Grizz, Hockey question.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Grizz, Hockey question.

Post by Da Stars. »

In your opinion who would have gotten the better benefit from the removal of the two line pass. Orr or Gretzgy?
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Re: Grizz, Hockey question.

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Da Stars. wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:09 pm In your opinion who would have gotten the better benefit from the removal of the two line pass. Orr or Gretzgy?
Good question. My gut insinct is Gretzky because he already tended to float near center ice, especially in the back half of his career, so he would have had that many more breaks. Orr was such a brilliant passer though, that he definitely would have gotten even more assists than he did. Both would have benefitted for different reasons.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:06 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:09 pm In your opinion who would have gotten the better benefit from the removal of the two line pass. Orr or Gretzgy?
Good question. My gut insinct is Gretzky because he already tended to float near center ice, especially in the back half of his career, so he would have had that many more breaks. Orr was such a brilliant passer though, that he definitely would have gotten even more assists than he did. Both would have benefitted for different reasons.
Thanks, and have you aged again, thinking you have. :suds:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Da Stars. wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:59 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:06 pm
Thanks, and have you aged again, thinking you have. :suds:
Officially a senior in another month and change!
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I feel like the op asks this question every 3 months :noidea:
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:06 am I feel like the op asks this question every 3 months :noidea:
Fuck off camel boy.