The Lurker

Rob would you

Post by elmerjfudd »

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Rob would you

Post by Robceltsfan »

Maybe
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:18 amMaybe
You know you would you sick fuck :lol:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Lol she was arrested for this

:jrsmith:

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

She's facing 18 felony counts and her employer, "The Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment, " fired her.

It had to infuriate her even more that when she finished her death threat the lady just casually said "thank you" like she didn't hear a single thing she said.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

manchild98 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:24 pm She's facing 18 felony counts and her employer, "The Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment, " fired her.

It had to infuriate her even more that when she finished her death threat the lady just casually said "thank you" like she didn't hear a single thing she said.
zOwned!
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I would not.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

manchild98 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:24 pm She's facing 18 felony counts and her employer, "The Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment, " fired her.

Imagine being such a useless leech on society that your employer is "The Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment" and your job title is "Community Organizer".
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:14 pm

Imagine being such a useless leech on society that your employer is "The Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment" and your job title is "Community Organizer".
They have to be just laundering money. It has to be a front.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It is a gangster move to protest metal detectors by threatening to murder the people who likely put them there.