Aye yo Ati & Zombie, what’s with the “shame, shame, shame, shame” chants yall ppl always be doin?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Aye yo Ati & Zombie, what’s with the “shame, shame, shame, shame” chants yall ppl always be doin?

Post by lettherebehouse »

At first i heard it in the Floyd riots and didn’t think much of it cause really, who gaf? But they’re doing it again with you BLM/Antifa/Pro-PLO types on college campuses.

What is that?

It’s just a monotone one syllable, one word, backed with zero energy or rhythm to bob my head to.

Just shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame?

I genuinely do not speak activism so please help a brotha out. What is this?

manchild98
Hidden Member

Re: Aye yo Ati & Zombie, what’s with the “shame, shame, shame, shame” chants yall ppl always be doin?

Post by manchild98 »

The shame chant is from Game of Thrones. They parade that chick through the streets naked and they yell shame.

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Aye yo Ati & Zombie, what’s with the “shame, shame, shame, shame” chants yall ppl always be doin?

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Why are you giving people to zombie and I? We don’t identify with lefties.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

They can yell whatever the fuck they want as long as they’re fighting Jews.

Keep up the good work!

:coachbe:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

manchild98 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:08 pm The shame chant is from Game of Thrones. They parade that chick through the streets naked and they yell shame.

Lol i do remember that now. What a weird thing to mimic today in any non-comical way.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:59 am Why are you giving people to zombie and I? We don’t identify with lefties.

This is no longer up for debate, those angry BLMers and Antifers are your people now. I was just curious about this strange tribal chant yall do “shame-shame-shame-shame-shame”. Shit just seems soft and ineffective. An audible tickle that does not reverberate, if you will.

:noidea:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

zombiesonics wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:18 am They can yell whatever the fuck they want as long as they’re fighting Jews.

Keep up the good work!

:coachbe:

Oh is that who they’re fighting in Westwood, CA & Chapel Hill, NC?

Really seems to be working lol

But at least this whole process domestically will help Trump. So I am thankful for THAT fight.

:mjlaugh: