How's your house sale going Dementia?

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: How's your house sale going Dementia?

Post by Uncontroversial »

The restraint shows weakness caused by the aging of this board. I’m not going out like that. Rage against the dying light and stuff

Riley, you blew it. You’re earning artman money in an expensive area that offers nothing of value to earn the extra expense, and you just watched your nest egg evaporate because you were too lazy to up and move. Tough times ahead, for the rest of your life. You’ll rely on social security checks financial help from your children.

Let that sink in. Bitch
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I love everyone on this board very much and wish you nothing but joy and happiness in the future.

Except Artman, of course.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Uncontroversial wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:01 pm The restraint shows weakness caused by the aging of this board. I’m not going out like that. Rage against the dying light and stuff

Riley, you blew it. You’re earning artman money in an expensive area that offers nothing of value to earn the extra expense, and you just watched your nest egg evaporate because you were too lazy to up and move. Tough times ahead, for the rest of your life. You’ll rely on social security checks financial help from your children.

Let that sink in. Bitch
Even with me probably taking a bit of a loss here, I am and always be ahead of you in the game of life, and monetarily kiddo...

Just because you rent out an old garage behind a chicken shack doesnt mean you have money...you are barely scraping by...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am Unfortunately, I am delaying my move for another year...It is going to be July 2024 now...

The company I worked for doubled my salary, and promised to increase my year end bonus, if I gave another 2 year commitment. I told them I would give them one more year...
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... yeah right, dementia. The ONLY way that happened is if you we're only making minimum wage.

:L

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:08 am
rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am Unfortunately, I am delaying my move for another year...It is going to be July 2024 now...

The company I worked for doubled my salary, and promised to increase my year end bonus, if I gave another 2 year commitment. I told them I would give them one more year...
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... yeah right, dementia. The ONLY way that happened is if you we're only making minimum wage.

Yea, 50k in California probably is minimum wage dumski...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:33 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:08 am

Yea, 50k in California probably is minimum wage dumski...
A) I had no idea what you made when I wrote my initial post because I didn't read through the thread first; I read/replied to your initial post.

B) $50,000 is $24 per hour dementia... and sorry but there's no way any employer is going to DOUBLE that salary overnight UNLESS they were royally screwing you from the outset and you called their bluff after, perhaps, marketing your services to other companies and receiving offers that were twice what you were making... and if that's the case then you're a moron for continuing to work for that company because they could have paid you $100k all along, but chose to low-low ball you. What does that say about their integrity... and what does that say about you, for allowing them to screw you all this time and THEN rolling over like a puppy dog when 'they' decide they're good and ready to pay you what they should have already been paying.

In other words you're either lying about the company doubling your salary OR you're a bigger fool than arty.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

:pop2:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

TDK with a tomahawk slam over Riley.

Kaboom!
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:02 pm My guess is that my house would have went for around 1.3 million.

It will to interesting to see where it will fall next year.
Well, well, what do you know...Your boy Riles just got an offer of $1.5 Mill...Gonna wait another day or two, and probably accept...

Waiting a year paid off LOL.....
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

rileymartin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:14 pm
rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:02 pm My guess is that my house would have went for around 1.3 million.

Well, well, what do you know...Your boy Riles just got an offer of $1.5 Mill...Gonna wait another day or two, and probably accept...

Congratulations.

How close are you to retirement?
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

My co-worker is looking for a new home to go along with his new bride. He bid on a house, and got outbid by $100,000.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Shill Jackson wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:25 pm

My co-worker is looking for a new home to go along with his new bride. He bid on a house, and got outbid by $100,000.
I have been on the Market for a week now...My agent told me there are multiple that multiple other agents have told her they are going to be submitting offers. I have had 2 official offers...One was this latest one of $1.5 Mill, and the other one was pretty low at $1.35Mill, but they were offering a full cash sale...I am gonna wait another day or two to see the other offers, but the I am pretty sure i am taking the $1.5 Mill...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 pm

Congratulations.

I dont think I am gonna fully retire...I am 54...I still got some juice...I will probably take a year off, and then decide from there...

Honest truth, I feel like I can become a school bus driver or some shit like that, just for the medical insurance LOL...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

rileymartin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:50 pm

Congratulations.

I dont think I am gonna fully retire...I am 54...I still got some juice...I will probably take a year off, and then decide from there...

Honest truth, I feel like I can become a school bus driver or some shit like that, just for the medical insurance LOL...
I have a good friend who is a school bus driver in his 70's. Good luck with that job. :suds:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Good for you riley! That's awesome.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

The first order of business though, is to find the last house I will live in...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Congrats Dementia, but you should wait until Trump is back in power and fixes the catastrophic damage that your people have done to the country... then, in a couple years, you'll likely get DOUBLE for your home.

But then again you prolly can't wait a couple years on the salary you make. Bidenomics has got to be crushing you financially, living in that ridiculously expensive state all these years. So I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do.

8-)

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 am Congrats Dementia, but you should wait until Trump is back in power and fixes the catastrophic damage that your people have done to the country... then, in a couple years, you'll likely get DOUBLE for your home.

But then again you prolly can't wait a couple years on the salary you make. Bidenomics has got to be crushing you financially, living in that ridiculously expensive state all these years. So I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do.

8-)
You are clueless gramps...You ignore the truth like always...

One thing I know for sure, is BEFORE this sale goes through I am better off than you, and after I will be too..

Play dumb all you want, but you are the riff raff I hire...Nowhere near my equal gramps...you have made that abundantly clear over the years...

"But, but, but gas and groceries..."

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Happy for you riley, live it up down there in Florida kid :suds:
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

rileymartin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:50 pm

Congratulations.

A lady I work with, her husband retired a year or two ago. Got bored and became a school bus driver. I think the pay now starts at $25 an hour here.