LeFraud DOUBTFUL for tonight's BIG game... then cries and whines about Lakers' schedule

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeFraud DOUBTFUL for tonight's BIG game... then cries and whines about Lakers' schedule

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Apparently LeFraud has been dealing with this mysterious ankle injury for months, although it only seems to surface before certain games, as if it has a mind of its own... :lol: ... like for instance, tonight against the Championship contending Bucks the injury is acting up; however tomorrow against the lowly Grizzlies (when the team won't need him nearly as much) there's a 100% chance the ankle is better.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/398 ... e-soreness

And listen up Communissioner Silver: The LePamperedPrincess isn't too happy with you bub! A) Your damning/incriminating comments about the weak/soft state of the current NBA doesn't help his Legacy none, and B) now you've forced the Lakers to play 8 of their final 11 games on the Road:

"That's a very testy road trip for us. It's very rare -- I can't remember in my career where I've had such a late East Coast road trip, or vice versa when I was in the East going to the West so late in the season, so that's challenging."

How dare you make WINNING a "challenge" Silver, instead of continuing to do everything in your power to make it as easy as humanly possible for LeFraud.

:lol: :roll: :L

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: LeFraud DOUBTFUL for tonight's BIG game... then cries and whines about Lakers' schedule

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Thanks Number1LeBronFan
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: LeFraud DOUBTFUL for tonight's BIG game... then cries and whines about Lakers' schedule

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:28 am Thanks Number1LeBronCritic
Fixed it for ya... and isn't it kinda funny that the player being touted (by many) as the GOAT (lolololol) has sooooooooooo many flaws that TDK can literally call-him-out for something different every single day... whether it's some act of cowardness, some new failure or flaw in his game, something new he's whining and crying about, etc.??

I mean, should the (alleged) GOAT really have this much baggage and that many black eyes on his resume?

:noidea:

Look at MJ... you've got 1) the early retirement due to "gambling speculation", and 2) the game against the Magic in the 95 ECF. That's it! Other than that Jordan legacy/resume is flawless.

LeFraud, on the other hand, as noted, you could start a thread DAILY with all his on-court flaws and failures, his public relations nightmares, stupid comments, etc.

For realzzzz man, no troll.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

See, House? This is literal paragraphs of mental illness.

He's not trolling, bro. This is who he is. Anything the rest of us contribute isn't us getting trolled, it's us contributing to further his illness. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:09 pm
Fixed it for ya... and isn't it kinda funny that the player being touted (by many) as the GOAT (lolololol) has sooooooooooo many flaws that TDK can literally call-him-out for something different every single day... whether it's some act of cowardness, some new failure or flaw in his game, something new he's whining and crying about, etc.??

I mean, should the (alleged) GOAT really have this much baggage and that many black eyes on his resume?

Look at MJ... you've got 1) the early retirement due to "gambling speculation", and 2) the game against the Magic in the 95 ECF. That's it! Other than that Jordan legacy/resume is flawless.

LeFraud, on the other hand, as noted, you could start a thread DAILY with all his on-court flaws and failures, his public relations nightmares, stupid comments, etc.

Didn't read any of that.

Anyone that thinks about and obsesses over someone so much, is without a doubt a massive fan(atical).
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:22 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:09 pm

Didn't read any of that.
Summary: Jordan's legacy is almost perfect while LeFraud has more flaws/black-eyes than any other all-time great player.

Factsssss...

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Thanks for the update, I hadn't heard about this.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:17 pm See, House? This is literal paragraphs of mental illness.

He's not trolling, bro. This is who he is. Anything the rest of us contribute isn't us getting trolled, it's us contributing to further his illness. :lol:
Exposing the most flawed and over-rated player in NBA history is just that, RobTot... that you refuse to accept the facts about your hero is your problem.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

In the 19 year span that Jordan played basketball in the NBA, he played 1072 games.

In the 20.5 year span that LeBron has played basketball in the NBA, he played 1483 games.

In those same spans, Jordan played an additional 179 playoff games, and LeBron has played 282.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

It's now official... LeFraud will miss the Bucks game tonight (no surprise):

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/398 ... kle-injury

...but not to worry Lakers' faithful; with LA just 3 games out of the 6th seed OR 3 games from not even making the playoffs at all, you'll be happy to know that LeFraud will be available to help his team against the bottom-feeder Grizzlies tomorrow. Tonight against the quality Bucks though, the ankle is just too injured.

What a selfish prick.

:roll: :L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:38 pm In the 19 year span that Jordan played basketball in the NBA, he played 1072 games.

In the 20.5 year span that LeBron has played basketball in the NBA, he played 1483 games.

In those same spans, Jordan played an additional 179 playoff games, and LeBron has played 282.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....
Jordan = all 82 games played 9 times in 15 seasons (11 times 80 or more)
LeFraud = all 82 games played 1 time in 21 seasons (3 times 80 or more)

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:54 pm
rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:38 pm In the 19 year span that Jordan played basketball in the NBA, he played 1072 games.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Jordan took 4 seasons off at various times throughout his career...He better be playing in 82 games gramps...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:57 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:54 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Jordan took 4 seasons off at various times throughout his career...He better be playing in 82 games gramps...
Again, dementia: In 21 seasons LeFraud played all 82 games one (1) time.

Let that sink into yer cement head first this time, before you respond.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Daaaamn... Double OT and the AD-led Lakers are playing their hearts out tonight while their fearless leader (lol) "rests up" for the big game tomorrow, against the bottom-feeder Grizzles.

:lol: :roll: :L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Like clockwork... TDK is once again correct, while exposing the biggest Fraud in sports history:

Lakers' LeGutlessCoward James expected to play vs. Grizzlies

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/398 ... -grizzlies

This pussy leaves the heavy lifting to his teammates (ie; the Bucks last night) when they won BUT you'd think they prolly could have used the services of the "supposed" GOAT (lololol)... instead, LeFraud was resting up so he can pad those stats against the bottom-feeder Grizzlies tonight while all his Little LeTots can marvel at how good he is.

:L :L :L

Watch... I'll bet the Lakers lose tonight too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:sadbron:

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LeBron drops a steamy Triple Double on TDKs cul-de-sac dome!
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm LeBron drops a steamy Triple Double on TDKs cul-de-sac dome!
Light work for the 50 year old.

:lelbron:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LA's 5th option dropped 32 Points on 78% shooting last night YET the Lakers are wallowing in mediocrity as a 9 seed... begs the question: How much HAAAALP does LeFraud need?

Imagine Jordan (or Kobe... or Pippen) playing on a team whose FIFTH option is capable of dropping 32/10/78% on any given night... that team would literally go 98-0.

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Imagine Kobe or MJ being GOOD ENOUGH to turn a "5th option" into such an incredible scorer.

WoW!!!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm Imagine Kobe or MJ being GOOD ENOUGH to turn a "5th option" into such an incredible scorer.

WoW!!!
Explain how LeFraud turned Hachimura into an incredible scorer when he was Scoring just as much/more when he was with the Wizards.

I'll wait...