Dennis Rodman admits the 90's NBA was garbage

Talk about anything here.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Re: Dennis Rodman admits the 90's NBA was garbage

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

I believe the second part of that statement is the most valid. On a comparative basis, the rest of the league was in no position to compete with the Bulls. They had the best SG, the best SF and always a top level PF while most other teams had nowhere near that level of talent. Talent was spread pretty thin, something even more obvious in hindsight.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The fact that the 1996/1997 versions of the Bulls averaged more than 70 wins a season while the 1991 and 1992 Bulls averaged 64 tells you everything you need to know about the talent level those years.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Can't wait to hear TDK and Titan's take on this! :pop2:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The Jazz averaged 63 wins a season in 97/98 with Malone and Stockton being 34 and 35 years old and their best supporting player being 34.

They averaged mid 50s in the early 1990s with Malone/Stockton being in their late 20s.

I personally categorize the early 90s as a different creature than the mid and certainly back end of the 1990s.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Suddenly we want to give credibility to a 3rd Party who says that Rodman "appears" to have criticized the 90's... however when we have the actual NBA Commissioner, its VP of OPS, and dozens and dozens of players (both crrent AND former) outright criticizing today's weak and soft NBA, they're not credible because of "reasons".

:lol: at the embarrassing hypocrisy from the BWGC, LeTots, and other uninformed fans who drool over today's inferior product.

:lol: :roll: :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The 2019 Raptors and 2023 Nuggets won the Championship with only 1 HOFER on the roster.

Next...

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

TDK is suddenly disagreeing with NBA legends like Dennis Rodman, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, and Jerry Sloan.

But he agrees with faggot libtard cuck Adam Silver.

Last edited by zombiesonics on Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Here is what Dennis Rodman got traded for. A can of PBR, half can of tomato juice, and a pet rock. Hell that can of PBR was most likely green.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:47 pm I personally categorize the early 90s as a different creature than the mid and certainly back end of the 1990s.
As well you should, since the mid 80's to early 90's was THE greatest era in NBA history... so of course any other era is going to pale in comparison, especially today's NBA (with the overall soft Game, weak Defense, and rules that cater to Offenses... according to the currnt NBA Commish, VP of Ops, and many of the current players).
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:56 pm TDK is suddenly disagreeing with NBA legends like Dennis Rodman, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, and Jerry Sloan.

But he agrees with faggot libtard cuck Adam Silver.
Tell ya what... I will agree that the late 90's wasn't as good as the early 90's so long as you acknowledge what the NBA Commissioner, VP of Ops, and many current players say - that today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules heavily favor Offenses.

Deal?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Hopefully during the next update of the DSM, we can get "glory days disorder" as an official diagnosis, under the more general category of delusion disorders.

It could have a picture of a 50 year old with a potbelly, almost but not total hair loss, and dull vacant look as visual representation for identification purposes.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush is still shook up AF because the NBA Commish, VP of Ops, and numerous current players took a giant dump on his opinion of today's NBA.

:booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:11 pm Bush is still shook up AF because the NBA Commish, VP of Ops, and numerous current players took a giant dump on his opinion of today's NBA.

How many points per game did you average in high school?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:13 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:11 pm Bush is still shook up AF because the NBA Commish, VP of Ops, and numerous current players took a giant dump on his opinion of today's NBA.

How many points per game did you average in high school?
More than you, probably... but what's that got to do with Silver, Dumars, Gobert and numerous current Euro stars taking a dump on your opinion of today's game?

:noidea:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:22 pm More than you, probably...
lol

So basically, you averaged 1.9 points per game, but prided yourself on being a "tough guy" and "hard-nosed defensive player", when in actuality you just couldn't shoot and dribble worth a shit, and confused "good defense" with "fouling a lot"?

lol

Edit: I'm just unwinding your psychology a bit and understanding your really obvious projection about "not playing the game" as a refutation against anything other people say (although you ignore analysis from guys like Larry Bird, Jerry West, Isiah Thomas, etc...at various points as well).
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:26 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:22 pm More than you, probably...
lol

So basically, you averaged 1.9 points per game, but prided yourself on being a "tough guy" and "hard-nosed defensive player", when in actuality you just couldn't shoot and dribble worth a shit, and confused "good defense" with "fouling a lot"?

lol

Edit: I'm just unwinding your psychology a bit and understanding your really obvious projection about "not playing the game" as a refutation against anything other people say (although you ignore analysis from guys like Larry Bird, Jerry West, Isiah Thomas, etc...at various points as well).
:L

I repeat: What's that got to do with Silver, Dumars, Gobert and numerous current Euro stars taking a giant dump on your opinion of today's game?

:noidea:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol