Ordered Papa John's pizza tonight

Talk about anything here.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Ordered Papa John's pizza tonight

Post by manchild98 »

Why da Fuck did you do that you say..........if you order from Papa John's part of the money goes to my kid's elementary school.

Haven't had it in forever. 6 of the 8 pieces are now in the garbage. My wife and I each ate 1 piece. Pretty much any pizza is decent or at least edible. Nope. How in the F is this place in business? Go F yourself Shaq for pimpin this place. Tim Duncan now moves ahead of you on my all time greatest list.

:trumpmad: :dumbanddumber:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Ordered Papa John's pizza tonight

Post by elartman1973 »

It's trash and I'm passed because it's half price after every magic win and I end up getting it sometimes and always regret it.
Wish magic would get a different pizza sponsor. It was pizza hut for years
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm It's trash and I'm passed because it's half price after every magic win and I end up getting it sometimes and always regret it.
I'll never order Papa John's again. Any other franchise has better pizza.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Bettering your kids educational environment isn't worth eating Papa Johns. But lesson learned, right?

The only things there that are tolerable are the cheese sticks, provided you get them hot and fresh, and the jalapeno papa bites (poppers).
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:10 pm Bettering your kids educational environment isn't worth eating Papa Johns. But lesson learned, right?

The only things there that are tolerable are the cheese sticks, provided you get them hot and fresh, and the jalapeno papa bites (poppers).
To top it off...and this is one my pizza pet peeves....when you get a pizza and they didn't slice it properly so you can't just easily pick up a slice. Instead, you have to man handle it with 2 hands to try and tear it apart and now you end up tearing a chunk out of 2 slices instead of what should have been the slice line.

It's almost 2 hours later and I'm still kinda pissed about how shitty it was.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

I was never a huge fan of papa johns myself. they like it here in korea though, but that's not saying much. national korean pizza chains are abominations.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:31 pm I was never a huge fan of papa johns myself. they like it here in korea though, but that's not saying much. national korean pizza chains are abominations.
My wife and I were saying it used to be good when we ordered it when she'd come to visit me at college. Yeah, that's because we were 21 and drunk.

I've been in Virginia for 10 years now and haven't found any great pizza yet either.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

manchild98 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:06 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm It's trash and I'm passed because it's half price after every magic win and I end up getting it sometimes and always regret it.
I'll never order Papa John's again. Any other franchise has better pizza.
There was a time it was kinda decent. But they flipped a switch and it’s absolutely foul now.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Their sauce is fucking trash.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Leoss gave it 5 stars.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

A lot of food reviewers on YouTube been hyping up Little Caesars, but in my opinion, Domino’s is the goat of fast food pizza chains, probably followed by Pizza Hut to some degree and in a legendary distance all by themselves will always always be roundtable pizza
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:47 pm A lot of food reviewers on YouTube been hyping up Little Caesars, but in my opinion, Domino’s is the goat of fast food pizza chains, probably followed by Pizza Hut to some degree and in a legendary distance all by themselves will always always be roundtable pizza
Right now for a pizza chain my go to is usually Marco's pizza.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Devoured a “new york style” cupped pepperoni with the burnt edges recently. Ngl i was impressed. I went in expecting it to suck because im not a fan of their regular pizza at all. And i can’t front like i used to, but it did slap. I went the PJ route because I saw a picture of the garlic knots they do, and for a guy like me sometimes that’s all it takes to beam me into that spaceship. Dip that shit in some of that garlic butter dip. Totally healthy.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

manchild98 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:50 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:31 pm I was never a huge fan of papa johns myself. they like it here in korea though, but that's not saying much. national korean pizza chains are abominations.
My wife and I were saying it used to be good when we ordered it when she'd come to visit me at college. Yeah, that's because we were 21 and drunk.

I've been in Virginia for 10 years now and haven't found any great pizza yet either.

Do they still have Lido’s pizza out there? I remember that minda slapped.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:35 pm
manchild98 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:50 pm

Do they still have Lido’s pizza out there? I remember that minda slapped.
There was a Ledo's pizza near me, but it says it's permanently closed now. Never had a chance to try it.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

That's the greatest reasoning for ranking an NBA player ahead of another that I've ever seen.

Kudos, Manchild.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Some friends ordered it when we were at their house a few weeks ago. Nasty stuff. Definitely won't willingly buy it.

My wife had Zekes pizza at work yesterday, and I'm jealous. Been a minute since I've had any pizza.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I got a marked down Wal Mart deli pizza the other day for 4 bucks. Better than any Papa Johns pizza I have ever had.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

i never understood why that place was so popular when it tastes like shit and dominos is delicious
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

that's crazy that almost everyone here has the same opinion on Papa Johns pizza. I thought it was the consensus favorite among most people. It used to be. I hated it each of the 3 times i've had it, and i love even gas station pizza. Almost all pizza is delicious.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser