uuuhm KUB...atheists? We got a problem here with the ideographic meaning of God's Name "YHWH"

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

uuuhm KUB...atheists? We got a problem here with the ideographic meaning of God's Name "YHWH"

Post by CleveTown™ »

BEHOLD THE HAND. BEHOLD THE NAIL.

The mysteries of God and His Word are never ending. :hail:

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: uuuhm KUB...atheists? We got a problem here with the ideographic meaning of God's Name "YHWH"

Post by lettherebehouse »

Aethists don’t want this smoke. You already know Throb is gonna post some link to a 90s band video. And you already know Shill’s gonna attempt to post an ironic meme who’s landing you already know won’t stick. And Grizz, every day he ages he knows his feet are getting warmer as the flames from “down there” blister his toes… he knows best not to mock God anymore at this stage in the game.

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: uuuhm KUB...atheists? We got a problem here with the ideographic meaning of God's Name "YHWH"

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:19 am Aethists don’t want this smoke. You already know Throb is gonna post some link to a 90s band video. And you already know Shill’s gonna attempt to post an ironic meme who’s landing you already know won’t stick. And Grizz, every day he ages he knows his feet are getting warmer as the flames from “down there” blister his toes… he knows best not to mock God anymore at this stage in the game.

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

lol 100
It's actually a slam dunk case. This Name was given to Moses during his time 1,500 years before Jesus and 1,200 before the Romans invented crucifixions.....so, yeah. It's an open and shut case.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:19 am Aethists don’t want this smoke. You already know Throb is gonna post some link to a 90s band video. And you already know Shill’s gonna attempt to post an ironic meme who’s landing you already know won’t stick. And Grizz, every day he ages he knows his feet are getting warmer as the flames from “down there” blister his toes… he knows best not to mock God anymore at this stage in the game.

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:28 am

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

try addressing the video, hell bound atheist.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Clevetown is afraid to live
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

Dude. I wish there was a God and that we could somehow get salvation and eternal life. Who the hell wouldn't? But it just plain doesn't stand up to scrutiny. There will be no death bed conversions for me. I believe what I believe. We are animals who have evolved above the others on our planet, but we are animals. In the end, we are no different. When we die, we die. Sayonara!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:46 am

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

Dude. I wish there was a God and that we could somehow get salvation and eternal life. Who the hell wouldn't? But it just plain doesn't stand up to scrutiny. There will be no death bed conversions for me. I believe what I believe. We are animals who have evolved above the others on our planet, but we are animals. In the end, we are no different. When we die, we die. Sayonara!
If the Stars and Mavs win championships this year, I will now believe in god. LOL Until then, if you have one foot in hell, I am up to my waist.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:50 am

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

If the Stars and Mavs win championships this year, I will now believe in god. LOL Until then, if you have one foot in hell, I am up to my waist.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :suds:
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bought the devil's lies hook line and sinker. Such a sad case you are Grizz.

Remember me in hell..but not for trolling, but for the one who tried to get your soul saved so that you could have enjoyed what you "wished was salvation and eternal life"
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:50 am

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

crazy how people know they're going to hell yet don't care.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:29 pm
Bought the devil's lies hook line and sinker. Such a sad case you are Grizz.

Remember me in hell..but not for trolling, but for the one who tried to get your soul saved so that you could have enjoyed what you "wished was salvation and eternal life"
Dude. You're an asshole. That you could somehow manage to get into this "mythical heaven" is almost proof in itself that it doesn't exit.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

Even if you don’t believe in the biblical God. Humans, as all life on Earth, are the organic manifestation of physical energy. Our bodies are made of celluar composition who atomically adhere to the same physical laws that make up everything in the universe. This energy creates the life force that we see and feel all around us. When we die, that’s only the end of our celluar hosts within our earthly avatar, but the energy redistributes itself into the ether until it latches onto a new earthly being (buddhism reincarnation - or a celestial being as told through the Abrahamic religions). There’s more intersect with science & religion than you think, they’re just not explaining it right.
Spoiler:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:38 pm

Check mothafawkin mate

God - 1
Atheist - 0

Even if you don’t believe in the biblical God. Humans, as all life on Earth, are the organic manifestation of physical energy. Our bodies are made of celluar composition who atomically adhere to the same physical laws that make up everything in the universe. This energy creates the life force that we see and feel all around us. When we die, that’s only the end of our celluar hosts within our earthly avatar, but the energy redistributes itself into the ether until it latches onto a new earthly being (buddhism reincarnation - or a celestial being as told through the Abrahamic religions). There’s more intersect with science & religion than you think, they’re just not explaining it right.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**