Dwayne Wade leaves Florida

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Dwayne Wade leaves Florida

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:19 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:22 pm Wade and his tranny fag son don't belong in MAGA Florida anyway... he/they need to move to LA with LeCommie and all the other creeps, freaks and weirdos.

:asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking:
MAGA stands for racism. If you don't understand why then youre truly stupid

Stop living in 2016. The world has moved on and passed you by and passed you up...faggette
You/your people are the only racist pigs in America, fatso.

Fact!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

One of the myriad of reasons why I had to block him. artman is an unbearable, insanely moronic poster, has nothing thought provoking to say, just blanket statements devoid of any facts...just predictable, lame opinions that he can't ever back up. Always pathetic excuses when his team loses, never a critical thought to be found. He's basically a religious zealot marred with self-delusion, zero critical thinking skills, supreme arrogance, brain rotting political talking points...can go on and on about how much of a boorish assclown he is, even someone with a slighly below average iq would be wasting their time trying to have a rational conversation with him. Atrocious ideas and an even worse human being.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

xer0 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:25 pm One of the myriad of reasons why I had to block him. artman is an unbearable, insanely moronic poster, has nothing thought provoking to say, just blanket statements devoid of any facts...just predictable, lame opinions that he can't ever back up. Always pathetic excuses when his team loses, never a critical thought to be found. He's basically a religious zealot marred with self-delusion, zero critical thinking skills, supreme arrogance, brain rotting political talking points...can go on and on about how much of a boorish assclown he is, even someone with a slighly below average iq would be wasting their time trying to have a rational conversation with him. Atrocious ideas and an even worse human being.
So, you aren't a fan of his?
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

im convinced he's getting paid huge amounts of cash to shill and larp like a cuck.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:47 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:19 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:22 pm Wade and his tranny fag son don't belong in MAGA Florida anyway... he/they need to move to LA with LeCommie and all the other creeps, freaks and weirdos.

:asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking:
MAGA stands for racism. If you don't understand why then youre truly stupid

Stop living in 2016. The world has moved on and passed you by and passed you up...faggette
You/your people are the only racist pigs in America, fatso.

Fact!
Yeah, umyoure stupid
Im definitely not racist and definitely dont align myself with any group of people. Thats what stuoid narrow-minded idiots like you do.

Its the same as havibg " a type" you just block out all other females before ever getting to know them or what they are about and how they can fit with you and stupidly dont realize theres no such thing as having " a type"...you do the same with your stupid " my people" bullshit.

Its literally tell me youre dumb and ignorant without telling me youre dumb and ignorant
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"