Darvin Ham finished the game with no challenge used and two timeouts remaining

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Darvin Ham finished the game with no challenge used and two timeouts remaining

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Darvin Ham finished the game with no challenge used and two timeouts remaining

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Doesn't top Kobe's Mike Brown staredown, but it's close.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Darvin Ham finished the game with no challenge used and two timeouts remaining

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Almost as bad as Pop taking Duncan out of the game in 2013, leading to Bosh's CLUTCH Offensive Rebound off (yet) another LeBrick, leading to the miracle Ray Allen 3.

Hey, coaches make mistakes too. Ham's only impacted one (1) game in the first round, while Pop's pretty much handed LeBron his second Championship on a silver platter.

Guess things have a way of evening out some, in life.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:24 pm Ham's only impacted one (1) game in the first round
This 1 statement automatically nullifies anything you've ever said, or will say, about the NBA.

Imagine being this out of touch lmao
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:26 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:24 pm Ham's only impacted one (1) game in the first round
This 1 statement automatically nullifies anything you've ever said, or will say, about the NBA.

WTH are you talking about??

One (1) shitty call doesn't determine who won / loss... I'm sure if you watched the game over you'd see the Nuggets get the short end of several calls as well throughout the game.

WINNERS rise above the adversity/refs (Jordan)... LOSERS whine about the calls, and blame everyone else for their failures (LeBron).
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:36 pm

One (1) shitty call doesn't determine who won / loss... I'm sure if you watched the game over you'd see the Nuggets get the short end of several calls as well throughout the game.

WINNERS rise above the adversity/refs (Jordan)... LOSERS whine about the calls, and blame everyone else for their failures (LeBron).
How would you know?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:40 pm

How would you know?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

How would you know?
Well for starters LeLakers (on average) attempt almost 3 times as many FT's per game as their opponents.
Furthermore, there's this:

Keep in mind that clip is only Part I, and in just that first part there's already seven (7) "freebie points" identified for the Lakers because LeFraud wasn't called for the obvious fouls/turnovers. Also, keep in mind this is just the calls (Denver got screwed on) involving LeFraud... lord knows how many breaks the rest of the Lakers' players received.

So yeah... the Nuggets would have won in a blow-out if the LeRefs actually called the game correctly.

:pimp:

:bronfrown:

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 pm

How would you know?
Well for starters LeLakers (on average) attempt almost 3 times as many FT's per game as their opponents.

Keep in mind that clip is only Part I, and in just that first part there's already seven (7) "freebie points" identified for the Lakers because LeFraud wasn't called for the obvious fouls/turnovers. Also, keep in mind this is just the calls (Denver got screwed on) involving LeFraud... lord knows how many breaks the rest of the Lakers' players received.

So yeah... the Nuggets would have won in a blow-out if the LeRefs actually called the game correctly.

Why you linking some random video?

YOU said "re-watch the game and you will see X". How could someone that doesn't watch the games say that without looking like a complete retard?

Oh and:

Even the Lakers players are publicly saying he has no idea what he's doing.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm

How would you know?

YOU said "re-watch the game and you will see X". How could someone that doesn't watch the games say that without looking like a complete retard?
:L

Yes... if "you" re-watch the game, since I'm assuming you (ie; the person reading) watched it in real time.

I did not watch the game, which is why I included the link from someone who a) actually did watch the game, and b) broke down all the calls/non-calls that went in LeFraud/Lakers' favor... emphasizing the fact that LeFraud whining and crying about the officials is like artman trying to file a lawsuit against fast food restaurants because he's obese.

Get it, little buckaroo...?

:L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 pm

How would you know?

Oh and:

Even the Lakers players are publicly saying he has no idea what he's doing.
Again... it's extremely tough for the players AND the coaches when no one knows from one game/quarter to the next which LeFraud shows up: Game 1 super aggressive for 3 quarters, then disappears in the 4th. Game 2... was the exact opposite: Passive through 3, then super aggressive in the 4th.

It's impossible to develop cohension and rhythm as a team when one guy is out there on an island doing whatever he feels like doing whenever... nevermind what a huge liability he is on the Defensive end.

Ham isn't the issue... your "woke" hero is.

Put AD, Russell, Reaves and Hachimura around Jordan and that team wins 70 games and the Championship without breaking a sweat, are you kidding me.

:sadbron:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

How would you know?

BUMP

Here's Part III (Part II coming when I find it), proving beyond a doubt there's no bigger Fraud in sports than LeBron James... and this is just ONE GAME, folks. Now imagine 21 YEARS of nightly bail-outs and non-calls, and tell me this bum isn't the most over-rated and over-hyped player ever: