Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Can someone please tell me WHO has LeBron "made better"...?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:58 pmTDK.
:suds:

LeBron sure has made me better able to recognize a Fraud when I see one, that's for sure.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:13 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:50 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:47 pm

1993 non all-star BJ (w/Jordan) >>> advanced metrics (ie; "made up" stats) than 1994 all-star BJ w/out MJ.

But, uh, er, um, huurrrr durrr.

:lol: at meatball getting decimated with his own argument.

Dude. Did you even read what I wrote? Especially the part about how much of a hypocrite you are because you defend MJ in the BJ case and yet refuse to acknowledge that LeBron had a bigger impact on Mo. You try to suck and whistle at the same time.
Dude, I'm using advanced metrics because YOU and the other LeTots ITT are using it in defense of LeBron. In other words I'm beating you like a drum with your own argument, and you're too stupid to see it.

:asskicking:
I used advanced metrics such as:

titles won
field goal percentages

High level shit right there!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:17 pm

Dude. Did you even read what I wrote? Especially the part about how much of a hypocrite you are because you defend MJ in the BJ case and yet refuse to acknowledge that LeBron had a bigger impact on Mo. You try to suck and whistle at the same time.
Dude, I'm using advanced metrics because YOU and the other LeTots ITT are using it in defense of LeBron. In other words I'm beating you like a drum with your own argument, and you're too stupid to see it.

In your dreams. The impact LeBron had on Mo's career (which I just demonstrated in the post above yours) dwarfs anything MJ ever did on BJ. BJ's best seasons on many advanced metrics were achieved without MJ, both in 1995 and his first year with the Warriors. And yet, you denigrate the impact LeBron had on Mo, and try to glorify the impact MJ had on BJ. You just don't recognize your bias.
...using non-factual, made-up stats based on arbitrary and randon numbers and formulas.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:17 pm As a millionaire who is living his best life.
I was also suffering at a time and knows how hard it is to pay bills. I'II be giving grands each to assist the first 10 lucky people to hit me up with "GOD DID" love
y’all
Put down the crack pipe, fatso.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:19 pm

titles won
field goal percentages

True, true... and I refuted your posts by reminding you that "team" accomplishments don't mean so-and-so "made" so-and-so a "better player. If it did then Wade "made" LeBron better because LeBron pre-Wade = .475% FG vs. 54% with Wade.

:pimp:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:20 pm

In your dreams. The impact LeBron had on Mo's career (which I just demonstrated in the post above yours) dwarfs anything MJ ever did on BJ. BJ's best seasons on many advanced metrics were achieved without MJ, both in 1995 and his first year with the Warriors. And yet, you denigrate the impact LeBron had on Mo, and try to glorify the impact MJ had on BJ. You just don't recognize your bias.
...using non-factual, made-up stats based on arbitrary and randon numbers and formulas.

Again, you denigrate numbers because they don't fit your narrative. That, and you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them. The impact LeBron had on Mo DWARFS the impact had on BJ. We are talking several standard deviations more impact. And yet, you praise one and denigrate the other. Why? Because you have inherent biases that blind you - and, because you are dumb as a brick.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:25 pm

Again, you denigrate numbers because they don't fit your narrative. That, and you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them. The impact LeBron had on Mo DWARFS the impact had on BJ. We are talking several standard deviations more impact. And yet, you praise one and denigrate the other. Why? Because you have inherent biases that blind you - and, because you are dumb as a brick.
You ignore factual raw statistics in favor of random, arbitrary, made-up formulas meatball... and you brought up BJ because you thought you were being cute, until I squashed you like a bug using your own (made-up stats) criteria.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:24 pm

titles won
field goal percentages

True, true... and I refuted your posts by reminding you that "team" accomplishments don't mean so-and-so "made" so-and-so a "better player. If it did then Wade "made" LeBron better because LeBron pre-Wade = .475% FG vs. 54% with Wade.

...and you were immediately shot down with proof that Lebron was FAR MORE important to Wade than the other way around.

NEXT!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:36 pm

You ignore factual raw statistics in favor of random, arbitrary, made-up formulas meatball... and you brought up BJ because you thought you were being cute, until I squashed you like a bug using your own (made-up stats) criteria.

You didn't squash anything. BJ has one all star game. Without MJ. Mo has one all star game. With LeBron.

The discrepancy in performance to the positive with Mo playing with LeBron completely obliterates the impact MJ had on BJ. It's not like it is close. There is a huge gulf in impact each had.

You just can't acknowledge it because you can't see past your biases. You can't stand LeBron so you can't acknowledge the most obvious of things. You're a moron.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:39 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:24 pm

titles won
field goal percentages

...and you were immediately shot down with proof that Lebron was FAR MORE important to Wade than the other way around.

NEXT!
2011 says "Helloooooo"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fact is Wade made LeBron a better player (using your FG% criteria) AND he taught LeBron how to win.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:42 pm

You didn't squash anything. BJ has one all star game. Without MJ. Mo has one all star game. With LeBron.

