I guess I was wrong after all... half the country IS just as stupid as arty

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

I guess I was wrong after all... half the country IS just as stupid as arty

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Our economy is garbage, our borders have collapsed, crime is out of control, the world is on the verge of war, and our children are being taught that it's okay for little Johnny to wear a dress if he feels like being little Jane today... but still, roughly half the country cheers, and continues to vote for the party responsible for this mess.

Utterly embarrassing, and shocking TBH. Never in my life did I want to believe that soooo many Americans are as stupid and clueless as arty... but I guess I was wrong.

Still got the House back though (to stop the bleeding at least) and still a great shot at the Senate, but overall very disappointing to see how bad the country has fallen under Brandon... yet millions of Americans still have their heads buried in the sand.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: I guess I was wrong after all... half the country IS just as stupid as arty

Post by rileymartin »

This is what happens when you offer up an egotistical, self serving, racist, criminal to lead your party...

The sooner Repubicans dump Trump and hand the party over to DeSantis, we can get back on track.

Dopes like you are too stupid to see it though...You will flip pretty soon though gramps...
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

i would have voted for any republican that was against trump

many people would of

trump destroyed the GOP.

He and his fans are morons
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am This is what happens when you offer up an egotistical, self serving, racist, criminal to lead your party...

The sooner Repubicans dump Trump and hand the party over to DeSantis, we can get back on track.

Dopes like you are too stupid to see it though...You will flip pretty soon though gramps...
DeSantis loves Jews and Israel even more than Trump so I'm game!
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:30 am Our economy is garbage, our borders have collapsed, crime is out of control, the world is on the verge of war, and our children are being taught that it's okay for little Johnny to wear a dress if he feels like being little Jane today... but still, roughly half the country cheers, and continues to vote for the party responsible for this mess.

Utterly embarrassing, and shocking TBH. Never in my life did I want to believe that soooo many Americans are as stupid and clueless as arty... but I guess I was wrong.

Still got the House back though (to stop the bleeding at least) and still a great shot at the Senate, but overall very disappointing to see how bad the country has fallen under Brandon... yet millions of Americans still have their heads buried in the sand.

:L
Ironic to say the least...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:43 am
rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am This is what happens when you offer up an egotistical, self serving, racist, criminal to lead your party...

DeSantis loves Jews and Israel even more than Trump so I'm game!
You jumped ship a long time ago...People like TDK, the disenfranchised dopes, they will always be followers and easily duped to support whoever is the flavor of the day...The ones you have to worry about are the loons like Ripper who would be willing to start shooting people for no reason...
The Republicans better find some middle ground and insert DeSantis at the top very soon, or you might see AOC as president in '24...
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

DeSantis makes my nipples hard.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

You people are silly. It's like watching kids argue over their favorite WWE wrestler. You have no say in politics and if 2020 showed us anything, it's that (((they))) will put whoever they want in office and you're not going to do a damn thing about it. They'll cheat and rig elections if need be. It's a demoralizing tactic and they get off on it.

Wake UP.

Why spend time talking about it? Just live your life and enjoy what freedoms you have left and watch the country burn. Grab some popcorn. Because if you think you're going to change the country at the voting booth you're an absolute buffoon and frankly deserve whatever stiff they put in office.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am You people are silly. It's like watching kids argue over their favorite WWE wrestler. You have no say in politics and if 2020 showed us anything, it's that (((they))) will put whoever they want in office and you're not going to do a damn thing about it. They'll cheat and rig elections if need be. It's a demoralizing tactic and they get off on it.

Wake UP.

Why spend time talking about it? Just live your life and enjoy what freedoms you have now and watch the country burn. Grab some popcorn. Because if you think you're going to change the country at the voting booth you're an absolute buffoon and frankly deserve whatever stiff they put in office.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

"Black pill" crap serves absolutely nothing and provides zero value.

It's an outlook for losers and people with learned helplessness.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:02 am "Black pill" crap serves absolutely nothing and provides zero value.

It's an outlook for losers and people with learned helplessness.
By all means then, savage! Pick up arms! Do something about it.

Once again. You're not changing ANYTHING at the voting booth.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:03 am

There's a gap between "start executing people" and "sit in the corner and watch your country get her brains fucked out" where a lot of work and activity falls.

Stop being stupid.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:07 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:03 am

There's a gap between "start executing people" and "sit in the corner and watch your country get her brains fucked out" where a lot of work and activity falls.

Stop being stupid.
So naive, and so utterly retarded.

You think the changing demographics are helping any? They cheated last time why do you think they'd stop this time around?

Go out and picket. Start a grassroots movement lmaoooo. That'll get the ball rolling! Show em you aren't playing around THIS time.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:09 am

You think the changing demographics are helping any? They cheated last time why do you think they'd stop this time around?

Go out and picket. Start a grassroots movement lmaoooo. That'll get the ball rolling! Show em you aren't playing around THIS time.
You [hopefully] aren't a practicing cuckold in regular life.

Stop acting like it.

Or at least stop promoting a cuckold mindset.

It helps and accomplishes absolutely nothing.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:11 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:09 am

You [hopefully] aren't a practicing cuckold in regular life.

Stop acting like it.

Or at least stop promoting a cuckold mindset.

It helps and accomplishes absolutely nothing.
Black pilled is just knowing what the future has in store and accepting you have nothing to say or do about it. It's not cucky.

I have a safe haven in Korea, you're going down with the ship. Lmao.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

So what's your plan Bush to save the country? Since an armed revolution is out of the question and they're obviously rigging elections and importing 10's of millions of people that make up their future voting bloc. What's the best course of action my guy?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:14 am Black pilled is just knowing what the future has in store and accepting you have nothing to say or do about it. It's not cucky.
Like I said, a learned helplessness mindset.

"They" have beaten you. Your mind and soul are turned and cucked (or pure trolling, hopefully).
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:17 am So what's your plan Bush to save the country? Since an armed revolution is out of the question and they're obviously rigging elections and importing 10's of millions of people that make up their future voting bloc. What's the best course of action my guy?
I've discussed my thoughts on this a bunch since you left, and I'm not doing it now (I pulled an all-nighter at work and am currently exhausted and needing to stay up until at least 7 PM) for someone promoting cuckold mindset, just like I wouldn't discuss the benefits of marriage/family with a practicing cuckold or "poly person".

Suffice it to say that "do nothing, spread your ass cheeks, and be hyper passive while you get fucked" is pretty much never the right course of action for anything in life. If for no other reason, it (if applied by everyone) increases the depths of the fall of the country and makes any type of recovery more difficult in the future.

If you *actually* want to know what I think, this is a good approximation (I disagree with maybe 10 percent of it and think the timeline is a little bit off, but the gist is correct IMO):

https://www.tuckermax.com/doomer-optimi ... preparing/
Last edited by Bush4Ever. on Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:20 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:14 am Black pilled is just knowing what the future has in store and accepting you have nothing to say or do about it. It's not cucky.

"They" have beaten you. Your mind and soul are turned and cucked (or pure trolling, hopefully).

You're wrong, sorry to say. It's all just a cope. CleveTown clings to the notion that America sucks and is doomed because it makes him feel better about the fact that he's living in Korea. Simple as.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:21 am

You're wrong, sorry to say. It's all just a cope. CleveTown clings to the notion that America sucks and is doomed because it makes him feel better about the fact that he's living in Korea. Simple as.
Yeap..Just one big cope, you got me..

I have my reasons for hating America and politics comes last. The people and culture are what make a country and the people there are demonic. I want to see judgment poured out like no other on America.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:24 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:21 am

Yeap..Just one big cope, you got me..

I have my reasons for hating America and politics comes last. The people and culture are what make a country and the people there are demonic. I want to see judgment poured out like no other on America.

You really came back just to be as boring, repetitive and lame as ever?