With Novemeber right around the corner and Brandon getting CRUSHED in polls, suddenly he's softening up his Green agenda

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

With Novemeber right around the corner and Brandon getting CRUSHED in polls, suddenly he's softening up his Green agenda

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

3+ years of crippling our economy and leading the world into chaos, now the scum fuck Brandon wants to flip-flop 9 months before the election in the hopes that Americans will forget just how bad he / his policies have fucked up our country:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... es-report/

Anyone who votes Democrat is a complete and utter fool, there's just no other way to say it.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: With Novemeber right around the corner and Brandon getting CRUSHED in polls, suddenly he's softening up his Green ag

Post by elartman1973 »

Nobody cares

Polls...lololol
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: With Novemeber right around the corner and Brandon getting CRUSHED in polls, suddenly he's softening up his Green ag

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:07 am Nobody cares

Polls...lololol

You're a simple-minded fool, which means you're too stupid to care fatso... but half the country voted in 2020, so clearly people do care.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

they'll just steal the election again, and americans won't do sh#t about it. like usual.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:30 am they'll just steal the election again, and americans won't do sh#t about it. like usual.
He lost fair and square. Get real

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:30 am they'll just steal the election again, and americans won't do sh#t about it. like usual.
They cheated because they unleashed Covid on the country and used the scam to usher in mass mail-in voting nationwide... that's not happening again and they know it, which is why they're now trying to bankrupt Trump, keep him tied up in courts (instead of campaigning), and throw him in jail.

None of that is working, of course... in fact, it's only making Trump stronger. So short of an assassination there is nothing artman's people can do to keep Trump out of the White House come November.

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Can't wait to get Trump back in there, but man does he have Alot more work to do to fix the fuckery this administration has done and continues doing to this quickly sinking nation. Voting democrat is probably the easiest way to demonstrate someone with low IQ/information.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

xer0 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:25 pm Can't wait to get Trump back in there, but man does he have Alot more work to do to fix the fuckery this administration has done and continues doing to this quickly sinking nation. Voting democrat is probably the easiest way to demonstrate someone with low IQ/information.

Very well said
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Excluding myself, this thread is a perfect example of brainwashed and stupid and the problem with america...pushing division among Americans is treasonous behavior and all trumpsters strive for

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:10 pm Excluding myself, this thread is a perfect example of brainwashed and stupid and the problem with america...pushing division among Americans is treasonous behavior and all trumpsters strive for
Explain how Trump is pushing division among Americans with a "Make America Great Again" agenda, fatso.

:roll:

We'll wait.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk is so damn stupid he thinks Trump tries uniting Americans. Jesus fucking christ man.
Have you never heard the man speak?
BRAINWASHED AS FUCK

Imagine falling for a played out campaign slogan....thats precisely why Trump chose Republicans...easily duped and super gullible and easily brainwashed and manipulated.
This board us full of perfect examples

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:35 pm Tdk is so damn stupid he thinks Trump tries uniting Americans. Jesus fucking christ man.
Have you never heard the man speak?
BRAINWASHED AS FUCK

Imagine falling for a played out campaign slogan....thats precisely why Trump chose Republicans...easily duped and super gullible and easily brainwashed and manipulated.
This board us full of perfect examples
Since you're completely incapable of explaining how Trump is (allegedly) pushing division among Americans, how about show some proof fatso?

Can you do that at least... a link, a clip, a video... something? Or are you just talking out of your lard ass, again?

:noidea:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk is like a child. He can't comprehend what is read or spaken.

Trumps entire missing is based on division and personal vengence...he doesn't give a fuck about Americans whatsoever.

Are you mentally retarded?

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I'm all in favor of removing artmans ability to speak on politics, nothing positive can be gained from reading or responding to his low IQ, NPC DRIVEL
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

xer0 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:06 am I'm all in favor of removing artmans ability to speak on politics, nothing positive can be gained from reading or responding to his low IQ, NPC DRIVEL
I agree... fatso is an idiot on 90% of the topics discussed, but when it comes to politics he makes idiots look smart.

That said, perhaps there's a way the Mods can censor his posts on politics... and I know fatso artman won't have any objection whatsoever because he was 100% in favor of Social Media censoring Conservatives/MAGA/Trump leading up to the 2020 Election.

I think this move would be good for everyone on the board.

Mods... can you make this happen?

:noidea:

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Artman has over 8,500 posts containing the word Trump if you search it. He has had TDS for a long time.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Trump can't even come up with a new campaign slogan...dude is so lost