lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Vaxxed & boosted?

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Vaxxed & boosted?

Post by Robceltsfan »

Doubtful. This one might be drugs or self harm….or a little of both.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Robceltsfan wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:00 pm Doubtful. This one might be drugs or self harm….or a little of both.
They said he withdrew from the tournament yesterday due to illness… then croaks this morning. That rules out suicide, no?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:16 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:00 pm Doubtful. This one might be drugs or self harm….or a little of both.
They said he withdrew from the tournament yesterday due to illness… then croaks this morning. That rules out suicide, no?
He withdrew with 2 holes to play on Friday and he was just 1 behind the eventual the cut line...and picking up at minimum a $15-20k check for the week, so this tells me he really didn't feel right. You wouldn't withdraw with 2 holes to play unless you had no chance of making the cut. You'd finish the round.

He's made 2.4 million this year and actually won a tournament so he has to be feeling he's having a great year. I was thinking maybe heat stroke but it says the temp was 90 degrees in Fort Worth so that doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Seems like it has to heart related or his appendix burst or some shit.

Edit - well it does sound like he had issues with alcohol, mental health and depressions so who knows?
Last edited by manchild98 on Sat May 25, 2024 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

manchild98 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:47 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:16 pm
He withdrew with 2 holes to play on Friday and he was just 1 behind the eventual the cut line...and picking up at minimum a $15-20k check for the week, so this tells me he really didn't feel right. You wouldn't withdraw with 2 holes to play unless you had no chance of making the cut. You'd finish the round.

He's made 2.4 million this year and actually won a tournament so he has to be feeling he's having a great year. I was thinking maybe heat stroke but it says the temp was 90 degrees in Fort Worth so that doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Seems like it has to heart related or his appendix burst or some shit.

Heart related = vaccine related. The vaccine exacerbates underlying health conditions or otherwise accelerates their development, particularly cancers and cardiovascular problems.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Yeah it's sounding more and more like he's been battling some demons with alcoholism and depression and likely killed himself.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I stand corrected…. It was suicide.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:46 am I stand corrected…. It was suicide.
Impossible...Internet doctors like Undies have already decreed that people who die young will always be vaccine related deaths. Even if the person isnt even vaccinated...
So sorry if I am not buying the suicide excuse...