Trump set for a YUUUGE rally in (minority dominated) South Bronx... Black Lives MAGA!!!

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Trump set for a YUUUGE rally in (minority dominated) South Bronx... Black Lives MAGA!!!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It's going to be an absolute bloodbath... Trump/MAGA 2024! Destroy riley's RINO's and the Washington Swamp, send artman/shill's people back in the closet and triple-lock the door, and dismantle the mainstream liberal media scum!

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Trump set for a YUUUGE rally in (minority dominated) South Bronx... Black Lives MAGA!!!

Post by elartman1973 »

Adolf Hitler would have easily duped you too
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Trump set for a YUUUGE rally in (minority dominated) South Bronx... Black Lives MAGA!!!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm Adolf Hitler would have easily duped you too
No wars under Trump. No Terrorist attacks under Trump. More people died from Covid under Brandon than Trump.

Your people are the Hitlers of the country, simpleton.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk is so clueless.
The fact he and his cult treats and talks about liberals/democrats as lower humans like jews were by nazis. And blame them for all the countries problems and want them distinguished and boasting about the greatness of life under trumps rule as nazis did under hitlers rule is all totally lost on them
Sad

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Wasn’t the landscape company available this time?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »