Proud supporter of President Trump.

Lol forgot about this

Post by kobeunderbite »

Same energy as the Pelinka Heath Ledger story
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Lol forgot about this

Post by zombiesonics »

He couldn’t just say “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse”?
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bron is probably watching the 2016 Finals right now begging to come back to Cleveland...but we aren't taking him back. Too good without him.

Btw @Arty where's the Tragic in the rebuild?
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:46 am He couldn’t just say “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse”?

Because he doesn't even know *that* line. Does LeBron strike you as a "movie guy?"

I'm pretty sure the only things he has ever watched are Entourage and Black Panther
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:16 am
zombiesonics wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:46 am He couldn’t just say “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse”?

Because he doesn't even know *that* line. Does LeBron strike you as a "movie guy?"

I'm pretty sure the only things he has ever watched are Entourage and Black Panther
It’s not even about being a movie guy. This is a pop culture reference that literally any American should know, especially in his age group. He grew up watching ‘90s sitcoms so he’s definitely heard that line before. He claims that Family Guy is his favorite show and I’m sure they’ve referenced it. I find it hard to believe that somebody who knows of The Godfather’s existence would not be able to quote that line.

He really must be a complete NPC with a blank slate for a brain that gets refreshed every morning.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:29 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:16 am

It’s not even about being a movie guy. This is a pop culture reference that literally any American should know, especially in his age group. He grew up watching ‘90s sitcoms so he’s definitely heard that line before. He claims that Family Guy is his favorite show and I’m sure they’ve referenced it. I find it hard to believe that somebody who knows of The Godfather’s existence would not be able to quote that line.

He really must be a complete NPC with a blank slate for a brain that gets refreshed every morning.

LeBron has had better things to do than watch TV since the time he was in middle school. He doesn't know that or any reference, one of his handlers told him to pretend to like the Godfather to look cool and he had no way to back it up.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

He’s moved onto Part 3

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeLyingCommieFraud... anyone who idolizes/worships/cheers from this anti-American scum should have their head examined.

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »