US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Can someone PLEASE put this anti-American coward out of his misery before his weakness and incompetence brings an end to the world:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/unite ... amas%20war.

U.S. troops have been repeatedly attacked in Iraq and Syria in recent days, U.S. officials said Thursday, as Washington is on heightened alert for activity by Iran-backed groups with regional tensions soaring during the Israel-Hamas war.

"U.S. Troops have been Attacked in Iraq and Syria over 7 Times in the last 48 Hours and the President of the United States just made absolutely Zero Mention of the Attacks or a Response in his Address to the Nation," OSINTdefender X account posted Thursday night.

But But But, remember when all the simple-minded idiots were worried that Trump would bring about WWIII...

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

And yet LMD and Underbite are denying that I predicted this. Its going to get even worse when the ground invasion starts and gaza is depopulated. And I foresee regular americans oversees being targets. Bonehead Biden and Warmonger Netanyahu are at fault. Netanyahu for not preempting the hamas attacks that he knew was coming, and for the bombing of the hospital and the upcoming ground invasion. Biden for not holding Netanyahu accountable.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: US Forces attacked 7 times in last 48 hours... not a word about it from Brandon

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:04 am And yet LMD and Underbite are denying that I predicted this. Its going to get even worse when the ground invasion starts and gaza is depopulated. And I foresee regular americans oversees being targets. Bonehead Biden and Warmonger Netanyahu are at fault. Netanyahu for not preempting the hamas attacks that he knew was coming, and for the bombing of the hospital and the upcoming ground invasion. Biden for not holding Netanyahu accountable.
The warnings have already gone out:

US State Department Sends Out ‘Worldwide Caution’ Alert to Americans

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/us-sta ... L0i%2Bisms

The U.S. State Department on Thursday issued a worldwide alert to Americans overseas due to the potential for terrorist attacks, coming in the midst of heightened tensions in the Middle East due to the Israel–Hamas conflict.

...and remember everybody: 81-million Americans (allegedly) voted for this imbecile Brandon because they didn't like Trump's mean tweets.

Hate to say it BUT "those people" deserve any/all pain and suffering that comes their way, for being simple-minded idiots. None of this happens if Trump was in office.

Fact!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

and the stock market is sinking. smh.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:04 am And yet LMD and Underbite are denying that I predicted this. Its going to get even worse when the ground invasion starts and gaza is depopulated. And I foresee regular americans oversees being targets. Bonehead Biden and Warmonger Netanyahu are at fault. Netanyahu for not preempting the hamas attacks that he knew was coming, and for the bombing of the hospital and the upcoming ground invasion. Biden for not holding Netanyahu accountable.

No hospital ever got bombed you retard lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

...and the dollar is crumbling.

Thanks Brandon (and all you idiots who voted for him).

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk falls for every lie his biased sources post ..no matter what.
He also has no concept of diplomatic relation or military strategies or the effect of press on conflict
He thinks the government should have no secret and invited the American public into the strategic war room

Fucking mental retard
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:38 am Tdk falls for every lie his biased sources post ..no matter what.
He also has no concept of diplomatic relation or military strategies or the effect of press on conflict
He thinks the government should have no secret and invited the American public into the strategic war room

Fucking mental retard
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman is a diplomatic relations expert.

lol
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:17 am

No hospital ever got bombed you retard lol
idiot you cant have it both ways. you cant say no hospital has been bombed while at the same time say that it was bombed due to a misfired rocket by hamas.

your jew brain is malfunctioning
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:33 am Artman is a diplomatic relations expert.

lol

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:33 am Artman is a diplomatic relations expert.

lol
Moreso than you clown that's for damn sure

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:25 pm
Where and when did you learn about diplomatic relations?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:50 pm
Abroad and
I went to boarding school with other students from around the world...I always kept the peace and was fluid, respected and loved among all the groups

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:14 pm
Abroad and
I went to boarding school with other students from around the world...I always kept the peace and was fluid, respected and loved among all the groups
Well you obviously took a YUUUUGE turn for the worst since you were a student 30+ years ago fatso, because no one on this board respects or (even) likes you... and you're THE biggest antagonist on AG.

Pretty clear you're lying... again.

And FTR Brandon's #1 job is to keep American's safe... and when we are threatened (ie; 7 attacks in 48 hours) it's his DUTY to inform us of said threats/attacks.

But alas, he's an anti-American incompetent buffoon, and a gutless coward... which is why you support him.

:asskicking:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:45 pm

Abroad and
Well you obviously took a YUUUUGE turn for the worst since you were a student 30+ years ago fatso, because no one on this board respects or (even) likes you... and you're THE biggest antagonist on AG.

And FTR Brandon's #1 job is to keep American's safe... and when we are threatened (ie; 7 attacks in 48 hours) it's his DUTY to inform us of said threats/attacks.

But alas, he's an anti-American incompetent buffoon, and a gutless coward... which is why you support him.

Wrong...

And youre a moron to the highest degree...infeliz
and not one of you knows me or anything about me or my personality and broad likability

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:49 pm
Abroad and

Wrong...

and not one of you knows me or anything about me or my personality and broad likability
No one likes you on this board, fatso. You're the butt of all the jokes, and known as the Village Idiot of AG... and FTR even your hero Ovomit agrees with me:

“As President, I have often said that I have no greater responsibility than protecting the American people,” wrote President Obama in the new “National Strategy for Counterterrorism” that was released by the White House yesterday. A similar sentiment appears in the Introduction to the new Strategy, which states that the President “bears no greater responsibility than ensuring the safety and security of the American people.”

https://fas.org/publication/pres_responsibility/

You are a bumbling imbecile, fatso... just like "your" Fake President Brandon.

:slapping:

:trumplol:

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Wrong...

No one likes you on this board, fatso. You're the butt of all the jokes, and known as the Village Idiot of AG... and FTR even your hero Ovomit agrees with me:

“As President, I have often said that I have no greater responsibility than protecting the American people,” wrote President Obama in the new “National Strategy for Counterterrorism” that was released by the White House yesterday. A similar sentiment appears in the Introduction to the new Strategy, which states that the President “bears no greater responsibility than ensuring the safety and security of the American people.”

Sorry to break the news to you gramps, but now that dumb as Deez doesnt post here anymore, you have taken over as the village idiot...And isnt really close...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TDK, the modern day retard

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:39 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Wrong...

Sorry to break the news to you gramps, but now that dumb as Deez doesnt post here anymore, you have taken over as the village idiot...And isnt really close...
You will always be the king of all retards on this board. I have seen you prove it often since I’ve been gone. Your dementia likely has an affect on your low IQ posts.