Game 2 First Half: Lakers / Nuggets

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Game 2 First Half: Lakers / Nuggets

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Based on the boxscore this is exactly how the Lakers must play if they even have a prayer of winning a Championship: Davis the clear and undisputed Alpha Lead Dog, LeFraud distributing and adding supplemental/role-player Scoring (he also needs to play consistently good Defense for the first time in a decade).

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the second half and beyond...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Game 2 First Half: Lakers / Nuggets

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

"Based on the boxscore"

Imagine being 50+ and such a loser you keep up this charade

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:44 pm "Based on the boxscore"

The fact that you actually think I'm watching the game/s is a YUUUUUGE compliment. I am humble.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:13 am

The fact that you actually think I'm watching the game/s is a YUUUUUGE compliment. I am humble.

Yea you're not watching the game, you just care so much about watching your favorite player that you're actively checking the boxscore during the game.

That sounds much better!

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:23 am

Yea you're not watching the game, you just care so much about watching your favorite player that you're actively checking the boxscore during the game.

That sounds much better!

lol
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

What a shot
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:33 amWhat a shot
Putting fandom aside, hell of a shot. Nuggets deserved it even with AD and Dlo playing out of their minds. Lakers aren’t near them
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:52 am
Kingcarl24 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:33 amWhat a shot
Putting fandom aside, hell of a shot. Nuggets deserved it even with AD and Dlo playing out of their minds. Lakers aren’t near them
When Murray gets like that, he’s unguardable. It was a fun game to watch with Denver fighting to get back in and LeBron hitting all those shots. It’s too bad he missed the one that mattered most.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:23 am

That sounds much better!

Doesn't matter how it "sounds", fool... the fact remains I haven't watched an NBA game since the 2019-20* season, save for one time when I broke down and watched one-half of one game earlier this year, and one other time last year when I was at a social function (and a game was on) so I had no choice but to watch.

A) Why does that seem to bother you, and B) why is it so difficult for you to believe a person is actually able to stand firm and stay true to their convictions (ie; TDK boycotting the "woke" NBA led by your "woke" hero LeFraud)??

:noidea:

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

I'm totally not watching LeBron every single game, I'm just checking the boxscore, and following every Lakers injury update, and posting the latest Lakers news - but trust me guys I'm totally not watching my favorite player that I'm completely obsessed over.

50+ years old btw. Pathetic.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

You really should just lie and say you watched the game....because it's a thousand times more embarrassing to be scouring the internet, checking box scores and searching for analysis on all things Lebron during and after the game.

And we all know good and well you were watching when Lebron blocked that dunk.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Wild game. LeBron's right with his "why the fuck do we even have a replay center" line. They might fine him, but he's a league cash cow so I doubt it.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

TDK's best trick is to understand how well or not well Lebron plays defense on a given night despite not watching any games, or trusting any defensive-based analytic statistic/metric.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

I also just noticed a few things (from reading the post game comments and the play-by-play)... which pretty much confirms what TDK so astutely noted in the OP about the Lakers' chances for a Championship.

AD dominates and grabs the spotlight through 3 Quarters, carrying LeFraud and the Lakers to a 10-point lead heading into the 4th with LeFraud taking just 10 FGA.

In the 4th LeFraud proceeds to chuck-up 9 shots in the Quarter, icing out AD in the process, disrupting the chemistry LA had through 3 quarters, and then bricking the potential go-ahead basket with 16 seconds left in the game.

Thus, another LeLakers loss.

Instead of continuing with what worked through 3 Quarters LeFraud tried to save his team (when they didn't need saving) and try to Be Like Mike, only to once again fail miserably.

...and what does LeFraud say about his most recent Playoffs choke-job????

Exaaaaaactly... he can't throw his team under the bus sooooo he blames the refs:

https://abc7.com/sports/lakers-lebron-j ... /14718655/

What a sad and pathetic man he is.

The GOAT????

:lol: :roll: :L
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 am I'm totally not watching LeBron every single game, I'm just checking the boxscore, and following every Lakers injury update, and posting the latest Lakers news - but trust me guys I'm totally not watching my favorite player that I'm completely obsessed over.

50+ years old btw. Pathetic.

Your wet dream LeFraud's most recent choke-job seems to have you pretty shook up, little buckaroo,

Perhaps you need a safe space to sort out your feewings??

:lol:

FACT is I don't watch the games, and browsing through the boxscore, reading the post game comments and checking isolated moments of the play-by-play doesn't take much effort whatsoever... in fact, it takes even less effort than LeFraud puts forth on Defense, if you can imagine that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: True story though.

Stay mad.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

manchild98 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:16 am You really should just lie and say you watched the game....because it's a thousand times more embarrassing to be scouring the internet, checking box scores and searching for analysis on all things Lebron during and after the game.

And we all know good and well you were watching when Lebron blocked that dunk.
You and LMD must be rookies at browsing the Internet or something, if you believe it takes anything more than a very small effort to find out the info I need in order to fully expose the greatest Fraud in NBA history... and FTR if we're being honest, there's really nothing more embarrassing in today's world than A) being a Liberal, and B) rooting for LeFraud.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:30 am TDK's best trick is to understand how well or not well Lebron plays defense on a given night despite not watching any games, or trusting any defensive-based analytic statistic/metric.
Of course I could just wait on you to provide one of your trademark dissertations (using all the fake stats, graphs and charts) to show us that LeFraud actually plays solid Defense, right?

Ooooops, wait a sec... that's something you would have already done ad nauseam by now IF it were true. But we all know it's not. We all know LeFraud's Defense has been pure garbage for a decade.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Someone is manic that their charade has been fully exposed lol

Not good.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am Ooooops, wait a sec... that's something you would have already done ad nauseam by now IF it were true. But we all know it's not. We all know LeFraud's Defense has been pure garbage for a decade.
No problem.

Lebron's defensive component to EPM is in the 84th percentile in 2024.

https://dunksandthrees.com/epm
Spoiler:
There's a giant ass gap between "not elite" (which is true) and "garbage-tier" (which it's also not)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:43 am Someone is manic that their charade has been fully exposed lol

Not good.

I'm just responding to the posts in my thread, little LeBuckaroo.

Sorry it bothers you that TDK has dedicated his AG Message Board Posting career to exposing your soft, crybaby hero... so perhaps you'd like to level things out by sharing with us what compells you to continue worshiping a player who is the greatest Fraud in the history of the game, and who also stands for everything in life (ie; "woke") that you're against?