Hidden Member

Re: This is why he's the greatest

Post by manchild98 »

He's an alien at this point.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Shooting uncontested jumpers on a wide-open floor is not all that impressive, people.

Sheesh.

Get back to me when LeFraud wins a Championship withOut the help of 2-3 other HOFERS around him, like Mike, Kobe, Dirk, Joker, Dream, etc.

Thanks in advance.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Jordan could never
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:04 am Jordan could never
Jordan could never lose to a Lower seed numerous times either, what's yer point? MJ cared about Winning, not padding his stats.

:L

On a side note: It's hilarious how the LeTots (and some Kobe Kids) have lowered the bar of GOATness to "stats" because their hero's couldn't measure up in the Winning department.

:lol: :roll: :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Never ever
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Current season splits are 52.5/40.8/73.6

Besides the below average FT shooting (for this season and his career) he's absurd.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Lebron has blown past the "Lebron > Jordan overall" question, to the question of whether or not Lebron in his 21st season is better than Jordan in his prime.

I still say no, not quite...but it's VERY close.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 am Shooting uncontested jumpers on a wide-open floor is not all that impressive, people.

Sheesh.

Get back to me when LeFraud wins a Championship withOut the help of 2-3 other HOFERS around him, like Mike, Kobe, Dirk, Joker, Dream, etc.

Thanks in advance.
You gotta make your mind up.

Either there's nobody defending the rim....or there's nobody defending the perimeter. Stop :goalposts:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:15 am
Never ever needed to
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:50 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 am Shooting uncontested jumpers on a wide-open floor is not all that impressive, people.

Sheesh.

Thanks in advance.

Either there's nobody defending the rim....or there's nobody defending the perimeter. Stop :goalposts:
At this point it has nothing to do with "me" because the debate has been settled already, rob... game, set, match. You, bush, grizz, LMD, zombie, etc can cry and whine and deny until your faces turn blue BUT there is nothing you can do/say to refute this:

Signed,
The NBA Commish, the NBA VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the game, and many Euro stars

In other words the sooner you guys accept the fact that LeBron will never surpass MJ as the GOAT, the better off you'll be,

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:24 pm

Sheesh.

Thanks in advance.

At this point it has nothing to do with "me" because the debate has been settled already, rob... game, set, match. You, bush, grizz, LMD, zombie, etc can cry and whine and deny until your faces turn blue BUT there is nothing you can do/say to refute this:

Signed,
The NBA Commish, the NBA VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the game, and many Euro stars

In other words the sooner you guys accept the fact that LeBron will never surpass MJ as the GOAT, the better off you'll be,
No TDK. The league is better than ever, with more talent than ever and it dwarfs the talent of the 80s and 90s. Too bad you don't watch and enjoy.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:18 pm

Signed,

No TDK. The league is better than ever, with more talent than ever and it dwarfs the talent of the 80s and 90s. Too bad you don't watch and enjoy.
Your uninformed and baseless opinion is "not" credible anymore (not like it ever was anyway, but regardless)... the NBA Commish, the NBA VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the league, and several Euro stars confirm it.

Fact... no matter how much you deny it.

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:50 pm

Signed,

Your uninformed and baseless opinion is "not" credible anymore (not like it ever was anyway, but regardless)... the NBA Commish, the NBA VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the league, and several Euro stars confirm it.

You wouldn't know a "fact" if you tripped over one. The league and its players are vastly superior. I feel blessed that I get to enjoy it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Pretty much the most boring story of this entire season
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:56 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:50 pm

You wouldn't know a "fact" if you tripped over one. The league and its players are vastly superior. I feel blessed that I get to enjoy it.

FACT: "There was a point, I believe, In the late 90s, when the game became too physical... from the aesthetic enjoyment of the game where it de-emphasized the particular skill a player had. Maybe it weighted too heavily on physicality where a big strong player could come in and prevent an incredibly skilled player from doing those kinds of things." Silver used Stephen Curry's success as an example, claiming that a player like Curry would not be allowed to have success in the '90s because bigger players would simply hack him down. "A smaller player like Steph Curry, when you think of his ability to shoot and move to the paint, if guys can just bang him and knock him to the ground, as that was once the case in the league, I don't think that would be a better brand of basketball."

FACT: Less than a month later, the Eastern Conference All-Stars became the first team to surpass 200 points in the league's midseason showcase. After the game, a dull 211-186 win for the East, Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James was asked about the recent explosion of offensive numbers around the sport. "This is what a lot of the [regular-season] games are starting to look like too," James said.

FACT: "The rules really favor offense, in general, right now." - Rudy Gobert

Now... STHU and go fix me a sammich, fool.

:asskicking:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Reggie Miller weighed 180 lbs and could be blown over by a stiff breeze but he could be successful and Curry couldn't? That is the kind of drivel that is being spewed. It's complete fucking nonsense.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The NBA Commish, the NBA VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the game, several "current" Euro stars AND a boatload of former players are all wrong and full of nonsense BUT some 5'2, 60+ year old, fake-stat loving, arm-chair fan from Canada is right.

Oooooookie dokie then.

:elidrunk: :elistoned: :verdum:

:mjlaugh:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:12 pm The NBA Commish, the NBA VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the game, several "current" Euro stars AND a boatload of former players are all wrong and full of nonsense BUT some 5'2, 60+ year old, fake-stat loving, arm-chair fan from Canada is right.

Oooooookie dokie then.

:elidrunk: :elistoned: :verdum:

:mjlaugh:
Yes. I'm right. Players are better, defenses are actually far superior considering the offenses they have to go up against and the overall quality of play is far superior to anything the 80s and 90s had to offer. Not even in the same area code.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Grizz knows more about the state of the NBA than the NBA Commissioner, the NBA's VP of Ops, the best Defensive Player in the NBA, several current NBA Euro stars, and dozens and dozens of former NBA players.

Pardon me while I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry bub but you have zero (0) credibility. Walk it off and stick to talking Finance and Moose Hunting.

:lol: :roll: :L