Proud supporter of President Trump.

This is the month we reclaim America

Post by kobeunderbite »

He's BACK
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: This is the month we reclaim America

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Unless the DemonRats cheat on a level that dwarf's their 2020 fraud, we should take back the House and Senate today (to stop Brandon from bleeding America to a slow death)... then in 2024 we kick the demented anti-American fuck out of office and Save America with the GOAT President Trump back in charge (where he belongs!)

:clap: :hail: :clap: :hail:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:01 am

He's BACK
So many possibilities with this...

The biggest is obviously him saying he's running for office again.

He could announce a new season of The Apprentice that he hosts.

Or his return as a WWE wrestler.

My preference is all of the above.

:banderas:
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

America is OVER. Only idiots can't see it.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

zombiesonics wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:57 pm Image
:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I think it's safe to say the bulk of America has rejected the agenda of modern Democrats but I believe this regime will do anything to stay in power and ultimately seek to end Democracy as we know it. These people are vile and all of the government agencies are now politicized so even if Repubs take back control it's still going to be a continuous uphill battle to retain our constitutional rights. One thing i've learned about modern Dems is they cleverly hide behind cushy catch phrases to appeal to your emotions and lure people into the trap as you watch your quality of life slowly swirl down the toilet. Going forward Americans need to pay closer attention to their actions and how their policies are destroying the country. The Democrat party of today should be dead tomorrow or this country will be finished.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:32 pm America is OVER. Only idiots can't see it.
We've already seen the texts between you and leoss where you're desperate to leave Chinkville and come home to America.

This shtick aint gonna work anymore lil bro.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:37 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:32 pm America is OVER. Only idiots can't see it.
We've already seen the texts between you and leoss where you're desperate to leave Chinkville and come home to America.

culturally speaking, Korea is 50 times better. For ease of getting around, getting things done by myself, language and food, America is better.....but only by default.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:45 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:37 pm

culturally speaking, Korea is 50 times better. For ease of getting around, getting things done by myself, language and food, America is better.....but only by default.
Blah blah blah
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I see Cleve is still playing the same character. Meh. Boring.

At least Abe came back, picked a fight, then rage quit.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

xer0 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:37 pm I think it's safe to say the bulk of America has rejected the agenda of modern Democrats but I believe this regime will do anything to stay in power and ultimately seek to end Democracy as we know it. These people are vile and all of the government agencies are now politicized so even if Repubs take back control it's still going to be a continuous uphill battle to retain our constitutional rights. One thing i've learned about modern Dems is they cleverly hide behind cushy catch phrases to appeal to your emotions and lure people into the trap as you watch your quality of life slowly swirl down the toilet. Going forward Americans need to pay closer attention to their actions and how their policies are destroying the country. The Democrat party of today should be dead tomorrow or this country will be finished.
no red wave

you lose, bitch
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Uncontroversial wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:38 am
xer0 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:37 pm I think it's safe to say the bulk of America has rejected the agenda of modern Democrats but I believe this regime will do anything to stay in power and ultimately seek to end Democracy as we know it. These people are vile and all of the government agencies are now politicized so even if Repubs take back control it's still going to be a continuous uphill battle to retain our constitutional rights. One thing i've learned about modern Dems is they cleverly hide behind cushy catch phrases to appeal to your emotions and lure people into the trap as you watch your quality of life slowly swirl down the toilet. Going forward Americans need to pay closer attention to their actions and how their policies are destroying the country. The Democrat party of today should be dead tomorrow or this country will be finished.
no red wave

you lose, bitch
stop this brand of trolling your people lost and they lost bad
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Most demoralizing night in a long time. Even 2020 wasn't a demoralizing night because I thought Trump had won until January 7.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:07 am Most demoralizing night in a long time. Even 2020 wasn't a demoralizing night because I thought Trump had won until January 7.
:lavar: :bigdave:
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Uncontroversial wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:26 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:07 am Most demoralizing night in a long time. Even 2020 wasn't a demoralizing night because I thought Trump had won until January 7.
I'm going to set you straight! shut the fuck up!
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:45 pm I see Cleve is still playing the same character. Meh. Boring.

At least Abe came back, picked a fight, then rage quit.
Im not here to entertain you, stfu.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bad situation. We need Trump to fuck off already but he will never allow anyone else to run without going kamikaze and taking all of his most loyal boomers with him, retards like TDK.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:33 am

Bad situation. We need Trump to fuck off already but he will never allow anyone else to run without going kamikaze and taking all of his most loyal boomers with him, retards like TDK.
Nobody's saving the country moron--Desantis or Trump. They're all bought and paid for, and even if they're not, the left will sabotage anything they want to accomplish.

Now go grab your violin and play with the rest of the group as the country goes down like the Titanic.

Take the black pill already, it's pathetic watching you guys hold on to the final last strands of democracy and America as it once was.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:50 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:33 am

Nobody's saving the country moron--Desantis or Trump. They're all bought and paid for, and even if they're not, the left will sabotage anything they want to accomplish.

Now go grab your violin and play with the rest of the group as the country goes down like the Titanic.

Take the black pill already, it's pathetic watching you guys hold on to the final last strands of democracy and America as it once was.

Shut up. Now.