Artman/shill/riley's President authorized the use of DEADLY FORCE when they raided Trump's Mar-a-lago home...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Artman/shill/riley's President authorized the use of DEADLY FORCE when they raided Trump's Mar-a-lago home...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

According to court documents, this piece of human waste Brandon gave the Feds the green light to KILL former President Trump if necessary.

So now it's confirmed: Brandon's Administration planted evidence, sent prearranged pics of classified docs to the media, and were ordered to kill President Trump if they deemed him a threat... and this is the man who IDIOTS like artman, shill and others told us would unite the country. Instead, Brandon has turned America's Justice Department into what we see from Third World Nations.

All I can say is when Trump becomes President again all these cowardly, despicable Lefty scum better pack their bags and leave the country because The Don is going to be coming after them with everything in his power... and justifiably so!

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Artman/shill/riley's President authorized the use of DEADLY FORCE when they raided Trump's Mar-a-lago home...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

God I’m so repulsed by this.

Trump 2024 cant come soon enough
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Artman/shill/riley's President authorized the use of DEADLY FORCE when they raided Trump's Mar-a-lago home...

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk lives in the past and lives for irrelevent shit that has no effect on his life

Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:09 am Tdk lives in the past and lives for irrelevent shit that has no effect on his life

Sad
Wrong again, fool... your people have impacted every American the past 3+ years for the worse (unless you're an illegal or a lazy slob on welfare, sponging off taxpayers).

You're too stupid to realize just how bad it is in America relative to Trump pre-Covid. But don't worry, when Trump is back in office and your grocery bill declines by a good $1,000 a month, you'll catch on quickly.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

He still thinks I care enough about meaningless to my life stupid to have a group of people to side with

Truly brainwashed and sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"