Grizz, are these real pushups or artman style?

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Grizz, are these real pushups or artman style?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I would legit pay for "Artman vs. Grizz, Physical Fitness Test" Pay-Per-View.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:12 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:46 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:43 pm

Fail. Mine are legit
You couldn't do 100 legit pushups in an hour Artie, let alone in a row.
Talking directly out of your ass again. Ive been doing daily pushups over 25 years..its basic and easy and i do them correctly and can do more than you can in a row without a doubt in my mind, birdchest.
Why do post shit as fact that you literally no knowledge whatsoever of?

Insecure much?
Dude. I am stronger than you and lighter than you. I can bench press more than you weigh, which is quite a feat. There is not a snowball's chance in hell you could do more "legitimate" pushups than me. None.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:14 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:46 pm

You couldn't do 100 legit pushups in an hour Artie, let alone in a row.
Talking directly out of your ass again. Ive been doing daily pushups over 25 years..its basic and easy and i do them correctly and can do more than you can in a row without a doubt in my mind, birdchest.

Insecure much?
Dude. I am stronger than you and lighter than you. I can bench press more than you weigh, which is quite a feat. There is not a snowball's chance in hell you could do more "legitimate" pushups than me. None.
1. You have no idea what i weigh and its considerably less than you claim
2. Im definitely stronger than you. Lol at thinking lifting weights is relevant here
3. i 100% can outclass you in any pushup situation there us and i do real ones. You do them on your knees like a female.
4. Stop talking out your ass, im strong as fuck always have been. I font need to " pump iron" to be strong. Its natural. You like do machine weights like a faggot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:14 pm I would legit pay for "Artman vs. Grizz, Physical Fitness Test" Pay-Per-View.
In weights, I would be STUNNED if there is a single exercise Artie could beat me at. I am talking the big 6 here, being squats, deadlifts, standing military press, bench press, dips and chins.

Artie could "probably" beat me in a short sprint as I never had that much raw speed to begin with and age has diluted that further, but anything longer than a half mile and I am certain I could wipe the floor with him.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:18 pm

Insecure much?
2. Im definitely stronger than you. Lol at thinking lifting weights is relevant here
3. i 100% can outclass you in any pushup situation there us and i do real ones. You do them on your knees like a female.
4. Stop talking out your ass, im strong as fuck always have been. I font need to " pump iron" to be strong. Its natural. You like do machine weights like a faggot
The only thing I know for certain that is strong in you Artie is your propensity to brag. You claim to be good at damn near everything. The list of things I claim to be legitimately really good at is very small, because unlike you, I'm not full of shit. I am physically extremely fit because I have worked at it very hard for a long time, both with nutrition and exercise and I am very good at what I have done for a living. I don't claim superiority in much, because I can actually keep it real Artie.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:18 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:14 pm I would legit pay for "Artman vs. Grizz, Physical Fitness Test" Pay-Per-View.
In weights, I would be STUNNED if there is a single exercise Artie could beat me at. I am talking the big 6 here, being squats, deadlifts, standing military press, bench press, dips and chins.

Artie could "probably" beat me in a short sprint as I never had that much raw speed to begin with and age has diluted that further, but anything longer than a half mile and I am certain I could wipe the floor with him.
Dude...im the guy who stopped usibg weihts because i got too big too fast so i switched to using my own body weight to work out. And i wasnt trying to look he man..just solid. And i was. I could outclass you in weights without havibg lifted for decades. You dont understand physical natural strength obviously..it has nothibg to do with weights..you need to lift weights in order to acheive what i have naturally.
I dont even know why you bother? Is there a point?
Running..i have a long history but stopped years ago.
Sports...id clobber you in most. Especially football basketball and baseball.
Personality and likability...i clobber you there as well.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:24 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:18 pm

The only thing I know for certain that is strong in you Artie is your propensity to brag. You claim to be good at damn near everything. The list of things I claim to be legitimately really good at is very small, because unlike you, I'm not full of shit. I am physically extremely fit because I have worked at it very hard for a long time, both with nutrition and exercise and I am very good at what I have done for a living. I don't claim superiority in much, because I can actually keep it real Artie.
Strength ive never lacked and have recently impressed others with it and not even trying. Just basic shit to me. Not something ive ever had to "work on" you have. Youre an imposter in the game.

Im very good at what i do. Im highly recruited and get offers constantly..2 of them this week from companies who are watching what i do in person. Ive made a nice career from my specialized niche industry and im at the top of it.
Soni have every right to brag..ive earned it.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:32 pm Dude...im the guy who stopped usibg weihts because i got too big too fast so i switched to using my own body weight to work out. And i wasnt trying to look he man..just solid. And i was. I could outclass you in weights without havibg lifted for decades. You dont understand physical natural strength obviously..it has nothibg to do with weights..you need to lift weights in order to acheive what i have naturally.
lol
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I can definitely see arty having that retard and old/fatman strength.

Grizz would win in most physical fitness contests, especially anything involving using legs but if we’re doing straight bench pressing my money is on Tits.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:58 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:32 pm Dude...im the guy who stopped usibg weihts because i got too big too fast so i switched to using my own body weight to work out. And i wasnt trying to look he man..just solid. And i was. I could outclass you in weights without havibg lifted for decades. You dont understand physical natural strength obviously..it has nothibg to do with weights..you need to lift weights in order to acheive what i have naturally.
lol
Nothing to laugh at.
Imagine lifting weights for absolutely no reason other than being a naturally weak person and you need to catch up to the pack...thats grizz. Weakling as fuck

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:12 pm Nothing to laugh at.
Imagine lifting weights for absolutely no reason other than being a naturally weak person and you need to catch up to the pack...thats grizz. Weakling as fuck
I think Titan mentioned the bench press.

I honestly don't think you could bench your own weight.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:58 pm
lol
lmao... he cray cray
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:54 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:34 am 3207 pushups / 60 minutes = 53.45 pushups per minute

53.45 / 60 seconds = .891 pushups per second
Dude, you need to keep the number of significant digits consistent across your numbers and any potential figures.

Violations of this aspect trigger my autism.
I lol'd. Significant figures. :lol: :clap:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

bulls419 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:30 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:54 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:34 am 3207 pushups / 60 minutes = 53.45 pushups per minute

53.45 / 60 seconds = .891 pushups per second
Dude, you need to keep the number of significant digits consistent across your numbers and any potential figures.

Violations of this aspect trigger my autism.
I lol'd. Significant figures. :lol: :clap:
:mrgreen:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:25 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:12 pm Nothing to laugh at.
I think Titan mentioned the bench press.

I honestly don't think you could bench your own weight.
My own weight would be childsplay. Even grizz and his frail self can lift it. Its significantly less than you claim and are led to believe

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

imagine pushing up Artie's weight in a push-up you would have arms like a silverback gorilla :laugh3:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss cant bench 240

Sad

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:33 pm Leoss cant bench 240

Sad
bro your arms aren't long enough to do a push-up Your belly protrudes more making it geometrically impossible
0630FC3B-AFAC-424A-8CF0-DF2298A1F331.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

My wingspan is quite long and always been...just like losers keep posting pictures from looooong ago, 15 years that are 100% AGAINST BOARD RULES and acting like they are current because they are abismally unoriginal and actually think im supposed to be embarrased for some reason based on them vastly exaggerating and inventing shit thats not there and also not understanding perspective and its not even a valid representation of me then.
Cherry-picking

Sad

Low IQ posters like crazy.

Get new material. If you need to break rules to post then you already lost

Leoss cant bench 240...proven as a fact

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Insecure as fuck.

Sad.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills