Guys, I’m back to being hooked on coke

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Guys, I’m back to being hooked on coke

Post by lettherebehouse »

It’s literally impossible for me to watch a movie without popcorn. I’ll get buckwild with the salt shaker too like a son of a bitch. But who tf washes salty popcorn down with ice water or tea? Fuck that. Go big or go home. I need an ice cold glass of coke to power down these popped kernels. I can actually hear my esophogas and stomach orgasming as the carbonation coats it’s surface. There’s something so simple & beautiful about

Movie + popcorn + coke

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Guys, I’m back to being hooked on coke

Post by Bush4Ever. »

There are a lot of food+drink combinations that make me believe we really do live in a designed universe, whether that be by the Christian God or some alien in a simulation or whatever.

Even something like basic grilled cheese has it's liquid soulmate in tomato soup.

I'm sure there are technical reasons why this happens (taste buds, chemical compounds, etc...), but to me the magic is in not knowing.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Yeah, some things are just better with Coke. I miss it.

And popcorn is one of those food items you start out trying to politely eating a few kernels at a time, but then at some point you just start trying to chloroform your entire face by the handful.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Coke Zero. You’re really not missing much.

Have you ever thought of substituting coke with kombucha?
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

I am lucky insofar as even as a kid, I wasn't that fond of soda. I haven't had a coke in probably at least 35 years and to be honest, I haven't wanted one.

99% of my beverage consumption would be made up of water, black coffee and clear tea, with a little red wine and the very odd "Old Fashioned" or mug of beer.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ngl I haven't had soda in about 10 years but every once In a while I do want a Dr Pepper.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:17 pm It’s literally impossible for me to watch a movie without popcorn. I’ll get buckwild with the salt shaker too like a son of a bitch. But who tf washes salty popcorn down with ice water or tea? Fuck that. Go big or go home. I need an ice cold glass of coke to power down these popped kernels. I can actually hear my esophogas and stomach orgasming as the carbonation coats it’s surface. There’s something so simple & beautiful about

Movie + popcorn + coke

Only mistake is not making it cherry coke with crushed ice
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

TDK understands your addiction, House

ps - 100% better than Pepsi
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Grape Sunkist was my childhood jam.