I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

...yet I see from the series' stats that the majority of teams today are still rolling with an 8-man Playoff rotation, just like they did back in the 80s, 90's, 00's etc.

In other words it appears we've destroyed (yet) another Myth about the "supposed" superiority of today's Era.

Discuss how this makes you feel...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

Post by rileymartin »

Stop all this nonsense. You need to focus on things that matter like groceries and gas...

I am sure you are already taking advantage of food stamps, but Chicago no doubt has an endless number of soup kitchens...You dont have to go hungry gramps...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: I hear the BWGC brag and boast about how deep the league is today... deeper than ever they say

rileymartin wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:54 pm Massive deflection full of drivel.
I realize with your illness it can be quite challenging, but try and stay focused on the topic of the thread will ya Dementia?

Now then, let's try again shall we: Today's NBA is over-rated, soft and weak... discuss how that makes you feel.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:01 pm
I realize with your illness it can be quite challenging, but try and stay focused on the topic of the thread will ya Dementia?

Now then, let's try again shall we: Today's NBA is over-rated, soft and weak... discuss how that makes you feel.
...And hear me out...I really recommend that you get off the booze. I think if you do the math, you will find that with the amount you drink, you will be able to purchase things that you are in need of, such as the aforementioned groceries and gas...Not to mention improving your health...

Dont wait for Trump to save you, be a self starter...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:08 pm

...And hear me out...I really recommend that you get off the booze. I think if you do the math, you will find that with the amount you drink, you will be able to purchase things that you are in need of, such as the aforementioned groceries and gas...Not to mention improving your health...

First off I'll be more than happy to compare annual income earned AND bank account balances any time, Dementia... me bitching about how badly your people fucked up the economy has nothing to do with not being able to afford things, and everything to do with general principle: The fact that I was able to KEEP much more of my money when the GOAT Trump was in charge... and unless you're a moron (or someone who suffers from Dementia like you), I'm pretty sure we would all prefer to keep the extra $12,000 per year (that it cost Americans to live under Brandonomics) as opposed to give it to someone else.

That's nearly $50,000 the average American will have lost during the 4 years your President has been in charge... and you think that's acceptable because you're a fool.

:L

So were you born dumb, or did you have to work at it?

:lol:

:slapping:

:asskicking:

:trumplol:

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:47 pm

First off I'll be more than happy to compare annual income earned AND bank account balances any time, Dementia... me bitching about how badly your people fucked up the economy has nothing to do with not being able to afford things, and everything to do with general principle: The fact that I was able to KEEP much more of my money when the GOAT Trump was in charge... and unless you're a moron (or someone who suffers from Dementia like you), I'm pretty sure we would all prefer to keep the extra $12,000 per year (that it cost Americans to live under Brandonomics) as opposed to give it to someone else.

That's nearly $50,000 the average American will have lost during the 4 years your President has been in charge... and you think that's acceptable because you're a fool.

Awesome, lets do it...I got just south of 7k in my checking right now...I got almost EXACTLY 55K in my savings...My 401k with Principal is 324K right now...my wifes 401k, which we transferred to Edward Jones years back is currently at346k...We also have another investment with Edward Jones that is currently sitting ay 89k...
We are in the process of selling our home fpr $1.5 million...

Tag...Your it...If you have the balls...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

rileymartin wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:29 pm

Awesome, lets do it...I got just south of 7k in my checking right now...I got almost EXACTLY 55K in my savings...My 401k with Principal is 324K right now...my wifes 401k, which we transferred to Edward Jones years back is currently at346k...We also have another investment with Edward Jones that is currently sitting ay 89k...

The home alone is impressive.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

So you have $62k in liquid assets... big deal. I have (verifiably if need be) more than 10-times that much cash betweeen 4 different Accounts at 3 different banks. I also have a home worth close to a half-mil... at least it will be once your President Brandon is out of office and the country gets back on track under my President Trump... and I earn over $140k per year (again, verifiable if need be).

Your investments give you a higher Net Worth, but again, you're not liquid. If you have an emergency tomorrow requiring a significant amount of cash you'd be fucked with the chump change you have on hand in the bank.

But regardless... either way I'm far from struggling. My beef with your people, again, centers on general principle: I want as much of MY money as possible kept in MY pocket, to do as I see fit. Your poeple are costing me an extra $12k per year to live the exact same lifestyle I lived under the GOAT President Trump... and that's true for every American, on average.

But if pissing away $12k per year means nothing to you I'll be happy to set up a PO Box and you can send me a check for $1,000 every month once Trump is elected, and our cost of living plummets again. I'll gladly take YOUR money, since you don't care that Corn Pop Brandon and his Administration are pissing it away.

Let me know, Dementia... I'll gladly take the cash off your hands, even though I don't need it!

:pimp:

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Does anyone believe anything TDK is saying about his personal finances? :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

You have to excuse him… I named him dementia for a resson
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:14 am Does anyone believe anything TDK is saying about his personal finances? :lol:
IThe bigger question here is, does anyone believe TDK actually cares whether you/anyone else believes me?

I mean, if you / others really believe my message board 'persona' is a reflection of TDK in reality, then you guys are truly freakin' stupid... and I mean that in the nicest way.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Let's get back to the topic of the thread, shall we... because it's a great one!

Grizz, bush, rob, etc claim that today's NBA is sooooooooo deep YET teams run the same 8-man Playoff rotations today as they've done for decades now. Seems a league that's deeper than ever before would be running at least 9-10-11 guys out there on the daily, no?

:noidea:

So what gives? Is the BWGC grossly exaggerating again or what?

:noidea:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:22 am

You have to excuse him… I named him dementia for a resson
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, I certainly understand why.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon May 06, 2024 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:08 am

So you have $62k in liquid assets... big deal. I have (verifiably if need be) more than 10-times that much cash betweeen 4 different Accounts at 3 different banks. I also have a home worth close to a half-mil... at least it will be once your President Brandon is out of office and the country gets back on track under my President Trump... and I earn over $140k per year (again, verifiable if need be).

Your investments give you a higher Net Worth, but again, you're not liquid. If you have an emergency tomorrow requiring a significant amount of cash you'd be fucked with the chump change you have on hand in the bank.

But regardless... either way I'm far from struggling. My beef with your people, again, centers on general principle: I want as much of MY money as possible kept in MY pocket, to do as I see fit. Your poeple are costing me an extra $12k per year to live the exact same lifestyle I lived under the GOAT President Trump... and that's true for every American, on average.

But if pissing away $12k per year means nothing to you I'll be happy to set up a PO Box and you can send me a check for $1,000 every month once Trump is elected, and our cost of living plummets again. I'll gladly take YOUR money, since you don't care that Corn Pop Brandon and his Administration are pissing it away.

Let me know, Dementia... I'll gladly take the cash off your hands, even though I don't need it!

Very fishy explanation here gramps...You have more than $620k at your immediate disposal, on $140k a year?

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am

Very fishy explanation here gramps...You have more than $620k at your immediate disposal, on $140k a year?

I stand corrected, Dementia... I wrote that I have "10-times" as much before I read that you also had $7k in your checking account, and I forgot to edit my post accordingly.

I have, as of this very writing, a total of $559k and change in my 4 different accounts. So going off your $55k in Savings, yes I have more than 10 times that amount. And yes, it's cash Dementia, sitting in 1 business account, 1 personal savings account, and 2 personal checking accounts. Cash at my immediate disposal, not "investments" that someone else controls (lolol)... and FTR if you want to do the leg work and set up some way for me to confidentially send bank statements and check stubs go for it... of course if we go this route I will expect that you will reciprocate because, quite frankly, I think you are full of shit with respect to your finances.

Your move, bubski.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:23 am
Robceltsfan wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:14 am Does anyone believe anything TDK is saying about his personal finances? :lol:
IThe bigger question here is, does anyone believe TDK actually cares whether you/anyone else believes me?

I mean, if you / others really believe my message board 'persona' is a reflection of TDK in reality, then you guys are truly freakin' stupid... and I mean that in the nicest way.

Yeah....it's your real persona. Otherwise, the thought of you keeping up the same silly shtick for decades is much, MUCH scarier. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:59 am

Yeah....it's your real persona. Otherwise, the thought of you keeping up the same silly shtick for decades is much, MUCH scarier. :lol:
There is nothing scary about ripping apart the foolish narrative (created by LeTot jock sniffers) about LeFraud being the GOAT ("allegedly" anyway - lol)... nothing scary about exposing today's NBA as weak and soft, AND nothing scary about exposing the anti-Trump/MAGA idiots either.

On the other hand you taking pictures of a romantic, candlelight dinner that you had with another man... THAT is the definition of scary.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:43 am
rileymartin wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am

I stand corrected, Dementia... I wrote that I have "10-times" as much before I read that you also had $7k in your checking account, and I forgot to edit my post accordingly.

I have, as of this very writing, a total of $559k and change in my 4 different accounts. So going off your $55k in Savings, yes I have more than 10 times that amount. And yes, it's cash Dementia, sitting in 1 business account, 1 personal savings account, and 2 personal checking accounts. Cash at my immediate disposal, not "investments" that someone else controls (lolol)... and FTR if you want to do the leg work and set up some way for me to confidentially send bank statements and check stubs go for it... of course if we go this route I will expect that you will reciprocate because, quite frankly, I think you are full of shit with respect to your finances.

Your move, bubski.
So (Even though I know you are full of shit) you are telling me you have over $500k in bank accounts, and never thought to invest in pre taxed accounts where your money would GROW at miraculous rates over the years? Just wow...
And yet, you blame Biden because you cant afford groceries...

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:59 am

There is nothing scary about ripping apart the foolish narrative (created by LeTot jock sniffers) about LeFraud being the GOAT ("allegedly" anyway - lol)... nothing scary about exposing today's NBA as weak and soft, AND nothing scary about exposing the anti-Trump/MAGA idiots either.

On the other hand you taking pictures of a romantic, candlelight dinner that you had with another man... THAT is the definition of scary.

So, yeah....it's your real persona.

I rest my case.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

According to what i am reading, I am worthless. :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't have much liquid money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I need a loan. :suds: :suds: :suds: