US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Post by lettherebehouse »

Deez wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:23 am
rileymartin wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:39 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:21 pm

No one likes you on this board, fatso. You're the butt of all the jokes, and known as the Village Idiot of AG... and FTR even your hero Ovomit agrees with me:

“As President, I have often said that I have no greater responsibility than protecting the American people,” wrote President Obama in the new “National Strategy for Counterterrorism” that was released by the White House yesterday. A similar sentiment appears in the Introduction to the new Strategy, which states that the President “bears no greater responsibility than ensuring the safety and security of the American people.”

https://fas.org/publication/pres_responsibility/

You are a bumbling imbecile, fatso... just like "your" Fake President Brandon.

:slapping:

:trumplol:
Sorry to break the news to you gramps, but now that dumb as Deez doesnt post here anymore, you have taken over as the village idiot...And isnt really close...
You will always be the king of all retards on this board. I have seen you prove it often since I’ve been gone. Your dementia likely has an affect on your low IQ posts.

lol
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:23 am
rileymartin wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:39 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:21 pm

No one likes you on this board, fatso. You're the butt of all the jokes, and known as the Village Idiot of AG... and FTR even your hero Ovomit agrees with me:

“As President, I have often said that I have no greater responsibility than protecting the American people,” wrote President Obama in the new “National Strategy for Counterterrorism” that was released by the White House yesterday. A similar sentiment appears in the Introduction to the new Strategy, which states that the President “bears no greater responsibility than ensuring the safety and security of the American people.”

https://fas.org/publication/pres_responsibility/

You are a bumbling imbecile, fatso... just like "your" Fake President Brandon.

:slapping:

:trumplol:
Sorry to break the news to you gramps, but now that dumb as Deez doesnt post here anymore, you have taken over as the village idiot...And isnt really close...
You will always be the king of all retards on this board. I have seen you prove it often since I’ve been gone. Your dementia likely has an affect on your low IQ posts.
Alas, 'tis true...I have always ruled over retards like you Jason Baller...

Screenshot 2023-10-21 075623.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:18 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:17 am
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:04 am And yet LMD and Underbite are denying that I predicted this. Its going to get even worse when the ground invasion starts and gaza is depopulated. And I foresee regular americans oversees being targets. Bonehead Biden and Warmonger Netanyahu are at fault. Netanyahu for not preempting the hamas attacks that he knew was coming, and for the bombing of the hospital and the upcoming ground invasion. Biden for not holding Netanyahu accountable.

No hospital ever got bombed you retard lol
idiot you cant have it both ways. you cant say no hospital has been bombed while at the same time say that it was bombed due to a misfired rocket by hamas.

your jew brain is malfunctioning

I never said it was bombed, fatty lol. The parking lot got hit by an arrant rocket and damaged some cars, the hospital itself was entirely missed.

You call this a bombed hospital, fat boy? :trumphuh: :arodlaugh:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:09 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:17 am

No hospital ever got bombed you retard lol
idiot you cant have it both ways. you cant say no hospital has been bombed while at the same time say that it was bombed due to a misfired rocket by hamas.

I never said it was bombed, fatty lol. The parking lot got hit by an arrant rocket and damaged some cars, the hospital itself was entirely missed.

You jews are losing the propaganda war, and badly at that
1. First news out was that the hospital was bombed by the idf killing 500+.

2. The first reaction by Israel was that the bombing of the hospital which killed 509+ was done by an errant rocket by Hamas

3. News out which came from your idiocy was that the parking lot was bombed and the hospital wasn’t bombed. (You’re the only one pushing this narrative)

4. Biden on his recent trip to Israel said that the hospital was indeed bombed but that it was done by the “other” team.

5. And now news out of Israel is that the idf bombed a 1600 year old church.

You jews are now genociding Gazans, bombing hospitals and bombing churches. You have cut off water, food and electricity for millions.
Keep it up.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:24 pm

2. The first reaction by Israel was that the bombing of the hospital which killed 509+ was done by an errant rocket by Hamas

3. News out which came from your idiocy was that the parking lot was bombed and the hospital wasn’t bombed. (You’re the only one pushing this narrative)

4. Biden on his recent trip to Israel said that the hospital was indeed bombed but that it was done by the “other” team.

You jews are now genociding Gazans, bombing hospitals and bombing churches. You have cut off water, food and electricity for millions.
Keep it up.

You are an intellectual lightweight, an easy mark for Hamas' propaganda. You're so stupid that you're still running with the 500+ dead figure even though it was already corrected to less than 50. At least when leftist media outlets carry water for Hamas, they understand that the stories are laughable - how could they have already counted 500 bodies in less than a half hour since the rocket strike? - they just do it because they are attempting to undermine Israel. You're so stupid that you actually believe it. There is no footage of a hospital being destroyed, no photos of the rubble, no photos of 500 bodies or any bodies at all. Biden referenced the event, because an errant rocket did indeed damage some cars in a hospital parking lot, but never described the hospital as being bombed or destroyed. You're still stuck on days old, already corrected talking points.

I challenge you to break the simulation. Yes, you are stupid. Allow those seeds of doubt to flourish. You need to spend more time debating leoss before you graduate to higher tiers of this website lol
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:21 pm

Keep it up.

You are an intellectual lightweight, an easy mark for Hamas' propaganda. You're so stupid that you're still running with the 500+ dead figure even though it was already corrected to less than 50. At least when leftist media outlets carry water for Hamas, they understand that the stories are laughable - how could they have already counted 500 bodies in less than a half hour since the rocket strike? - they just do it because they are attempting to undermine Israel. You're so stupid that you actually believe it. There is no footage of a hospital being destroyed, no photos of the rubble, no photos of 500 bodies or any bodies at all. Biden referenced the event, because an errant rocket did indeed damage some cars in a hospital parking lot, but never described the hospital as being bombed or destroyed. You're still stuck on days old, already corrected talking points.

I challenge you to break the simulation. Yes, you are stupid. Allow those seeds of doubt to flourish. You need to spend more time debating leoss before you graduate to higher tiers of this website lol
Because I’m not buying Likud bile I’m an easy target for Hamas lol. Sorry buddy I’m not your run of the mill American who slurps up mainstream news.

1. Listen pal. I know that Israel created Hamas to counter balance the plo.

2. I know Israel stood down for the October 7th event to get a pretext to depopulate Gaza and to fold it into greater Israel

3. I know Israel supported isis (who beheaded Syrian Christians) as a means to oust Assad and to break the Syrian Iranian alliance.

Keep your propaganda for lesser dudes. I don’t support Akbars or Jews, but I am definitely hoping that Netanyahu’s plan fails so that the body count and displacement wouldn’t be high since the Gazans are sitting ducks, unable to evacuate and without food electricity and water
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:36 pm

Keep it up.

Because I’m not buying Likud bile I’m an easy target for Hamas lol. Sorry buddy I’m not your run of the mill American who slurps up mainstream news.

2. I know Israel stood down for the October 7th event to get a pretext to depopulate Gaza and to fold it into greater Israel

3. I know Israel supported isis (who beheaded Syrian Christians) as a means to oust Assad and to break the Syrian Iranian alliance.

Keep your propaganda for lesser dudes. I don’t support Akbars or Jews, but I am definitely hoping that Netanyahu’s plan fails so that the body count and displacement wouldn’t be high since the Gazans are sitting ducks, unable to evacuate and without food electricity and water

Nice deflection fat boy. Ramblings of an angry, intellectually limited goy :mjlaugh:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:41 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:36 pm

Nice deflection fat boy. Ramblings of an angry, intellectually limited goy :mjlaugh:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Destroyers are going to run out of missiles real quick. They can’t be reloaded at sea.

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

ripper76 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:49 pm Destroyers are going to run out of missiles real quick. They can’t be reloaded at sea.

1 Are they are saying that we can’t win a proxy war hence we have to confront Iran directly?

2. Are they saying that investing in creating and unleashing isis was a waste of time and money since isis couldn’t defeat hezbollah or Assad?

if biden is to attack Iran, it means that Russia and China ultimately win. Supporting 3 wars; Ukraine, Israel and Iran will bleed us dry in addition to having our reputation hit rock bottom. China, Russia and North Korea will fully support Iran with weapons and intelligence. And that is the official beginning of world war 3 thanks to Likud.

Ps. China might finally make a military play for Taiwan.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

There have been many times over the years that Undies supported straw man arguments from Atti and Ripper because he thought they were on his side...I also mentioned to Undies that these guys were Jew haters, but he didnt care simply because I was a Braves fan,,,

The reality is, despite the fact that Undies "thinks" he is a Trumpy...the true Trumpy's" are racist Nazi's who want to eliminate Jews, blacks, and pretty much any minority who isnt subseviant to white elitists...

Israel is the epitome of American ally, and anyone who doesnt 100% support their existence should be exterminated from the planet...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:17 pm There have been many times over the years that Undies supported straw man arguments from Atti and Ripper because he thought they were on his side...I also mentioned to Undies that these guys were Jew haters, but he didnt care simply because I was a Braves fan,,,

The reality is, despite the fact that Undies "thinks" he is a Trumpy...the true Trumpy's" are racist Nazi's who want to eliminate Jews, blacks, and pretty much any minority who isnt subseviant to white elitists...

Israel is the epitome of American ally, and anyone who doesnt 100% support their existence should be exterminated from the planet...

First things first, you weren't a "Braves fan" until 2019. You never mentioned the word "Braves" from 2013-2019, so the idea that anyone knew you supported the Braves or that I dismissed what you were saying because you were a Braves fan is wrong.

Secondly, you're conflating House, LNS, LMD (he seems pro-Israel enough even if he rightfully has been critical of the Jewish left)-types with Ripper. Atilly is an entirely different category because he's too stupid to understand what's going on, but he has been a useful idiot for Trump conversations on the board, I'll concede.

Finally anyone who calls themselves a Trumpy, but doesn't support Israel, isn't actually a Trumpy. Supporting Israel is Trump's most hardcore, baseline, unshakeable position. A few white nationalists in MAGA hats who hate Jews have nothing to do with Trump's own beliefs and actions on the matter. No one is more pro-Israel than Donald Trump - period. All of these politicians who are jockeying for position to be the most pro-Israel right now, none of them would have moved the embassy to Jerusalem, only Trump.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Honestly, not my fight. Don’t really care. People should look out for their own. Whoever is stronger will win.

I have two white sons and don’t have to worry about a race traitor daughter or a brain dead wife, so I feel good about it all.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

ripper76 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:17 am Honestly, not my fight. Don’t really care. People should look out for their own. Whoever is stronger will win.

I have two white sons and don’t have to worry about a race traitor daughter or a brain dead wife, so I feel good about it all.
We are on the cusp of ww3, all will be impacted
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:23 am
rileymartin wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:17 pm There have been many times over the years that Undies supported straw man arguments from Atti and Ripper because he thought they were on his side...I also mentioned to Undies that these guys were Jew haters, but he didnt care simply because I was a Braves fan,,,

First things first, you weren't a "Braves fan" until 2019. You never mentioned the word "Braves" from 2013-2019, so the idea that anyone knew you supported the Braves or that I dismissed what you were saying because you were a Braves fan is wrong.

Secondly, you're conflating House, LNS, LMD (he seems pro-Israel enough even if he rightfully has been critical of the Jewish left)-types with Ripper. Atilly is an entirely different category because he's too stupid to understand what's going on, but he has been a useful idiot for Trump conversations on the board, I'll concede.

Finally anyone who calls themselves a Trumpy, but doesn't support Israel, isn't actually a Trumpy. Supporting Israel is Trump's most hardcore, baseline, unshakeable position. A few white nationalists in MAGA hats who hate Jews have nothing to do with Trump's own beliefs and actions on the matter. No one is more pro-Israel than Donald Trump - period. All of these politicians who are jockeying for position to be the most pro-Israel right now, none of them would have moved the embassy to Jerusalem, only Trump.
First things first kiddo...I been a Braves fan longer than you have been alive...I became a fan in the late 70's because of Dale Murphy, and I used to go to thier spring training games back when they played in West Palm Beach...I have already disproved your "never mentioned the Braves before" in other threads, so feel free to carry on with your lies...
Guys like House and LMD arent Trumpy's, they both voted for Obama for chrissakes, and they only claim the Trump flag for trolling purposes on this board.
And, Trumpy's and the MAGA movement have been hijacked by right wing, racist wackos...It doesnt matter what Trump "thinks" anymore...He has empowered the racist right, and the average Trumpy would equate a jew like you with the devil. Hell, Trump is still one of the most pro vaccine voices in america...
Make no mistake kid, you are an outcast, and you pledge your allegiance to a guy who panders to the racists, and wouldnt give two shits if Israel was wiped off the earth or not...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

I’d my name was Riley, I would stop posting for awhile. Every time he makes a comment he looks like a retard even more. Dementia, for your own good, just take a few days to gather yourself and think back on some of the posts you have made. I think you could learn a lot once your dementia stops acting up. It’s almost sad to see.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:25 pm I’d my name was Riley, I would stop posting for awhile. Every time he makes a comment he looks like a retard even more. Dementia, for your own good, just take a few days to gather yourself and think back on some of the posts you have made. I think you could learn a lot once your dementia stops acting up. It’s almost sad to see.
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:43 pm
Deez wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:25 pm I’d my name was Riley, I would stop posting for awhile. Every time he makes a comment he looks like a retard even more. Dementia, for your own good, just take a few days to gather yourself and think back on some of the posts you have made. I think you could learn a lot once your dementia stops acting up. It’s almost sad to see.
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
When you call out a typo, you know you have been skull fucked. Glad you still know you ride the bench, dementia.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rIlEy iS a ReTaRd, HoNeSt FeLlAs....

:booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker: :booker:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm First things first kiddo...I been a Braves fan longer than you have been alive...I became a fan in the late 70's because of Dale Murphy, and I used to go to thier spring training games back when they played in West Palm Beach...I have already disproved your "never mentioned the Braves before" in other threads, so feel free to carry on with your lies...

Listen dopey, the point isn't whether or not you mentioned the Braves in 10 years, the point is that *I* had no idea you were a Braves fan. Thus the idea that I didn't listen to anything you had to say because you were a Braves fan is laughably stupid.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Guys like House and LMD arent Trumpy's, they both voted for Obama for chrissakes, and they only claim the Trump flag for trolling purposes on this board.

Ohhh, so now they aren't white nationalists, they're Obama voters? And that is supposed to scare me as Jew, when Obama declared his support for Israel already?

Did you forget what point you were trying to make, fatty?

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm And, Trumpy's and the MAGA movement have been hijacked by right wing, racist wackos...It doesnt matter what Trump "thinks" anymore...He has empowered the racist right, and the average Trumpy would equate a jew like you with the devil.

Of the 90-100+ million people who voted for Trump, the overwhelming majority are strongly pro-Israel, like Trump himself. The "average Trumpy" is a God-fearing, Israel loving family man from the bible belt. You're so dopey and stupid that you buy into psyops like Charlottesville and January 6th hook, line and sinker. You're the perfect lemming for the MSM.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Hell, Trump is still one of the most pro vaccine voices in america...

Not going to work on me fat boy. This isn't TDK you're talking to, I'm very comfortable stating that Trump never should have opened his big mouth about the vaccines and that he is dead wrong about them. Unlike TDK and you, I recognize that life is not always perfectly binary or black-and-white, and I don't need to believe everything Trump says to support him.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm Make no mistake kid, you are an outcast, and you pledge your allegiance to a guy who panders to the racists, and wouldnt give two shits if Israel was wiped off the earth or not...

I pledge my allegiance to the most pro-Israel politician in the history of the western world. The day Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem is the day that he became Israel's greatest champion of all-time. We will never again see a politician who is more demonstrably pro-Israel and pro-Jew.

And by the way, don't think I didn't notice that you didn't respond to ripper. The guy calls out your family like that and you don't even have the balls to muster up a reply, tells us everything we need to know.