LeBron continues to erase Michael Jordan from the record books

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: LeBron continues to erase Michael Jordan from the record books

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Jordan also leads Lebron all-time in "Chinese children turned into slaves to make his shoes", by approximately 32.1 percent per-capita, according to my calculations.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:59 pm Jordan also leads Lebron all-time in "Chinese children turned into slaves to make his shoes", by approximately 32.1 percent per-capita, according to my calculations.
Dude shut up.

There's no world in where lebron is superior to Jordan. And you know it. That's why you are forced to push non nba shit.
You always go off topic when you're getting slapped around and pretend as if its tge same topic...
I see right through your gibberish
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:16 pm
Dude shut up.

There's no world in where lebron is superior to Jordan. And you know it. That's why you are forced to push non nba shit.
You always go off topic when you're getting slapped around and pretend as if its tge same topic...
Are you feeling okay?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:17 pm
Dude shut up.

Are you feeling okay?
Another deflection

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Dude shut up.

Are you feeling okay?
He's all alone, doing drugs and watching garbage TV, just about to hit the sack to wake up at 4am for his manual labor gig.

Imagine how you'd feel if you were 51 and that was your life.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 pm Another deflection
FWIW, I would probably find Jordan *somewhat* more tolerable than Lebron on political and social issues.

They are both revolting leftists, but Jordan is at least somewhat tethered to reality and non-autistic.

They both enjoy and promote slave labor though. That's undeniable. If one is worse than the other it's relatively moot on a moral front.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:32 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 pm Another deflection
FWIW, I would probably find Jordan *somewhat* more tolerable than Lebron on political and social issues.

They are both revolting leftists, but Jordan is at least somewhat tethered to reality and non-autistic.

They both enjoy and promote slave labor though. That's undeniable. If one is worse than the other it's relatively moot on a moral front.
Off topic still

Smgdh

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:30 pm
Dude shut up.

Are you feeling okay?
He's all alone, doing drugs and watching garbage TV, just about to hit the sack to wake up at 4am for his manual labor gig.

Imagine how you'd feel if you were 51 and that was your life.
Another blatant liar who is clueless as fuck and deflecting as usual

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

wailuaFC wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:27 pm Some of Jordan’s records lebron won’t be able to touch. Like games with 25+ fga, Jordan has 512 to just 279 for LeBron. Or games with 15+ fta, Jordan with 130 and LeBron just 117. Somehow Jordan accomplished all that in just 11 “full” seasons
Interesting stats I would have never thought of looking up! Thank you young man!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

wailuaFC wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:27 pm Some of Jordan’s records lebron won’t be able to touch. Like games with 25+ fga, Jordan has 512 to just 279 for LeBron. Or games with 15+ fta, Jordan with 130 and LeBron just 117. Somehow Jordan accomplished all that in just 11 “full” seasons
Pretty sure Wilt holds the record for most games with 25 or more FGA, but regardless, LeFraud is a Beta who would rather defer to "inferior talented" teammates when the pressure is on... he's not an Alpha Scorer like Jordan, Wilt or Kobe. Never was, never will be... and FTR when you shoot 38% for your career (from beyond 3 feet from the basket) AND you're a below-average FT shooter, it's not hard to understand why.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."