The discrepancy in performance to the positive with Mo playing with LeBron completely obliterates the impact MJ had on BJ. It's not like it is close. There is a huge gulf in impact each had.

You just can't acknowledge it because you can't see past your biases. You can't stand LeBron so you can't acknowledge the most obvious of things. You're a moron.
Bottom line: You tried to assert that BJ was better withOut MJ because he made the AS team in 94... until I beat you down using your own advanced metrics logic, fool.

That is all the people need to know.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:54 pm

Bottom line: You tried to assert that BJ was better withOut MJ because he made the AS team in 94... until I beat you down using your own advanced metrics logic, fool.

Who are "the people" TDK? Virtually everyone here thinks you're an idiot, including guys like LTBH who troll you without you knowing it.

BJ Armstrong had his two best seasons without MJ using virtually every advanced metric including PER (which I acknowledge is the closest to useless of these), TS%, win shares, box score +/- and VORP. That's not an opinion. That is a cold hard fact. Those latter 4 statistics are not useless. No one statistic is the be all and end all, but those in totality are immensely valuable in assessing a player. That you can't acknowledge that doesn't change that fact.

Meanwhile, the only two good seasons Mo ever had using those metrics were had playing with LeBron. Again, that isn't an opinion. It is a cold, hard fact. The discrepancy Mo playing with LeBron and playing without LeBron is staggering. It is virtually undetectable with BJ with respect to MJ. Those are facts TDK.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Before TDK and Grizz agree on anything about this topic. The Dallas Stars will win 5 cups in a row. Hell will freeze over, twice. And Jesus will come back to earth and learn how to hit a curveball.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:38 pm

Who are "the people" TDK? Virtually everyone here thinks you're an idiot, including guys like LTBH who troll you without you knowing it.

BJ Armstrong had his two best seasons without MJ using virtually every advanced metric including PER (which I acknowledge is the closest to useless of these), TS%, win shares, box score +/- and VORP. That's not an opinion. That is a cold hard fact.
BJ in 1993 (with MJ) had a higher PER, a better eFG%, better TS%, more OWS, equal WS, more WS48, better OBPM, better BPM and better VORP than he had in 94, when he was an all-star withOut Jordan... you meatball-headed moron.

:slapping:

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:15 pm

BJ Armstrong had his two best seasons without MJ using virtually every advanced metric including PER (which I acknowledge is the closest to useless of these), TS%, win shares, box score +/- and VORP. That's not an opinion. That is a cold hard fact.
BJ in 1993 (with MJ) had a higher PER, a better eFG%, better TS%, more OWS, equal WS, more WS48, better OBPM, better BPM and better VORP than he had in 94, when he was an all-star withOut Jordan... you meatball-headed moron.

But not an all-star selection.....thanks mostly to a 34-13 pre-all-star start for da Bulls. WITHOUT Michael Jordan.

Imagine a player SO GREAT that his team was capable of being 34-13 during the first half of the season following said player QUITTING!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Or.....OR, TDK......option B is that the NBA was simply weak as fuck in the 90's.

You can't have it both ways.

Either Jordan was less important than you think, or the league was watered down and weak.

55-27 record WITHOUT Michael Jordan.

Pick one! :lol:

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:47 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:15 pm

But not an all-star selection.....thanks mostly to a 34-13 pre-all-star start for da Bulls. WITHOUT Michael Jordan.

Imagine a player SO GREAT that his team was capable of being 34-13 during the first half of the season following said player QUITTING!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As a LeBron fan it's easy to understand "why" you would value the regular season over winning Championships... :L ... and as has been noted, BJ's "made up" stats were superior in 93 (with MJ) and his raw stats didn't change much either, so who cares about whether he made the All Star team in 94.

But let's see... which is a bigger black-eye on a player's resume:

1) Retiring after leading your team to a dominating 3-Peat, then watching that team win 55 "regular season" games and advance to the Semi's without you

OR

2) Playing alongside Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, but four... count 'em 4 future HOFER teammates and leading said team to just 33 Wins

:noidea: :noidea:

I'll let you decide.

:sadbron:

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Quitting is always going to be the bigger black eye. Always.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Imagine how much LeGOAT would get drug through the mud if he quit basketball in the middle of his prime to be absolute dogshit at baseball lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:51 am Quitting is always going to be the bigger black eye. Always.
Sure, if he "quit".

He didn't. He retired.

...and sorry, but no: Winning only 33 games with FOUR (4) future HOF teammates around you (two of whom were still in their prime) is without a shadow of a doubt more humiliating and embarrassing than ANYTHING we have ever seen from another NBA player ever, even more embarrassing and humiliating than LeFraud's 2011 Finals performance, after he went viral talking about how "easy" it was gonna be.

Read that again... and again and again: 33 wins DESPITE having 4 future HOF teammates around you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's "your" GOAT...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: