats' personal agenda, which he's clearly valued (more than Winning) for many years now.

Bad move for the Lakers if they plan on wasting a draft pick on Bronny, and retaining LeFraud.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:59 am LeFraud has already given his "blessing" for the hire (as if that should mean anything, considering this POS has no loyalty to any team, and is trying to strong-arm FO's into drafting his WNBA level, sissy son); however word on the street is that Hurley is relentless in his pursuit of Winning... and THAT obviously does not play favorably into LeCheckMyStats' personal agenda, which he's clearly valued (more than Winning) for many years now.

Bad move for the Lakers if they plan on wasting a draft pick on Bronny, and retaining LeFraud.
Thank you for the latest LeBron update Number1LeBronFan!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Woj saw Shams getting all the shine over his infatuation with JJ and he was like not on my watch you don''t
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:01 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:59 am LeFraud has already given his "blessing" for the hire (as if that should mean anything, considering this POS has no loyalty to any team, and is trying to strong-arm FO's into drafting his WNBA level, sissy son); however word on the street is that Hurley is relentless in his pursuit of Winning... and THAT obviously does not play favorably into LeCheckMyStats' personal agenda, which he's clearly valued (more than Winning) for many years now.

You're welcome, but a simple "Hurley" Google search is all it took. Next time do the research yourself, lazy bones.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:25 pm

You're welcome, but a simple "Hurley" Google search is all it took. Next time do the research yourself, lazy bones.

What kind of loser would possibly care enough to do that?

:noidea:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:35 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:25 pm

What kind of loser would possibly care enough to do that?

:noidea:
Do what, read a thread about Hurley and do a quick Google search to find out about the guy?

That's called "educating oneself", Sherlock. That's what winners do. Losers (you apparently - :noidea: ) do the opposite.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I knew jj wasn’t serious. He doesn’t want to coach. He is a media darling and has been since day 1. Cushy ass ESPN gig gets to stare and Molly’s tits everyday … why the fuck would you give that up for stress. Just take some of that salary and invest it in bitcoin and you’ll make more than some of these bitch ass head coaches.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I'm happy for JJ for not involving himself in the complete disaster of a franchise
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

That would be an absolute steal for the lakers and show that they actually care about post LeBron life. He jumps to #1 on my list over adelman
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

wailuaFC wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:19 pm That would be an absolute steal for the lakers and show that they actually care about post LeBron life. He jumps to #1 on my list over adelman
I’d prefer Hurley as well… I don’t follow college sports for shit but he seems like he can help guide our younger players in the right direction. Don’t know how he and Lebron will mesh but at this point it prob doesn’t matter.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

ElJorge wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:10 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:19 pm That would be an absolute steal for the lakers and show that they actually care about post LeBron life. He jumps to #1 on my list over adelman
I’d prefer Hurley as well… I don’t follow college sports for shit but he seems like he can help guide our younger players in the right direction. Don’t know how he and Lebron will mesh but at this point it prob doesn’t matter.
LNS!!!!!
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:35 pm
LNS!!!!!
Grizz! :suds:

How you been?
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

ElJorge wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:37 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:35 pm

LNS!!!!!
Grizz! :suds:

How you been?
Excellent. Life is good. I hope you are doing well young man. Cheers 🍻