Let's win this runoff, flip the narrative and SAVE Trump!

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Let's win this runoff, flip the narrative and SAVE Trump!

Post by kobeunderbite »

Run Herschel, run!

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Let's win this runoff, flip the narrative and SAVE Trump!

Post by CleveTown™ »

Is this the best you can come up with bright and early in the morning?
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderballs = wpoty

Maybe instead of Doubling down on the voters Republicans already had and instead actually tried expanding your base would have helped.
Also m aybe if Republicans actually had a platform other than let's beat the democrats.
Also if they weren't dead set on trying to take away people's rights and trying to inject christianity into politics then maybe they have a chance. But they are brainwashed gullible simple minded idiots like kobeunderbite who put thier faith in the stupidity of Americans and underestimated them.
Americans aren't as dumb as predicted
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:10 am Kobeunderballs = wpoty
Ive only been back 2 days and I'm starting to see that.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Maybe instead of Doubling down on the voters Republicans already had and instead actually tried expanding your base would have helped.
Also m aybe if Republicans actually had a platform other than let's beat the democrats.
Also if they weren't dead set on trying to take away people's rights and trying to inject christianity into politics then maybe they have a chance. But they are brainwashed gullible simple minded idiots like kobeunderbite who put thier faith in the stupidity of Americans and underestimated them.

CNN? Is that you?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:52 am

CNN? Is that you?
Typical reply from fox News pawns.

I haven't watched cnn since before Obama was President. But they brainwashed you to actually believing anything not on your cult mindset is cnn rhetoric.

Your people are so transparent

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:55 am

CNN? Is that you?

I haven't watched cnn since before Obama was President. But they brainwashed you to actually believing anything not on your cult mindset is cnn rhetoric.

It's interesting that despite not watching CNN, you manage to parrot all of their talking points.

It's also interesting that I am a "Fox News Pawn" despite my view that Trump is not finished, and is still the leader of the Republican Party, which is the narrative they are seeking to snuff out.

How does that work exactly?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:58 am

CNN? Is that you?

It's interesting that despite not watching CNN, you manage to parrot all of their talking points.

It's also interesting that I am a "Fox News Pawn" despite my view that Trump is not finished, and is still the leader of the Republican Party, which is the narrative they are seeking to snuff out.

Fact is I don't watch cnn in any capacity and haven't since basically 9/11/01 and you watch fox News religiously and easily fall for and repeat everything they say. In fact you 100% have it on now as you drink yiu morning double machiatto with soy milk like a weak faggot
Shit you actually think Tucker is a voice of reason..

You're constantly dead wrong about so many things they fed you and you've boasted about.

You literally have as much credibility as Fox news....meaning ZERO

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:06 am

Fact is I don't watch cnn in any capacity and haven't since basically 9/11/01 and you watch fox News religiously and easily fall for and repeat everything they say. In fact you 100% have it on now as you drink yiu morning double machiatto with soy milk like a weak faggot

You're constantly dead wrong about so many things they fed you and you've boasted about.

If I watch Fox News religiously why do my beliefs and views which I espouse here run so differently than theirs?

Why do I believe Trump is still the future of the Republican Party, that we shouldn't be giving Ukraine a dime, that the vaccine is a killer, etc? Which of my beliefs are expressed on Fox News other than by Tucker?

Is this just your autism not recognizing this and conflating everyone who isn't a tranny-loving progressive?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:11 am

If I watch Fox News religiously why do my beliefs and views which I espouse here run so differently than theirs?

Why do I believe Trump is still the future of the Republican Party, that we shouldn't be giving Ukraine a dime, that the vaccine is a killer, etc? Which of my beliefs are expressed on Fox News other than by Tucker?

Is this just your autism not recognizing this and conflating everyone who isn't a tranny-loving progressive?
I wouldn't know. I don't watch fox nor am I brainwashed like you. So I don't know how it all works.

Bottom line is you believe a certified lunatic con man proven liar is the future is all that needs to be seen to discredit any opinion or credibility you have left.
Learn to take a loss.
Denial is a major part of your political stance

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:17 am

I wouldn't know.

That's for sure. You're all over the map here, as per usual. Too fat and autistic to make any sort of sense.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:19 am

I wouldn't know.

That's for sure. You're all over the map here, as per usual. Too fat and autistic to make any sort of sense.
Deflection noted and personal attacks definitely indicate how extremely triggered you are by my facts.
Walk it off chump

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:22 am

I wouldn't know.

Deflection noted and personal attacks definitely indicate how extremely triggered you are by my facts.
Walk it off chump

You haven't said a single fact. All you've done is autistically claim I am parroting Fox News despite my beliefs running counter to virtually all of their narratives.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:34 am

Walk it off chump

You haven't said a single fact. All you've done is autistically claim I am parroting Fox News despite my beliefs running counter to virtually all of their narratives.
Your beliefs are shit
Fox News is shit
There's no light at the end of the tunnel here for you

Bro....learn to take the L

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Do I have time to get a residence in Georgia and cast a vote???
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:41 am

Walk it off chump

Your beliefs are shit
Fox News is shit

Your beliefs are far more similar to Fox News than mine
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:50 am
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:41 am

Your beliefs are shit
Fox News is shit

It's cute how you think you know what my beliefs are

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:51 am
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:41 am Your beliefs are shit
Fox News is shit

Everything about your life - beliefs, family, employment history, location, etc. is known to everyone. Even what your dead father thought of you. You have no secrets.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CNN? Is that you?

I am with you bro... Trump not seeing the writing on the wall would be amazing! I would like nothing more than to see Trump vs. DeSantis...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:52 am
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:51 am

Everything about your life - beliefs, family, employment history, location, etc. is known to everyone. Even what your dead father thought of you. You have no secrets.
Lolololol

Fail

You know zero about my beliefs

Zero about my employment history

Zero about my family other than members which you losers cyberstalked...sad

Zero about my location...you don't even know where I am or have been the past 2 weeks much less ever.

Zero about what my dad and his thoughts. You act like you were sitting next to me while we talked on his deathbed for literally months.
Cringey as fuck troll attempt.

You literally know absolutely nothing and assume completely everything and actually claim it as facts in trump style. Which means based on nothing other than what you want people to believe so you keep repeating the same lies til they do....transparent.

Whenever you get owned you always desperately try the personal attack deflection

Truly embarrassing attempt

Take the L. For once be a man and not a brainwashed stupid superhero jerk off faggot