You're a sucker.lebron is your hero..sad

Magic have won 3 of the last 4 vs the nuggets...it's not that hard

Hahaha
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: LeBron's spirit has been broken

Post by PhutureDynasty »

LeBron and the Lakers will be the first team to come back from 3-0 to win the series.

Book it.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:blockhead:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

One thing I can agree with Lebron on. It is just basketball and end of the day he is filthy rich and one of the top 7-15 players of all time. He’s built a legacy regardless.

Lebron has accomplished a lot for a man with an absurdly small penis. Good for him.

:suds:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Titan18 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 am One thing I can agree with Lebron on. It is just basketball and end of the day he is filthy rich and one of the top 7-15 players of all time. He’s built a legacy regardless.

Lebron has accomplished a lot for a man with an absurdly small penis. Good for him.

:booker:

Seriously this post was hilarious.

Nicely done, Titan.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Titan18 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 am One thing I can agree with Lebron on. It is just basketball and end of the day he is filthy rich and one of the top 7-15 players of all time. He’s built a legacy regardless.

You know what, I'm sick of your blasphemy

:lebronconfused:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Imagine being so mentally weak and soft that you've already thrown in the towel before the series is even over.

WoW... !!

This is yet another example of a) why LeFraud cares more about his stats than he does Winning, and b) why LeFraud will never, eeeeeeeever surpass MJ as the GOAT in the eyes of anyone with a BB IQ above 1.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 am Imagine being so mentally weak and soft that you've already thrown in the towel before the series is even over.

WoW... !!

This is yet another example of a) why LeFraud cares more about his stats than he does Winning, and b) why LeFraud will never, eeeeeeeever surpass MJ as the GOAT in the eyes of anyone with a BB IQ above 1.

It's much worse to quit the sport altogether because you're too mentally weak and soft.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Jesus even Aaron Gordon went for 29 & 15.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:25 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 am Imagine being so mentally weak and soft that you've already thrown in the towel before the series is even over.

WoW... !!

It's much worse to quit the sport altogether because you're too mentally weak and soft.
Agreed as a general statement... but I don't think legends like Magic, Cousey, Mikan, Favre, Gronk, Namath, Reggie White, Lemieux, Howe, Foremen, Mayweather, Sugar Ray, Tyson, etc. etc., were mentally weak and soft, and they all "quit" their respective sport only to return later.

Or wait, lemme guess... Jordan is the only player who "quit" because he was weak and soft, eh?

:lol: :roll: :L at your feeble and futile attempts to diminish the GOAT of all sports, MJ.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."