I couldn’t sit on a witness chair with this attack dog bearing down on me

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I couldn’t sit on a witness chair with this attack dog bearing down on me

Post by lettherebehouse »

I have PTSD still from a very mean 4th grade teacher who you under no terms would you want to upset, which didn’t take much. This embodiment of pure evil just triggered that nightmare, and I’m not handling it well guys.

Spoiler:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I couldn’t sit on a witness chair with this attack dog bearing down on me

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:34 pm I have PTSD still from a very mean 4th grade teacher who you under no terms would you want to upset, which didn’t take much. This embodiment of pure evil just triggered that nightmare, and I’m not handling it well guys.

Spoiler:
Where did you go to school?

I had a very mean 4th grade teacher too. She once flipped over a students desk because he was being insubordinate.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

in first grade i had a black girl who would beat me up. so ashamed i couldnt tell my mother. i remember her like yesterday lol, i even go on her facebook profile every now and again. and lo and behold, she seems to have turned into a decent woman. married and living in staten island.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:54 pm in first grade i had a black girl who would beat me up. so ashamed i couldnt tell my mother. i remember her like yesterday lol, i even go on her facebook profile every now and again. and lo and behold, she seems to have turned into a decent woman. married and living in staten island.
Black women are the worst. I will rarely make exceptions to date or even just fuck a black woman.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:22 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:54 pm in first grade i had a black girl who would beat me up. so ashamed i couldnt tell my mother. i remember her like yesterday lol, i even go on her facebook profile every now and again. and lo and behold, she seems to have turned into a decent woman. married and living in staten island.
Black women are the worst. I will rarely make exceptions to date or even just fuck a black woman.
And if the poster formerly known as Denali doesn’t like then well then she and her biden/kamala loving ass can suck my muthafawkin dick!
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I probably wouldn't have posted this if I were you.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

That blouse is just begging Rob to unbutton the rest & get to work.