US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:46 am
rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm First things first kiddo...I been a Braves fan longer than you have been alive...I became a fan in the late 70's because of Dale Murphy, and I used to go to thier spring training games back when they played in West Palm Beach...I have already disproved your "never mentioned the Braves before" in other threads, so feel free to carry on with your lies...

Listen dopey, the point isn't whether or not you mentioned the Braves in 10 years, the point is that *I* had no idea you were a Braves fan. Thus the idea that I didn't listen to anything you had to say because you were a Braves fan is laughably stupid.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Guys like House and LMD arent Trumpy's, they both voted for Obama for chrissakes, and they only claim the Trump flag for trolling purposes on this board.

Ohhh, so now they aren't white nationalists, they're Obama voters? And that is supposed to scare me as Jew, when Obama declared his support for Israel already?

Did you forget what point you were trying to make, fatty?

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm And, Trumpy's and the MAGA movement have been hijacked by right wing, racist wackos...It doesnt matter what Trump "thinks" anymore...He has empowered the racist right, and the average Trumpy would equate a jew like you with the devil.

Of the 90-100+ million people who voted for Trump, the overwhelming majority are strongly pro-Israel, like Trump himself. The "average Trumpy" is a God-fearing, Israel loving family man from the bible belt. You're so dopey and stupid that you buy into psyops like Charlottesville and January 6th hook, line and sinker. You're the perfect lemming for the MSM.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Hell, Trump is still one of the most pro vaccine voices in america...

Not going to work on me fat boy. This isn't TDK you're talking to, I'm very comfortable stating that Trump never should have opened his big mouth about the vaccines and that he is dead wrong about them. Unlike TDK and you, I recognize that life is not always perfectly binary or black-and-white, and I don't need to believe everything Trump says to support him.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Make no mistake kid, you are an outcast, and you pledge your allegiance to a guy who panders to the racists, and wouldnt give two shits if Israel was wiped off the earth or not...

I pledge my allegiance to the most pro-Israel politician in the history of the western world. The day Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem is the day that he became Israel's greatest champion of all-time. We will never again see a politician who is more demonstrably pro-Israel and pro-Jew.

And by the way, don't think I didn't notice that you didn't respond to ripper. The guy calls out your family like that and you don't even have the balls to muster up a reply, tells us everything we need to know.
You had no reason to know I was a Braves fan kiddo, because you spent many years here pretending to be a Yankee fan...

Pretty much al of the other drivel you posted I would expect from someone who is in such a broken, emotional state right now...The Mets suck, Your pretend allies on the board here are turning against you, and your home country is being attacked by the muzzy's...Not only that, but your pretend hero Trump is giving praise the people like Hezbollah, you are having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that it is in fact Joe Biden who has Israel's back.
As for Ripper, I didnt even see his post kiddo, and even if I did, literally nothing he typed pertains to me. But to suggest that i in any way am afraid to confront that clown and his lily white family he keeps locked up in a bomb shelter...please, I been clowning that chump for years now. What is telling though, is that if he had his way, he would wipe you, everyone like you, and the entire nation of Israel from existence. He hates people like you, but yet, there you are, sucking up to him like he is your God. Pathetic....But, i get it...shit is stinging real bad for you right now. Come at me bro, I gotchu...My shoulder is there for you...
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:50 am
rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm First things first kiddo...I been a Braves fan longer than you have been alive...I became a fan in the late 70's because of Dale Murphy, and I used to go to thier spring training games back when they played in West Palm Beach...I have already disproved your "never mentioned the Braves before" in other threads, so feel free to carry on with your lies...

Listen dopey, the point isn't whether or not you mentioned the Braves in 10 years, the point is that *I* had no idea you were a Braves fan. Thus the idea that I didn't listen to anything you had to say because you were a Braves fan is laughably stupid.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Guys like House and LMD arent Trumpy's, they both voted for Obama for chrissakes, and they only claim the Trump flag for trolling purposes on this board.

Ohhh, so now they aren't white nationalists, they're Obama voters? And that is supposed to scare me as Jew, when Obama declared his support for Israel already?

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm And, Trumpy's and the MAGA movement have been hijacked by right wing, racist wackos...It doesnt matter what Trump "thinks" anymore...He has empowered the racist right, and the average Trumpy would equate a jew like you with the devil.

Of the 90-100+ million people who voted for Trump, the overwhelming majority are strongly pro-Israel, like Trump himself. The "average Trumpy" is a God-fearing, Israel loving family man from the bible belt. You're so dopey and stupid that you buy into psyops like Charlottesville and January 6th hook, line and sinker. You're the perfect lemming for the MSM.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Hell, Trump is still one of the most pro vaccine voices in america...

Not going to work on me fat boy. This isn't TDK you're talking to, I'm very comfortable stating that Trump never should have opened his big mouth about the vaccines and that he is dead wrong about them. Unlike TDK and you, I recognize that life is not always perfectly binary or black-and-white, and I don't need to believe everything Trump says to support him.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Make no mistake kid, you are an outcast, and you pledge your allegiance to a guy who panders to the racists, and wouldnt give two shits if Israel was wiped off the earth or not...

I pledge my allegiance to the most pro-Israel politician in the history of the western world. The day Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem is the day that he became Israel's greatest champion of all-time. We will never again see a politician who is more demonstrably pro-Israel and pro-Jew.

And by the way, don't think I didn't notice that you didn't respond to ripper. The guy calls out your family like that and you don't even have the balls to muster up a reply, tells us everything we need to know.
You had no reason to know I was a Braves fan kiddo, because you spent many years here pretending to be a Yankee fan...

Pretty much al of the other drivel you posted I would expect from someone who is in such a broken, emotional state right now...The Mets suck, Your pretend allies on the board here are turning against you, and your home country is being attacked by the muzzy's...Not only that, but your pretend hero Trump is giving praise the people like Hezbollah, you are having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that it is in fact Joe Biden who has Israel's back.
As for Ripper, I didnt even see his post kiddo, and even if I did, literally nothing he typed pertains to me. But to suggest that i in any way am afraid to confront that clown and his lily white family he keeps locked up in a bomb shelter...please, I been clowning that chump for years now. What is telling though, is that if he had his way, he would wipe you, everyone like you, and the entire nation of Israel from existence. He hates people like you, but yet, there you are, sucking up to him like he is your God. Pathetic....But, i get it...shit is stinging real bad for you right now. Come at me bro, I gotchu...My shoulder is there for you...

Deflections noted, fatty :trumplol:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:07 am
rileymartin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:50 am

Deflections noted, fatty :trumplol:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel.

I am a newcomer to politics, but not to backing the Jewish state.

In 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and on Washington and, frankly, the attacks on all of us, attacks that perpetrated and they were perpetrated by the Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Rudy Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims.

I sent my plane because I backed the mission for Israel 100 percent.

In spring of 2004 at the height of the violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the grand marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest-single gathering in support of the Jewish state.

But when the United States stands with Israel, the chances of peace really rise and rises exponentially. That’s what will happen when Donald Trump is president of the United States.

We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.

The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally unbreakable.

They must come to the table willing and able to stop the terror being committed on a daily basis against Israel. They must do that.

And they must come to the table willing to accept that Israel is a Jewish state and it will forever exist as a Jewish state.

I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

lol i knew Riley would get triggered af from that post. Stung so much he went with the “i didn’t even see Ripper’s post”

:booker:

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:55 am lol i knew Riley would get triggered af from that post. Stung so much he went with the “i didn’t even see Ripper’s post”

It was the weakest possible response. It shows you how much what ripper posted hurt him
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:55 am lol i knew Riley would get triggered af from that post. Stung so much he went with the “i didn’t even see Ripper’s post”

Speaking of knowing what post would come from a poster...

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:48 am
I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel.

I am a newcomer to politics, but not to backing the Jewish state.

In 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and on Washington and, frankly, the attacks on all of us, attacks that perpetrated and they were perpetrated by the Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Rudy Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims.

I sent my plane because I backed the mission for Israel 100 percent.

In spring of 2004 at the height of the violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the grand marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest-single gathering in support of the Jewish state.

But when the United States stands with Israel, the chances of peace really rise and rises exponentially. That’s what will happen when Donald Trump is president of the United States.

We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.

The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally unbreakable.

They must come to the table willing and able to stop the terror being committed on a daily basis against Israel. They must do that.

And they must come to the table willing to accept that Israel is a Jewish state and it will forever exist as a Jewish state.

I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:56 am

It was the weakest possible response. It shows you how much what ripper posted hurt him

Ripper went straight after Riley’s kid. And he just stood there taking it even after now that he’s been made aware of it. Instead of addressing Ripper, he passive agressively defends his daughter in a post addressed to you lmfao.

Only bitches do that, and non-confrontational types like KingCarl.

:arodlaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:07 am

Ripper went straight after Riley’s kid. And he just stood there taking it even after now that he’s been made aware of it. Instead of addressing Ripper, he passive agressively defends his daughter in a post addressed to you lmfao.

We know why you dont defend YOUR kids, because you dont have any...You would be force to defend someone elses kids...I guess that is where you draw the line...

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

I feel awkward about the whole thing. Ripper went right at riley, and riley basically bent over and took it.

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:02 am
"If anything happens here, I'm taking a trip over to Israel. I'll be prime minister."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:31 am

We know why you dont defend YOUR kids, because you dont have any...You would be force to defend someone elses kids...I guess that is where you draw the line...

It’s OK Riley, I’d deflect too if I had nothing to say to the guy who just called my daughter a race traitor and my wife a vegetable. You want me to talk to your bully for you? Maybe he’ll stop if I ask nicely.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Dementia riley getting the stupid slapped out of him ITT... he's actually giving fatso artman a run for his money as the Village Idiot of AG.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Regarding the vaccines, my point was/is that Trump was forced to do something quick "because of" the immense pressure and (literal) 24/7 assault he was facing from the media, RINO's and DemonRats, who collectively attempted to place 100% of the Covid crisis squarely on his shoulders... which was absurd, for reasons too numerous to mention.

You think these anti-American scum would have reacted the same way if Brandon or Ovomit were President in 2020, after Fauci and China unleashed Covid on America and the world? Not a chance in hell. Thus, they would not have been put in a position where a solution to the outbreak had to be "rushed" in the manner that it had to be with Trump in charge.

Furthermore, regardless of Trump's endorsement and support for the vaccines I new from the get-go I wasn't taking the jab. I also criticized Trump for his decision to not go after Hellary when he was first elected, and I was vocal against his attacks on DeSantis (before Ron even announced he was running in 2024)... so I'm far from a "blind" supporter. I support the MAGA agenda and movement FIRST and foremost, which is bigger than one individual person.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:11 pm

It’s OK Riley, I’d deflect too if I had nothing to say to the guy who just called my daughter a race traitor and my wife a vegetable. You want me to talk to your bully for you? Maybe he’ll stop if I ask nicely.

You seem upset kiddo, and I can understand why…You are a simp, who is being forced to raise another man’s mistakes…
What Ripper said about me isn’t true, so why would. I care LOL…
But we know your reality…Simp
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:11 pm

You seem upset kiddo, and I can understand why…You are a simp, who is being forced to raise another man’s mistakes…

Hey guys, if we talk about House even though nobody attacked his kids after my own kid got eviscerated by Ripper maybe they’ll stop making fun of me.

:kobelol:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:42 pm
rileymartin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:11 pm

Hey guys, if we talk about House even though nobody attacked his kids after my own kid got eviscerated by Ripper maybe they’ll stop making fun of me.

:kobelol:
"...Hey guys, why is Riley making fun of me for being a Simp when it was all Ripper's fault..."

How is the boy doing anyways bro...

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

There was a time we had something of a proper military. It was built to fight the Soviets but ended up getting used against Iraq, so it worked out great.

The taste of it drove things for years as the tentacles of the blue octopus and the MIC spread around the world. Sad thing is all those guys were lied to. Killing and dying for ZOG. Most of the young white men of fighting age in America today, who are fit enough to go to war, are not ignorant like the guys 30-35 years ago. They won't do it. The jig is up. The US military has been hollowed out. It's all expensive garbage and most of the they/thems wearing the uniform today are useless.

Sad.

It's all been lies. For longer than anyone is comfortable admitting. My sons won't wear the uniform of any clown regime. They'll live, kill, and die if necessary, for their family and their people and they'll come out on the other side of collapse stronger than most anyone else left, Inshallah.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BUMP

There have now been TWENTY FOUR (24) attacks on US forces.

Brandon??? How many Americans are you going to get killed???