Orlando is collapsing into a death spiral

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Re: Orlando is collapsing into a death spiral

Post by Thedictator »

"If DeSantis drags down Disney, he could bring central Florida with it"....Ouchie!

https://www.businessinsider.com/florida ... and%20more.

Last i checked Orlando is in central Florida lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:01 pm "If DeSantis drags down Disney, he could bring central Florida with it"....Ouchie!

Why are you so stupid to think disney is failing ir moving?
Holyfuckingshit youre desperate.

And no..it wouldnt bring down orlando whatsoever.

You keep proving youve never been in orlando withevery stupid post like this crap you keep desperately posting
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:07 pm
Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:01 pm "If DeSantis drags down Disney, he could bring central Florida with it"....Ouchie!

Why are you so stupid to think disney is failing ir moving?
Holyfuckingshit youre desperate.

And no..it wouldnt bring down orlando whatsoever.

You keep proving youve never been in orlando withevery stupid post like this crap you keep desperately posting
Disney is failing. Its completely fucked. And now there's an actors strike. Every single show on Disney Plus is on hiatus from filming.

As Disney goes, so goes orlando. Fact. Its the entire economy there. Orlando has nothing else going for it.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

It was a good run. Who runs Disney now, walts grand daughter?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmerjfudd wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:00 am It was a good run. Who runs Disney now, walts grand daughter?
Smh

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jfc madness is dumb.
Disney is fine and not going anywhere.
If anythibg the economy in orlando is getting wmeven better and its extremely diverse and moreso every second....and far more diverse than austin.
Anyone thinking disney having a little lower attendance will effect the local economyis an absolute idiot, come in madness.
Its set to be twice as strong within a few years you dumbfuck...unlike certain lame texas overrated shithole cities
Last edited by elartman1973 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

nor goibg
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:09 am Jfc madness is dumb.
If anythibg the economy in orlando is getting wmeven better and its extremely diverse and moreso every second....and far more diverse than austin.
Anyone thinking disney having a little lower attendance will effect the local economyis an absolute idiot, come in madness.
Its set to be twice as strong within a few years you dumbfuck...unlike certain lame texas overrated shithole cities
Disney has a ton of debt, 50 billion. They lose billions on disney plus streaming. They bought and overpaid billions for ABC and ESPN direct to consumer television which is in secular decline. Their movies are flopping. Their parks are empty. Their stock has fallen 54%...Their revenue is declining, they are in a fight with the governor who wants to end them. Long story short, they may actually not recover from this lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:17 am
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:09 am Jfc madness is dumb.
Disney has a ton of debt, 50 billion. They lose billions on disney plus streaming. They bought and overpaid billions for ABC and ESPN direct to consumer television which is in secular decline. Their movies are flopping. Their parks are empty. Their stock has fallen 54%...Their revenue is declining, they are in a fight with the governor who wants to end them. Long story short, they may actually not recover from this lol
All irrelevent..lol at thinking they share the same checking account with all the branches...
Wow..such stupidity.

Bottom line..Orlando uneffected .
Lol at claiming orlando was collapsing during the lock down too

Fucking morons
Theres far more to orlando than Disney.

In fact locals couldnt guve less of a fuck and will be happy if disney slows down..
And for the record. Theres a reason 90% of the hotels in the area are all by disney and not in orlando...tourists dont go to orlando..they are dictaster level clueless

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

This is a long read. May I have the Cliff Notes? Thank you in advance.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

why do you care and defend this topic so goddamn relentlessly? why? because you have autism that's why
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:58 am This is a long read. May I have the Cliff Notes? Thank you in advance.
Idiots claiming a city of 1.5 million workers will collapse because 75k work at a place that may or may not have less than 5% layoffs

Thats the gust
I slapped a lot of idiots around mercilessly here

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 am
Sudanese Sensation wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:58 am This is a long read. May I have the Cliff Notes? Thank you in advance.
Idiots claiming a city of 1.5 million workers will collapse because 75k work at a place that may or may not have less than 5% layoffs

Thats the gust
The gust?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:34 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 am

Thats the gust
The gust?
Autocorrect...i typed gist

Focusing on grammer or typos onlinenis just about the weakest thing there is

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Several posters presented factual data and other articles of substance that suggests Orlando would feel a significant economic impact if Disney went out of business tomorrow... an impact that could potentially hit all of Central Fl.

Artman says losing Disney would have absolutely zero effect on Orlando / Central FL... and he backed up his statement with zero data or substance, just his opinion.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:34 pm
Several posters presented factual data and other articles of substance that suggests Orlando would feel a significant economic impact if Disney went out of business tomorrow... an impact that could potentially hit all of Central Fl.

Artman says losing Disney would have absolutely zero effect on Orlando / Central FL... and he backed up his statement with zero data or substance, just his opinion.
Youre working overtime today

If the beef industry left chicago, the city of Chicago would collapse right,

Oh wait...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:36 pm

Oh wait...
Again... I never said your second-rate city would collapse, but the entire metro area would absolutely be impacted by the loss.

Similarily, if the Cubs left Chicago Wrigleyville and all the surrounding areas would get crushed... not a collapse, but the impact would absolutely be felt.

You're just an umbecile with your head in the sand, is all.

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:42 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:36 pm

Oh wait...
Again... I never said your second-rate city would collapse, but the entire metro area would absolutely be impacted by the loss.

Similarily, if the Cubs left Chicago Wrigleyville and all the surrounding areas would get crushed... not a collapse, but the impact would absolutely be felt.

You're just an umbecile with your head in the sand, is all.

:slapping:
The local pubs within walkng distance of the stadium would no doubt possibly collapse. Along with hotels and other places to eat. Over 5 months of increased business. But what would I know, right? :suds:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Artie proving YET AGAIN he's the easiest troll on the board by a mile.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:44 pm Artie proving YET AGAIN he's the easiest troll on the board by a mile.
Youre always so out of touch