Can someone please explain why today's "superior athletes" need a full 1 week off for the AS break...?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Can someone please explain why today's "superior athletes" need a full 1 week off for the AS break...?

Post by lettherebehouse »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:21 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:20 pm TDK straight up clappin cheeks up ITT

:slapping:
I'm surprised it took you this long. You don't usually wait this long to try and rescue one of the dumb kids.

I hadn’t opened this bloodbath of a thread til now. TDK’s a straight up hoover up ITT, liposuctioning tf out of the souls who’ve dared challenge him.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Can someone please explain why today's "superior athletes" need a full 1 week off for the AS break...?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:20 pm TDK straight up clappin cheeks up ITT

His "you can't trust Jordan's words about Jordan's mindset/mental health" gambit was unexpected, but devastating for the opposition.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:25 pm

I'm surprised it took you this long. You don't usually wait this long to try and rescue one of the dumb kids.

I hadn’t opened this bloodbath of a thread til now. TDK’s a straight up hoover up ITT, liposuctioning tf out of the souls who’ve dared challenge him.
There is zero chance that is true. You practically live on this board dude. The thread has been going on for two days. You posted multiple times yesterday and this thread was always near the top of the first page. The odds of you not having read it are somewhere between slim and none, and slim just left town.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

manchild98 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:31 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 am Damn, I never knew Jordone was such a mental midget. Sad.

He would have never survived the social media era.
He admitted he would have a hard time with social media. Of course, he was a degenerate gambler so he would have been crushed by social media.

And only women and Jordan constantly tell you how exhausted they are.
Jordan was out gambling in Atlantic City during the ‘93 ECF vs. the Knicks and showed up to games hung over.

He’s get eaten alive in this era.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:29 pm

There is zero chance that is true. You practically live on this board dude. The thread has been going on for two days. You posted multiple times yesterday and this thread was always near the top of the first page. The odds of you not having read it are somewhere between slim and none, and slim just left town.

This is a classic example of someone swearing they’re right, when they couldn’t be more wrong.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:54 pm

This is a classic example of someone swearing they’re right, when they couldn’t be more wrong.
The lady (or in this case, the small dicked Asian) doth protest too much, methinks.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:25 pm

The lady (or in this case, the small dicked Asian) doth protest too much, methinks.

You’re this close to replacing Stars on this board for being most awkward and out of touch.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Shit’s getting spicy up in here.

:mjpopcorn:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:30 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:25 pm

You’re this close to replacing Stars on this board for being most awkward and out of touch.

Dude. Do better. I can see you seething on the other end. It's just a little gentle trolling.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Sounds almost a bit like “cognitive bias”

:dolphin:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Titan18 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:34 pm

:bird:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

First time I opened this thread also.

Most of us realize that like 90% of these threads you already know who is posting and what they are posting verbatim. There’s no point in checking them on a regular basis unless you are bored and want to get in on the action for the lulz.

After a few days I may check out the last page or 2 to get the gist of where we are at in the the latest iteration of the 15 years and counting tickle fight.

As smart as some of you claim to be, you seemingly never can tell when tdk has y’all on a dog leash

Straight ass spit no troll

:trumplol:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Try real hard to be honest here. Two questions.

1. Do you believe LTBH had not yet read the thread?
2. In the unlikely event that he had not yet read the thread, do you really think he believes TDK has been successful in this thread?

The odds of him both not having read the thread until now, and also believing that TDK has been successful are not too dissimilar from the odds of you winning the Powerball lottery this week. Maybe go buy at ticket!
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:40 pm

2. In the unlikely event that he had not yet read the thread, do you really think he believes TDK has been successful in this thread?

The odds of him both not having read the thread until now, and also believing that TDK has been successful are not too dissimilar from the odds of you winning the Powerball lottery this week. Maybe go buy at ticket!
1 - Yes for same reason I stated above
2 - If he says so I believe him. It’s not up to me to determine what someone else is thinking.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:39 pm First time I opened this thread also.

Most of us realize that like 90% of these threads you already know who is posting and what they are posting verbatim. There’s no point in checking them on a regular basis unless you are bored and want to get in on the action for the lulz.

After a few days I may check out the last page or 2 to get the gist of where we are at in the the latest iteration of the 15 years and counting tickle fight.

As smart as some of you claim to be, you seemingly never can tell when tdk has y’all on a dog leash

TDK is like Artie. He never has anyone on a dog leash. He is the one that gets trolled over and over again. It is for the same reason as Artie. Like Artie can't stand anything bad said about Orlando, his weight, the Magic, his art and so on and so forth and can be trolled effortlessly on any of those things, TDK is the same with MJ, LeBron, Chicago, it's pizza, MAGA, Frank Zappa and so on and so forth. He believes every word he writes, or at least so much of them that he can't distinguish where it starts and ends.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Very well said, IMHO.

Ppl experience this board in different ways. I don’t even open half the threads when they’re as predictable as this, I only did here because I knew it’d bother Grizz to prop up TDK. And like clockwork, he responded exactly as I knew he would, which I’m not proud of for this cheap thrill. But hey, I was bored.

Grizz seems to read every thread TDK and Artman opens, and allows himself to be predictably dogwalked, and thinks everyone else does the same. So weird lol.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:43 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:40 pm

1 - Yes for same reason I stated above
2 - If he says so I believe him. It’s not up to me to determine what someone else is thinking.
LTBH is on here 24/7 and especially likes to prop up the likes of Artie, TDK, Clevey etc for shits and giggles. There is a near zero chance he hadn't read the thread because it was started by TDK. And you are dumb as a brick if you actually think he thought TDK was making inroads. He was propping up one of the problem children, which is pretty much his biggest schtick here now.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

I've wasted enough time on this gentlemen. You guys have a great rest of your day. I should try to remember Plato's advice more often and be kinder. "Be kind to everyone you meet, for they are fighting a hard battle". This board doesn't bring out the best in me, but it remains a guilty pleasure. Cheers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Grizz reminds me of how it’d be posting on a board with my dad. Stop being a fkn weirdo bro lol.

:haha2:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:46 pm

Very well said, IMHO.

Ppl experience this board in different ways. I don’t even open half the threads when they’re as predictable as this, I only did here because I knew it’d bother Grizz to prop up TDK. And like clockwork, he responded exactly as I knew he would, which I’m not proud of for this cheap thrill. But hey, I was bored.

Grizz seems to read every thread TDK and Artman opens, and allows himself to be predictably dogwalked, and thinks everyone else does the same. So weird lol.
I’ll admit, seeing your name under “Last post by” is what prompted me to open the thread. Knew if you dropped in to empty your clip into the corpses then something good happened.

:coachbe: