Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Great Richard Sherman interview

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
More lies from you. As I've told you before, I don't paint my face, and Sherman is anything but a hero of mine.

You sound like El Artman for chrissakes.

You do realize I have no idea if you really paint your face or not, right? I'm messing with you for being a rube. And, I never claimed Sherman was your favorite football player. Your favorite player could be one of those other DBs with drug abuse issues.

Are you still drunk from celebrating vicariously with your favorite team last night?
Another case of you thinking you're funnier and smarter than you really are. I'll be happy to set you straight on all the lies (lame jokes) you continue to use, later. Don't miss me too much.
You're STILL trying that? That's pretty tired.

You're the only one who tries to rip me more than... I do myself. Unless you're the dumbest guy here, you'd realize I rip myself in nearly every thread. Then again, maybe you have autism like Arty.

I mean you took me as serious about the face-painting stuff. I don't need to try to be funny when you pull out stuff like that.

[Note: Here's where you act like you knew exactly what you're doing and you're three steps ahead of me and everybody else. Again.]
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
You sound like El Artman for chrissakes.

You do realize I have no idea if you really paint your face or not, right? I'm messing with you for being a rube. And, I never claimed Sherman was your favorite football player. Your favorite player could be one of those other DBs with drug abuse issues.

Are you still drunk from celebrating vicariously with your favorite team last night?
Another case of you thinking you're funnier and smarter than you really are. I'll be happy to set you straight on all the lies (lame jokes) you continue to use, later. Don't miss me too much.
You're STILL trying that? That's pretty tired.

You're the only one who tries to rip me more than... I do myself. Unless you're the dumbest guy here, you'd realize I rip myself in nearly every thread. Then again, maybe you have autism like Arty.

I mean you took me as serious about the face-painting stuff. I don't need to try to be funny when you pull out stuff like that.

[Note: Here's where you act like you knew exactly what you're doing and you're three steps ahead of me and everybody else. Again.]
I get your "ripping yourself" Shtick that you like to do. You think you're so clever and witty when you do it. Only thing is, everyone can tell you're not really ripping yourself. Despite your plea to make everyone think you are. You also think this will make people go at you a bit more lightheartedly. Maybe you're right.

I actually don't think I'm 3 steps ahead. Never have claimed to either. I do find it ironic that you're attempting to call my next move while attempting to rip me for always thinking I'm ahead. I'm sure this is what you were expecting though, since you're such a smart cat.

And maybe your "jokes" are just really, really bad. I've seen you make some good ones, but your anger clouds your vision for some reason when you go at me, maybe.

For someone who watched all of 57 seconds of the game you sure do like to act like you know all the circumstances in this situation. Hope putting down Sherman makes you feel better about yourself though. Have a good one.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

If you quickly scroll down all of these quoted posts, it looks kinda neat.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:If you quickly scroll down all of these quoted posts, it looks kinda neat.
I think I had a mild seizure.