Chickens love to roost.

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Chickens love to roost.

Post by CleveTown™ »

Wealthy Californians in a neighborhood on the outskirts of Beverly Hills are reportedly enraged after a $5 million home was invaded by squatters and became a source of rowdy parties.

Beverly Grove is home to the elite of the elite in California. A-list celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and LeBron James, entrepreneurs, hedge-fund investors, heiresses, and studio executives own homes in the quiet cul-de-sac. That was until squatters invaded in October and locals started complaining about them allegedly throwing "wild parties" with "cocaine and orgies."

The neighbors are getting fed up, including reportedly James, according to a report in New York Magazine's Curbed.

"One of the neighbors got in touch with LeBron James’s house manager. They were told James was very concerned," the report said.

A tech entrepreneur, Rick Rankin, who lived nearby said, "I wasn’t born yesterday. They’re jittery; their eyes are spinning. They were clearly on something."

The report referenced an unnamed "producer" who questioned, "Who the f--- are these people squatting in the most exclusive Zip Code in America?"

At one point, the producer confronted the squatters, one of whom brazenly greeted him saying, "Hi, I’m your new neighbor," when he brought police over to the residence.

"You’re not my new neighbor. Go f--- yourself," the producer responded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Chickens love to roost.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Great to hear!! These are the wealthy anti-American hypocrites who have walls and fences and guards (with Guns!!) protecting their mansions YET they think it's okay for illegals to enter the country, as they try to take away your right to bear arms.

Screw them all... hopefully thousands of squatters continue to invade all these weathy communities, and make these delusional Liberals' life's a living hell.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:40 am Great to hear!! These are the wealthy anti-American hypocrites who have walls and fences and guards (with Guns!!) protecting their mansions YET they think it's okay for illegals to enter the country, as they try to take away your right to bear arms.

Screw them all... hopefully thousands of squatters continue to invade all these weathy communities, and make these delusional Liberals' life's a living hell.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
exactly. this exposes their hypocrisy. They love to vote democrat but never have to deal with the crap that comes with it. Now they're getting a taste :suds:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

playing the saddest tune on the world's smallest violin lol
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:52 am playing the saddest tune on the world's smallest violin lol
:tinyviolin:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Squatter's rights really are crazy though for some things like this.

Degens simply parking themselves on someone else's property, refusing to leave, and it taking forever to get them removed with nary a care in the world from the authorities. I've see a number of news reports where it has taken months and months to get them removed.

I can't imagine how enraging that would be for a property owner. I don't know the history of squatter's rights, but I would be interested in knowing the logic and rationale of how they came to be such that you can't evict people immediately from your property.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Squatters rights are why fefita hasn't been able to throw artman out of her pool house
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:54 am Squatter's rights really are crazy though for some things like this.

Degens simply parking themselves on someone else's property, refusing to leave, and it taking forever to get them removed with nary a care in the world from the authorities. I've see a number of news reports where it has taken months and months to get them removed.

I can't imagine how enraging that would be for a property owner. I don't know the history of squatter's rights, but I would be interested in knowing the logic and rationale of how they came to be such that you can't evict people immediately from your property.
they need to be shot.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 am
Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:54 am Squatter's rights really are crazy though for some things like this.

they need to be shot.
I will buy the ammunition.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »