Robby

Talk about anything here.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Robby

Post by Deez »

@Robceltsfan I’m out in your neck of the woods. Staying in Annapolis tonight and heading to DC sometime tomorrow.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Robby

Post by lettherebehouse »

You’re more closer to Phuture than you are Throb. His aunt may be local to you though.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I was in Salt Lake City last week. It's ridiculous how many homeless people surrounded downtown. Karl didn't even say what's up though. Smh.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

House is right. Phuture is a bit closer than I am. It’s 2-1/2 to 3 hours to DC for me.

I was there about 3 weekends ago.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Last time I was in annapolis was mid 90s when my brother and I did a road trip to baltimore to find him a place to live for denial school...we also went to jersey and nyc to hang with cousins. Fun trip
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:47 am Last time I was in annapolis was mid 90s when my brother and I did a road trip to baltimore to find him a place to live for denial school...we also went to jersey and nyc to hang with cousins. Fun trip
Your brother went to school for denial? That’s incredible.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Been in Wilmington, Gettysburg, checked out Harpers Ferry and got the kids to Hershey Park. Not sure today but leaving for DC after lunch til Sunday. We were in Virginia to start the trip, stayed with brother. How far is phuture? We were in Pennsylvania too, stayed at some place in Fairfield or outside of it I believe.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Deez wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:24 am Been in Wilmington, Gettysburg, checked out Harpers Ferry and got the kids to Hershey Park. Not sure today but leaving for DC after lunch til Sunday. We were in Virginia to start the trip, stayed with brother. How far is phuture? We were in Pennsylvania too, stayed at some place in Fairfield or outside of it I believe.
Phuture is a Philly kid. He's probably 2 hours away from you.

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Robceltsfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:29 am
Deez wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:24 am Been in Wilmington, Gettysburg, checked out Harpers Ferry and got the kids to Hershey Park. Not sure today but leaving for DC after lunch til Sunday. We were in Virginia to start the trip, stayed with brother. How far is phuture? We were in Pennsylvania too, stayed at some place in Fairfield or outside of it I believe.
Phuture is a Philly kid. He's probably 2 hours away from you.
Too bad i wouldn’t be out here when the Niners come to town or I could meet up and buy him a beer at the game. Should be a good one this time around if we stay healthy. Gotta say Gettysburg is pretty damn cool to tour in person.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

I live outside of Philly. I am a suburban child at heart despite living for a few years in the city as a kid.

Enjoy your trip Deez and I appreciate the beer offer. :suds:

To Rob who said he was in DC a few weekends ago... so was I for the Phillies Nationals series in DC. I believe it was August 19th.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:06 am I live outside of Philly. I am a suburban child at heart despite living for a few years in the city as a kid.

To Rob who said he was in DC a few weekends ago... so was I for the Phillies Nationals series in DC. I believe it was August 19th.
Thanks Phuture. Been a lot of fun with the kids so far and more to go. Pockets might be a bit empty after the trip though, lol.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:43 am
PhutureDynasty wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:06 am I live outside of Philly. I am a suburban child at heart despite living for a few years in the city as a kid.

Thanks Phuture. Been a lot of fun with the kids so far and more to go. Pockets might be a bit empty after the trip though, lol.
Great...Now they will match your empty head...
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

naw... I don't believe you! You're the type that will say whatever you need to say to fit in. you weren't in DC and you didn't go to see no Phillies Nationals game. why you capping?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

It's going to rain starting Friday night through Sunday morning.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Went to DC about 8-9 years ago and had a great time. Cubs were in town also so caught a game as well. It’s always been a liberal cesspool but the tourist parts were free from that riff raff. However with how much we’ve gone downhill since Jan of 2021 I’m sure even the tourist areas are overrun with the mentally ill including men in thongs “protesting” their “right” to use girl bathrooms.

If you have daughters I’d be extra vigilant
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

One of the places I stay at is right next to Annapolis out in Delaware
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Luckily I haven’t ran into any liberal bullshit (crileys people) yet. I’m fortunate I’m missing that crap while I’m out here. Relaxing a bit now outside the capital building and then off to grab a bite to eat.