AD single-handedly keeping Lakers Playoff hopes alive while LeFraud sits home and "rests"...

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: AD single-handedly keeping Lakers Playoff hopes alive while LeFraud sits home and "rests"...

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

HE looks like he has a noticeable limp. Looks like a hard thing to fake.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: AD single-handedly keeping Lakers Playoff hopes alive while LeFraud sits home and "rests"...

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:26 pm HE looks like he has a noticeable limp. Looks like a hard thing to fake.
You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe LeBron wouldn't be playing if he could at this point.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:14 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:12 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:37 pm

You aren't trolling TDK. You're just a moron who believes his own stupidity.

As I already acknowledged, I wholeheartedly believe LeFraud's injury isn't as serious as we're being led to believe... but that doesn't change the fact that you are an easy mark meatball.
You and Artie are the two easiest marks on the board TDK. But you're both too stupid to realize it.
You've never baited me into anything fool... very few posters have, as a matter of fact. On this board you are the puppet and TDK is clearly your Puppet Master, and several posters have pointed that out over the years as well.

Be that as it may, LeFraud is milking this injury... it was clear as day when he was seen limping ever so slightly back to the locker room (after the Dallas game) while laughing and yuckin' it up with one of his homies... this was after he (allegedly) heard a "pop", and knowing his "team" was fighting for its playoff life.

Suffice to say if the injury was that serious he wouldn't have been joking around the way he was.

LeFraud has been a sleaze-bag (on and off the court) the past 12-13 years; ever since "The Decision" the man has proven to be a selfish POS with no regard for his team/mates, and very little in the way of character.

Buuut you can feel free to go on sucking his stick. That's your right.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:33 pm

As I already acknowledged, I wholeheartedly believe LeFraud's injury isn't as serious as we're being led to believe... but that doesn't change the fact that you are an easy mark meatball.
You and Artie are the two easiest marks on the board TDK. But you're both too stupid to realize it.
You've never baited me into anything fool... very few posters have, as a matter of fact. On this board you are the puppet and TDK is clearly your Puppet Master, and several posters have pointed that out over the years as well.

Be that as it may, LeFraud is milking this injury... it was clear as day when he was seen limping ever so slightly back to the locker room (after the Dallas game) while laughing and yuckin' it up with one of his homies... this was after he (allegedly) heard a "pop", and knowing his "team" was fighting for its playoff life.

Suffice to say if the injury was that serious he wouldn't have been joking around the way he was.

LeFraud has been a sleaze-bag (on and off the court) the past 12-13 years; ever since "The Decision" the man has proven to be a selfish POS with no regard for his team/mates, and very little in the way of character.

Dude. I've gotten you blue in the face time and time again. I even have gotten you to divulge financial information here you were so upset. All I've got to do is say anything negative about Chicago, MJ or whatever, and your knickers instantly get in a knot. No different than calling Artie fat or stupid. You just can't help yourself.

You have cognitive biases that are off the charts and taking advantage of them is ultra easy. You're a dummy who thinks he's smart, which makes your handle (TDK - The Dunning Kruger) just so absurdly appropriate.
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:37 pm

You aren't trolling TDK. You're just a moron who believes his own stupidity.

The two easiest marks who get you to respond every single time. Your lack of self awareness is amusing. Really. You getting baited by these two, who you insult all the time, speaks volumes, and I'm here for it. lol.

You think your Bush-level smart but you're really just Deez with money.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

bulls419 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:43 pm

The two easiest marks who get you to respond every single time. Your lack of self awareness is amusing. Really. You getting baited by these two, who you insult all the time, speaks volumes, and I'm here for it. lol.

Now that wasn't nice! You hurt my feelings! By the way, it's "You think you're Bush-level smart". Just saying.
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:49 pm

Now that wasn't nice! You hurt my feelings! By the way, it's "You think you're Bush-level smart". Just saying.
Unlike you, I don't overstate my intelligence, mind a minor typo, or being corrected for it. Thanks for that. I'm sure it did more for your self esteem than it did for mine.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

bulls419 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:56 pm

Unlike you, I don't overstate my intelligence, mind a minor typo, or being corrected for it. Thanks for that. I'm sure it did more for your self esteem than it did for mine.
Dude. I haven't the foggiest idea who you are, nor do I care. You obviously care who I am and felt the need to take issue with me. That's nice.

For all I know, you're a TDK alt. There are maybe three or four peoples' opinions on this board that I would value and would make me have pause. You, TDK and Artie definitely don't make the list. As far as correcting your typo, if you are calling out someone else's IQ, don't make it too easy for them.
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:01 pm
bulls419 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:56 pm

Dude. I haven't the foggiest idea who you are, nor do I care. You obviously care who I am and felt the need to take issue with me. That's nice.

For all I know, you're a TDK alt. There are maybe three or four peoples' opinions on this board that I would value and would make me have pause. You, TDK and Artie definitely don't make the list. As far as correcting your typo, if you are calling out someone else's IQ, don't make it too easy for them.
They definitely make you "have pause" enough to respond to them every single time.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:37 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Dude. I've gotten you blue in the face time and time again. I even have gotten you to divulge financial information here you were so upset. All I've got to do is say anything negative about Chicago, MJ or whatever, and your knickers instantly get in a knot. No different than calling Artie fat or stupid. You just can't help yourself.

You have cognitive biases that are off the charts and taking advantage of them is ultra easy. You're a dummy who thinks he's smart, which makes your handle (TDK - The Dunning Kruger) just so absurdly appropriate.
Noooo, meatball, you haven't... see, I actually enjoy talking about (or defending) my city and the GOAT MJ, so when you/others bring up those topics I enjoy the back-forth banter/discussion/trolling that follows.

You're confused, as usual.

You, on the other hand, hate to be shown up or proven wrong... so all I have to do is mention your bitch tits, or your Napoleon Complex and it's all over for you. lol... or baiting you into writing novels about Bill Russell, or about how LeBron is not over-rated, or any number of topics, and you are one of the easiest posters to trigger.

Sorry but that's a fact.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Who is this bulls419 poster, BTW... I think he/she should post more often.

:yesiwon: